PDA

View Full Version : Jesse spewing crap again

steelers#1fan
04-02-2012, 07:21 PM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/03/29/jesse_trayvon_proves_blacks_are_under_attack_11365 9.html (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/03/29/jesse_trayvon_proves_blacks_are_under_attack_11365 9.html)

duane1969
04-02-2012, 08:18 PM
I saw a guy on TV last night who raised a good question that I am sure the left will ignore. He said that nearly half of all murders are of blacks and right at 90% of those crimes against blacks are committed by blacks and he questioned why Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never organize rallies or protest about that.

I did some digging and found a report by the Black on Black Crime Coalition that confirms the data saying that blacks account for 45% of all murders and other blacks are responsible for 90% of those murders.

So the questions begs to be asked. Why do people like Jackson and Sharpton dedicate 100% of their time to less than 10% of the cause of blacks being murdered?

BGT Masters
04-02-2012, 08:39 PM
I saw a guy on TV last night who raised a good question that I am sure the left will ignore. He said that nearly half of all murders are of blacks and right at 90% of those crimes against blacks are committed by blacks and he questioned why Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton never organize rallies or protest about that.

I did some digging and found a report by the Black on Black Crime Coalition that confirms the data saying that blacks account for 45% of all murders and other blacks are responsible for 90% of those murders.

So the questions begs to be asked. Why do people like Jackson and Sharpton dedicate 100% of their time to less than 10% of the cause of blacks being murdered?

Because they can fill their pockets with money more and easier with that 10% than they could caring about the other 90%.

Wickabee
04-02-2012, 08:43 PM
These guys really only have 1 song and it's tough to sing Racism Blues when dealing with black on black murders.

mikesilvia
04-02-2012, 09:01 PM
I've always wondered how they became un-elected leaders. Any ideas? Did they know someone who knew someone who knew MLK?

I'm using unelected because President Obama uses it so much today. :)

shrewsbury
04-02-2012, 11:55 PM
jackson was very close to mlk jr and the story goes, king died in jesse arms

AUTaxMan
04-03-2012, 01:51 AM
These guys really only have 1 song and it's tough to sing Racism Blues when dealing with black on black murders.

Which account for 95% of all black murders. I'd also like to ask him, how come 49% of murder victims are black, but blacks only make up 13% of the population?

EDIT - Didn't see where Duane beat me to these numbers.

mrveggieman
04-03-2012, 08:35 AM
Some people on here either just don't get it or love to spew hate. The leaders in our communities do speak out against black on black crime as well as other social issues. The reason why the media dosen't give it any play is that there is no controversy with it unlike the Trayvon Martin case. A lot of conservatives are actually happy with black on black crime because it means that at least one black person is dead and the other one will soon be going to jail. To all the conservatives out there please stop worrying about how our leaders are addressing our community. It's not that you care anyway.

shrewsbury
04-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Even if you do believe that the whole Bible is real, how do you explain some of the seriously messed up things that take place in it?

maybe crazy people who call themselves a conservative, but as a norm we don't believe in murder.

To all the conservatives out there please stop worrying about how our leaders are addressing our community. It's not that you care anyway.

as americans we worry about "leaders" who are racially motivated and unlike some of the "leaders" we care about all americans, not just whites or blacks

mrveggieman
04-03-2012, 08:50 AM
maybe crazy people who call themselves a conservative, but as a norm we don't believe in murder.

as americans we worry about "leaders" who are racially motivated and unlike some of the "leaders" we care about all americans, not just whites or blacks

So you are trying to tell me that conservative leaders like rush care about the black community? Get outta here.

Star_Cards
04-03-2012, 09:12 AM
I agree that it's a valid question. Although I do see that motive for a crime does make a difference, especially when it comes to what the typical media wants to talk about. I do wonder why guys like...

Star_Cards
04-03-2012, 09:18 AM

I'm not a fan of Sharpton all that much, but I'd bet that you could find a lot of clips of his that discuss black on black crime. Just because most people just see him in the mainstream speaking about racial polarizing cases doesn't mean that is all he speaks up about. The news outlets do decide what they want to talk about and unless it has some sort of draw to the public or some sort of polarization they usually don't discuss it a whole lot. It could be that jesse and al do try to get on to discuss the problem but just aren't given the air time since it's not a sensational story like the Trayvon case.

duane1969
04-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Some people on here either just don't get it or love to spew hate. The leaders in our communities do speak out against black on black crime as well as other social issues. The reason why the media dosen't give it any play is that there is no controversy with it unlike the Trayvon Martin case. A lot of conservatives are actually happy with black on black crime because it means that at least one black person is dead and the other one will soon be going to jail. To all the conservatives out there please stop worrying about how our leaders are addressing our community. It's not that you care anyway.

