PDA

View Full Version : First Annual WWE PPV Challenge Feedback/Suggestions

Greengoblin782
04-03-2012, 08:01 PM
With only 4 WWE PPV's left until the end of the First Annual WWE PPV Challenge is over I would like anyone who has participated in this contest so to answer a few questions for me. You can post the answers below. By answering the questions for me this will help me make my decision if I decide to run this contest for a second year.

Please copy and paste the answers below and answer them to the best of your ability.

1. Are you enjoying the contest so far? If you aren't please let me know why.

2. Do you think there needs to be changes to the rules? If so, explain.

3. Do you feel there should be more prizes during the contest instead of only one prize being handed out to the first place winner?

gladdyontherise
04-03-2012, 08:03 PM
1. Are you enjoying the contest so far? Yes

2. Do you think there needs to be changes to the rules? No

3. Do you feel there should be more prizes during the contest instead of only one prize being handed out to the first place winner? No

mavsfan
04-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Are you enjoying the contest so far? If you aren't please let me know why.
In the words of Daniel Bryan YES! YES! YES!

NO!

3. Do you feel there should be more prizes during the contest instead of only one prize being handed out to the first place winner?
I think it would be cool if Topps could somehow sponsor it and give a second and third place prize.

karter90
04-03-2012, 11:21 PM
YES

NO

MORE PRIZES IS ALWAYS COOL!

Thrillseeker
04-04-2012, 02:07 PM
YES

NO

3. Do you feel there should be more prizes during the contest instead of only one prize being handed out to the first place winner?I'm fine with the way it is

Greengoblin782
04-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Anyone else have any feedback or suggestions? Would like more input before making my decision.

wweraw2010
04-06-2012, 12:02 AM
1. Are you enjoying the contest so far? Yes

2. Do you think there needs to be changes to the rules? No

3. Do you feel there should be more prizes during the contest instead of only one prize being handed out to the first place winner? No

Greengoblin782
04-11-2012, 05:30 PM
Last chance to voice your opinion? Will have a decision in about a month.