PDA

View Full Version : UK news

steelers#1fan
04-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Guess it's no different there than it is here! Could you imagine if these criminals were convicted? This town would be burning! I'm guessing that's why he did what he did. And so it will go on and on and on..... Why else would he let them go? I can't wait to hear the comments!! Go ahead, try and defend these animals actions!
Now, I've always believed a woman should never be hit unless you have no other recourse, and this my friends would be one of those cases. The guy tried to fend them off (of course it looks as if he'd been drinking himself) his girlfriend, but these thugs were persistent! Apparently the judge felt Mr. Moore used excessive force when he tried to pull these animals off his girlfriend, and so he gave the thugs a suspended sentence! Hope one day the judge personally gets caught in a situation like this! It would serve him right!

OK, people,what have we learned here? The judicial system stinks no matter what continent you are on!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

BGT Masters
04-07-2012, 01:57 PM
I don't believe in hitting woman either. I can say without feeling even remotely bad if several woman were stomping and kicking my girlfriends head after I made attempts to keep them from her, I'd start laying them out. I'd love to hear Pierce Morgan's take on this since he has been pretty open to bashing American law and seems to be in love with the UK law over things like this.

edit: I watched the video, definitely would have no issue with striking them. Even when he bends over to see if she's alright the woman kick and hit the guy in the face. I think if 4 women attack a guy like that, you get the green light to throw fist a cuffs. Personally I think the guy was FAR more restrained than I would have been. Almost dumbfounded and unsure what to do.

steelers#1fan
04-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Bottom line, this was a racial attack. They (the thugs) should have had the book thrown at them. I think the judge was more worried about a riot than doing "the right thing" and putting these animals behind bars where they belong. As for what I would have personally done to these women if my wife and I were being attacked? I'd be the last person standing. No joke. Fight or Flight........

I don't believe in hitting woman either. I can say without feeling even remotely bad if several woman were stomping and kicking my girlfriends head after I made attempts to keep them from her, I'd start laying them out. I'd love to hear Pierce Morgan's take on this since he has been pretty open to bashing American law and seems to be in love with the UK law over things like this.

edit: I watched the video, definitely would have no issue with striking them. Even when he bends over to see if she's alright the woman kick and hit the guy in the face. I think if 4 women attack a guy like that, you get the green light to throw fist a cuffs. Personally I think the guy was FAR more restrained than I would have been. Almost dumbfounded and unsure what to do.

BGT Masters
04-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Agreed. On attacks like these though why don't we ever see other people coming to the aid of people getting beat? Says a little something about what sort of society with live in. I don't know about anyone else but its in my nature to help someone in situations like this. Even if its a 1:1 attack and you're not sure who is at fault, it should still be broke up before it gets out of hand. To many videos where there are people who could help their either standing around doing nothing, or egging it on.

steelers#1fan
04-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Problem is, with our society being the way it is today, when you get involved you get shot, stabbed or killed. I would like to think I would get involved if I felt It was warranted. In this situation, I would have. If only to pin down one of these attackers until authorities came.

BGT Masters
04-07-2012, 03:32 PM
I was in a situation when I was a senior in high school. Where a ladies house was broken into in the middle of the night when she was home. I remember hearing three people run by my window and thought it was odd, it was about 2:30 AM. Moments later I hear a women screaming, she saw my light on and banged on my window for help. Not even thinking about it I ran outside, ran one of the guys down. He ducked into someone's garage. As the woman caught up to me I told her one of them was in the garage and she ran to call the police.
The thoughts that ran through my mind as I sat there in the dark alone. I remember thinking when I was holding the door down what if he had a gun. What if one of the other guys came up on me. Luckily none of that happened. The cops came and got the guy out of the garage. When I got home my father chewed me out for doing something so stupid. (Oddly enough I thought he'd understand since he used to be a police officer before I was born). Having a chance to think about it, I realized how dumb it was, but I would do it all over again. If I needed help or worse yet someone I loved, I'd want someone to return the favor. Had someone lost their life or been seriously hurt because of my cowardly failure to act it would haunt me until the day I die. That's just how I feel about things like this. I hope other people feel the same way.

One of my favorite quotes,"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men."