I take offense at your implication that being a conservative automatically qualifies me as being a racist. Furthermore, nobody that I have seen here takes any pleasure in any form of crime. Everyone has spoken out against all forms of crime.

And I love how you flip the script. Everyone is supposed to be concerned about a travsty like Trayvon Martin but the minute that legitimate criticism of Jackson and Sharpton is brought up it suddenly becomes "your" leaders and "your" community.

So you are trying to tell me that conservative leaders like rush care about the black community? Get outta here.

Rush Limbaugh is not a conservative leader. I do not know of any conservatives that look up to him and follow his lead. He is a far-right shockjock nutjob that nearly all conservatives ignore.

duane1969
04-03-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm not a fan of Sharpton all that much, but I'd bet that you could find a lot of clips of his that discuss black on black crime. Just because most people just see him in the mainstream speaking about racial polarizing cases doesn't mean that is all he speaks up about. The news outlets do decide what they want to talk about and unless it has some sort of draw to the public or some sort of polarization they usually don't discuss it a whole lot. It could be that jesse and al do try to get on to discuss the problem but just aren't given the air time since it's not a sensational story like the Trayvon case.

For arguments sake I Goggle the terms "Al Sharpton" and "black on black crime". I still have yet to find any quotes or video of him speaking out against it or criticizing blacks for victimizing each other. I don't doubt that at some point he has discussed the issue, it just doesn't seem to be that readily avaialble to find or that there is any decent quantity of commentary from him about it.

mrveggieman
04-03-2012, 09:25 AM
I take offense at your implication that being a conservative automatically qualifies me as being a racist. Furthermore, nobody that I have seen here takes any pleasure in any form of crime. Everyone has spoken out against all forms of crime.

And I love how you flip the script. Everyone is supposed to be concerned about a travsty like Trayvon Martin but the minute that legitimate criticism of Jackson and Sharpton is brought up it suddenly becomes "your" leaders and "your" community.

Rush Limbaugh is not a conservative leader. I do not know of any conservatives that look up to him and follow his lead. He is a far-right shockjock nutjob that nearly all conservatives ignore.

So if a conservative leader like rush puts his foot in his mouth you dismiss him and say he's not one of us while continuing to follow idiots like santorum, o'rieley, herman cain, etc. :rolleyes:

Star_Cards
04-03-2012, 09:28 AM
For arguments sake I Goggle the terms "Al Sharpton" and "black on black crime". I still have yet to find any quotes or video of him speaking out against it or criticizing blacks for victimizing each other. I don't doubt that at some point he has discussed the issue, it just doesn't seem to be that readily avaialble to find or that there is any decent quantity of commentary from him about it.

I don't know for sure. I was just throwing out the benefit of the doubt. Sharpton does have a radio show. I'm not sure if it's five days a week but it's likely that he has a stance and has discussed it and doubt everything on his show is documented and available via a google search. Like I said, I'm not typically fans of either guys, but usually they are asked on TV to discuss specific cases and average crimes, even murders, just aren't discussed like cases of the trayvon variety.

duane1969
04-03-2012, 09:33 AM
So if a conservative leader like rush puts his foot in his mouth you dismiss him and say he's not one of us while continuing to follow idiots like santorum, o'rieley, herman cain, etc. :rolleyes:

I said that Rush is not a leader. Just because he has a radio show does not make him a leader. Howard Stern is a staunch liberal and has a radio show. Is he now a leader in your political party? Your logic is flawed.

And furthermore, you constant attempts to redirect discussions away from the subject and turn it into yet another thread bashing conservatives and labeling everyone a racist and hater have gotten old. Your opinions about Rush, Santorum and every other liberal have no relevance to this discussion.

duane1969
04-03-2012, 09:38 AM
I don't know for sure. I was just throwing out the benefit of the doubt. Sharpton does have a radio show. I'm not sure if it's five days a week but it's likely that he has a stance and has discussed it and doubt everything on his show is documented and available via a google search. Like I said, I'm not typically fans of either guys, but usually they are asked on TV to discuss specific cases and average crimes, even murders, just aren't discussed like cases of the trayvon variety.

I don't doubt that he has discussed the subject. My point is simple. When you have a platform like he and Jackson do and you know that 9 of every 10 murders are black-on-black crimes, why not use your popularity and venue to rise to the occasion and try to create a change? If Sharpton and Jackson really, truly care about the black community why not target the cause of 90% of black murders rather than the 3% or 4%?

mrveggieman
04-03-2012, 09:45 AM
I said that Rush is not a leader. Just because he has a radio show does not make him a leader. Howard Stern is a staunch liberal and has a radio show. Is he now a leader in your political party? Your logic is flawed.

And furthermore, you constant attempts to redirect discussions away from the subject and turn it into yet another thread bashing conservatives and labeling everyone a racist and hater have gotten old. Your opinions about Rush, Santorum and every other liberal have no relevance to this discussion.

Ok let me get back on topic. I agree with Jesse somewhat that blacks are under attack. It is nothing new. It has been going on for 400 years. Yes there has been some improvement but there is a lot of work to do. Black males are a target for racism, police brutality or even attacks from other blacks. Jesse is a leader in the black community, yes he has his flaws but we all do. No knock on any other race but who have the most knowledge and expertise on black males but another black male. I would listen to his ideas on what do in the black community before I would listen to someone who has no idea what it is like to walk a mile in my shoes. Also with Al Sharpton please try listening to his show before making blanket judgements on him. I listened to a couple of episodes of rush and was able to come to my own conclusion that he is full of it however if you give Al or Jesse a fair chance you may even like them or at least some of the things that they say.

gladdyontherise
04-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Same old bit from Jesse Jackson. I don't understand how anybody could actually believe what this guy says. He cries the race card all the time when in reality, he's worse than anybody else.

duane1969
04-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Ok let me get back on topic. I agree with Jesse somewhat that blacks are under attack. It is nothing new. It has been going on for 400 years. Yes there has been some improvement but there is a lot of work to do. Black males are a target for racism, police brutality or even attacks from other blacks. Jesse is a leader in the black community, yes he has his flaws but we all do. No knock on any other race but who have the most knowledge and expertise on black males but another black male. I would listen to his ideas on what do in the black community before I would listen to someone who has no idea what it is like to walk a mile in my shoes. Also with Al Sharpton please try listening to his show before making blanket judgements on him. I listened to a couple of episodes of rush and was able to come to my own conclusion that he is full of it however if you give Al or Jesse a fair chance you may even like them or at least some of the things that they say.

I have watched Al Sharpton's TV show and much like you and Rush I have come to the conclusion that personal agenda is Sharpton's #1 concern.

As for Jackson, other than you I have not met a black person in quite a while that considers him a black community leader or someone to take seriously.

I do not deny that racism exist in this country. I also do not think that there will ever be a time that it does not. It is a cancer among all races. But I also think that logic dictates that if you care about a community then you address the big issues first and the small ones later. Blacks have mostly conquered the hurdles of freedom and equality. The big hurdle now is that young black men are the #1 murdered demographic in America and 90 of every 100 of those murders are commited by other blacks. While Sharpton and Jackson have made a major issue of the Trayvon Martin case dozens of blacks all over this country have been murdered by other blacks and they have said nothing about it. While Sharpton and Jackson have scrambled to organize rallies and file lawsuits dozens of blacks have died at the hands of another black and they have not even batted an eye.

You want me to believe that Sharpton and Jackson are community leaders? Show me proof that they care as much about the 90 blacks that were murdered by blacks as much as they care about the one that was murdered by Zimmerman. I see no proof of that.

shrewsbury
04-03-2012, 10:14 AM
No knock on any other race but who have the most knowledge and expertise on black males but another black male. I would listen to his ideas on what do in the black community before I would listen to someone who has no idea what it is like to walk a mile in my shoes.

maybe that's the issue, why do people need to concentrate on their race, i don't. black or white has nothing to do with wanting to better yourself, and their are no white fairies that go around and gives us white people stuff.
no one gave me an education, no one handed me my first car, bought it myself and it was a junker. no one gave me my first crappy job, nor gave me a break to get the good now i now have.

in fact i have been beaten several times for my race being white, been jumped, called names, not allowed to get a haircut (yep they only did black hair), been told to not go in certain areas, i have to work to get my job, not get it because someone trying to meet a quota, small business loans are harder to come by because i am white.

do you see me going around crying racism? no, because stupid people come in every color. i am good friends with and respect many black people in my community. we talk if we see eachother in line at the store or walking down the street and i doubt if any of them see me as a racist conservative, in fact they would probally be surprised i am conservative, because of the stereotype that has been given to us.

the funny thing in, living in the underground railroad headquarters, and having one of the prominent liberal colleges in the country in town, i see what the white libs are willing to do, and it often does not go beyond giving someone else's stuff away, but not their own. most are paid volunteers and like to use the term volunteers, but once you get paid, well then we are all volunteering at our jobs.

the people who seem to care the most and truly help the most our from our local churches, where color doesn't play a role.
talk about black on black crime and most black church leaders will tell you it is because of how the kids are being raised, the glamor of the "thug life", and the false accusations that all whites are out to get all blacks.

whereisreggienobl
04-05-2012, 06:07 PM
the biggest problem with the trayvon case, and the only reason it is national news, is because you have a killer who confessed to the shooting, but instead of being arrested, was handed his gun back and sent on his way.

That is the most basic way to sum up this case, and why it is getting the attention it is getting. If Zimmerman had been arrested that night, we (the rest of America) would have never heard about Trayvon Martin.

BGT Masters
04-05-2012, 06:12 PM
the biggest problem with the trayvon case, and the only reason it is national news, is because you have a killer who confessed to the shooting, but instead of being arrested, was handed his gun back and sent on his way.

That is the most basic way to sum up this case, and why it is getting the attention it is getting. If Zimmerman was black or Trayvon was white we (the rest of America) would have never heard about Trayvon Martin.

Fixed it for you. Sad but true.

duane1969
04-05-2012, 06:24 PM

That is the most basic way to sum up this case, and why it is getting the attention it is getting. If Zimmerman had been arrested that night, we (the rest of America) would have never heard about Trayvon Martin.

He was arrested. That is where the video that everyone is saying doesn't show that he was assaulted came from. It is video of him in handcuffs arriving at the police station about 30-45 minutes after the incident. He was processed just like a criminal and everything. After the prosecuting attorney looked at the evidence it was deemed that there was no evidence that Zimmerman had done any wrong and he was released.

whereisreggienobl
04-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Fixed it for you. Sad but true.

if Trayvon was white, he would've never been followed.

whereisreggienobl
04-05-2012, 09:50 PM
okay, he wasn't charged. That was a typo on my part. He was processed, and the lead detective recommended charges. Why he wasn't charged, I have no idea, and THAT is the reason it is national news....

BGT Masters
04-05-2012, 10:32 PM
It is how it is because certain people are using it to their advantage to make money and grab rating by stirring up racial tensions. Pretty much every news station as well as old reliable Jesse...

whereisreggienobl
04-06-2012, 12:07 AM
You have a point, and I despise the 24/7 news networks, but I feel it is situations like this why the media is needed. This story languished for almost 3 weeks, but the family of Trayvon and the...

BGT Masters
04-06-2012, 12:21 AM
So the eye witness was being dishonest about seeing Trayvon on top of George while beating his face in while George was screaming? They could have a video tape of the entire incident and some people would still deny themselves the truth. Racial paranoia gets you no where. I listed to the recording twice, and clearly heard punks. Of course it all depends on what tape you listen to the version that was "enhanced" by the media, or the actual recording. If you seriously in your heart think that George hunted this kid down to kill him let alone because he was black I feel sorry for you and the paranoid life you must live.

whereisreggienobl
04-06-2012, 12:52 AM
So the eye witness was being dishonest about seeing Trayvon on top of George while beating his face in while George was screaming? They could have a video tape of the entire incident and some people would still deny themselves the truth. Racial paranoia gets you no where. I listed to the recording twice, and clearly heard punks. Of course it all depends on what tape you listen to the version that was "enhanced" by the media, or the actual recording. If you seriously in your heart think that George hunted this kid down to kill him let alone because he was black I feel sorry for you and the paranoid life you must live.

Well let me just say I heard what I heard without being prompted before I had read anything about the case. My introduction to Trayvon Martin was when the 911 calls were released. That's my word.

I feel sorry for the paranoid life George Zimmerman lived in. This is a man who was playing make believe, carrying around his 9mm, trying to catch bad guys. Is it at all possible he perceived a threat where it didn't exist?

He has called 911 56 documented times in recent years, an ex-girlfriend filed a restraining order against him, he was fired from a job for his quick temper, and who once drunkenly shoved a police officer who was questioning his underage friend at a bar. Is it not possible this guy isn't just out looking for a situation?

I don't believe that he intended to kill Trayvon, but I do think that he was overzealous in his "neighborhood watch". The moment Mr. Zimmerman left his vehicle, he abandoned his right to self defense. He was already asked by the 911 operator NOT to follow Trayvon, and then he clearly is heard saying "these A#holes always get away". That is not in dispute.

So, my position is, if you go looking for trouble, and then actually find it, you can't hide behind self-defense. Trayvon almost certainly grew annoyed and asked him why he was being followed, and if there was a problem, as most people would. Seriously. Zimmerman was actively following him. When I had just turned 17 years old, I most certainly would have been alarmed by a 28 year old man on a cell phone following me on my walk home from the store.

This is where people are missing the point. A confrontation, at this moment, is 100% Zimmermans fault. If he was sufficiently alarmed by Trayvon in the neighborhood, all he had to do was remain in his vehicle, and police would have arrived as they did anyway, 5 minutes later. He left his vehicle and followed him, trying to play police officer.

About the screaming, I know that there is footage of a man shielded by his front door who describes a man in a red shirt on the ground. That is the only eyewitness that I have read or seen footage of that describes a witness who backs up Zimmermans story. I do find it extremely odd that he would claim he was screaming for Help in his police testimony if he wasn't. Also, I'm suspicious of the "audio experts" who came out with a 48% match of Zimmerman's voice, which they say statistically excludes the calls for Help of being Zimmerman.

Here's why it's Trayvons voice to me, and not Zimmerman's. And it was my gut feeling from the moment I first heard the tape. When the shot is fired, the screams cease immediately. All that's left is a very, very chilling bullet reverberation. If that was Zimmerman screaming for help, something else would be heard. You're screaming for your life, shooting somebody on top of you isn't going to silence you immediately. You would still be saying help, panting, sobbing, something. That is my gut feeling, nothing more.

And I want to ask this question. If it is proven that those cries for HELP are not Zimmerman's voice, how differently does it make you feel about this case?

steelers#1fan
04-06-2012, 05:20 AM
Why would this be?

mrveggieman
04-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Why would this be?

People of all races kill each other every day and go to jail for it. Not a big story. If a grown man stalks, hunts down and murders an innocent child like an animal and gets away scott free it is going to be national news.

shrewsbury
04-06-2012, 08:40 AM
If it is proven that those cries for HELP are not Zimmerman's voice, how differently does it make you feel about this case?

if that is the case zimmerman is guilty of murder

whereisreggienobl
04-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Well that's what the outrage is about. I read horrible stories in the news every day, but there's not too many where the killer confesses and isn't even charged with a crime. <br />
<br />
It honestly blows my...

tsjct
04-06-2012, 08:45 AM
People of all races kill each other every day and go to jail for it. Not a big story. If a grown man stalks, hunts down and murders an innocent child like an animal and gets away scott free it is going to be national news.

Veggie have you seen his Facebook. Innocent Child is far from what this kid was. Checkout his facebook flipping off the world and flashing gang signs with his pants half way down and looking like a THUG. I am not saying he was in the wrong and Zimmerman is not guilty but i am tired of the News media showing pictures of him at age 12 and portraying him as a little Sunday School kid when in fact he was far from that.

whereisreggienobl
04-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Veggie have you seen his Facebook. Innocent Child is far from what this kid was. Checkout his facebook flipping off the world and flashing gang signs with his pants half way down and looking like a THUG. I am not saying he was in the wrong and Zimmerman is not guilty but i am tired of the News media showing pictures of him at age 12 and portraying him as a little Sunday School kid when in fact he was far from that.

The news media is dead wrong for some of the coverage, and I agree they should have used more recent pictures.

That said, the picture with the shirt off flipping the middle fingers isn't even him. This was a picture that a racist website tried to associate with Trayvon, and then you know how the internet goes.

He had a picture with some gold teeth, big whoop. He smoked some weed, quadruple big whoop. He may have even been in a few fights, I know I was in a few in high school. Teenagers are awkward people, always trying new things. Let's not pretend.

Further, his father is a mason who goes around volunteering his time and cleaning up his community. And you can tell they had a strong father son relationship. In my opinion, this pretty much assures Trayvon was far from a rotten apple. The THUG label is so outdated, and misused.

mrveggieman
04-06-2012, 08:56 AM

So because a kid likes to put dumb things online that is someway suggests that he should be murdered? Hell if that's that case then all of us need to be murdered.

tsjct
04-06-2012, 09:06 AM
So because a kid likes to put dumb things online that is someway suggests that he should be murdered? Hell if that's that case then all of us need to be murdered.

I made it clear that he should not have been killed. I just said he was not the perfect little angel the media is portraying him as.

tsjct
04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
The news media is dead wrong for some of the coverage, and I agree they should have used more recent pictures.

That said, the picture with the shirt off flipping the middle fingers isn't even him. This was a picture that a racist website tried to associate with Trayvon, and then you know how the internet goes.

He had a picture with some gold teeth, big whoop. He smoked some weed, quadruple big whoop. He may have even been in a few fights, I know I was in a few in high school. Teenagers are awkward people, always trying new things. Let's not pretend.

Further, his father is a mason who goes around volunteering his time and cleaning up his community. And you can tell they had a strong father son relationship. In my opinion, this pretty much assures Trayvon was far from a rotten apple. The THUG label is so outdated, and misused.

And ZIMMERMAN was also a tutor for all races including black kids and he is labeled a racist???? The media has DUG DUG and DUG more and they could find NO RACISM in anything he has ever done. This CASE is all about POLITICS and its sad. And we wonder why the divide among races is becoming greater and greater. I can only see this getting worse in the years to come.

mrveggieman
04-06-2012, 09:17 AM
I made it clear that he should not have been killed. I just said he was not the perfect little angel the media is portraying him as.

I'm sure that Trayvon has committed his share of sins growing up just like you or I have but by suggesting that he is some type of thug because of his facebook that is akin to saying to look on a woman's facebook page who has been sexually assulted to see what type of character she has.

duane1969
04-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Yet the media continues to try and pimp Trayvon Martin as a small child to try and make money off of his death.

I was in WalMart yesterday and saw this magazine on the rack beside of the checkout. In smaller letters it says he was 17 but it clearly does not show a picture of a 17 year old. I would guess that the pic they are using may be from elementary school.
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/assets/trayvon-martin-people-magazine.jpg

Wickabee
04-06-2012, 12:49 PM
And ZIMMERMAN was also a tutor for all races including black kids and he is labeled a racist???? The media has DUG DUG and DUG more and they could find NO RACISM in anything he has ever done. This CASE is all about POLITICS and its sad. And we wonder why the divide among races is becoming greater and greater. I can only see this getting worse in the years to come.
It's understandable to be upset about the portrayal of Trayvon as a small child, I agree.

But that's no reason to point to his freaking facebook page as some sort of proof that he's a "THUG". That's just plain ignorant.

BGT Masters
04-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Suspension from school for drugs, not to mention being caught after spraying graffiti on school grounds, with a bunch of woman's jewelry along with a screw driver in his back pack could be. Or maybe attacking a gated communities watch captain breaking his nose and smacking his head into the pavement could be as well. Of course that last sentence if you don't count his injuries and the eye witness account as proof it doesn't mean much.

whereisreggienobl
04-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Suspension from school for drugs, not to mention being caught after spraying graffiti on school grounds, with a bunch of woman's jewelry along with a screw driver in his back pack could be. Or maybe attacking a gated communities watch captain breaking his nose and smacking his head into the pavement could be as well. Of course that last sentence if you don't count his injuries and the eye witness account as proof it doesn't mean much.

Why did you ignore my statements? You can't tell me I have a simple minded view of the world, then ignore my follow up. LOL

BGT Masters
04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
So what he was doing drugs, big whoop. So what he might have been selling them in school, big whoop. So what he was caught spraying graffiti on school grounds, bog whoop. So what when he was searched he had a dozen pieces of woman's jewelry on him and a screwdriver, big whoop. So what he flat out assaulted a man, big whoop.

I read your statement and it was ignorant. When all of the evidence comes forward its going to look like if Trayvon Martin wasn't a big headed teen with a chip on his shoulder he wouldn't have gotten himself killed. If we aren;t supposed to judge people on how they talk, write, look and their actions how are we supposed to judge them? If George Zimmerman would have had a facebook page making himself look like a fool it would be ALL OVER the media so don't give me that hypocritical nonsense.

whereisreggienobl
04-06-2012, 06:03 PM
if Trayvon Martin wasn't a big headed teen with a chip on his shoulder he wouldn't have gotten himself killed.

wow...unfortunately, this statement stands out more than anything else. And I can't believe that's how you feel. I guess we're done speaking to each other already :(