PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day

mikesilvia
04-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Animals ...

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/04/06/crowd-beats-strips-robs-tourist-on-st-patricks-day-incident-caught-on-camera/

The video shows a man being punched in the face in Downtown Baltimore. You can hear his head hit the pavement near the entrance to Courthouse East.

Instead of helping, people laugh.

Then, the crowd strips him naked and takes his car keys, watch, money and iPhone.

steelers#1fan
04-07-2012, 09:24 PM
This is disturbing! Animals is an understatement to describe these hood rats! What kind of person goes through another individuals pockets then knocks him to the ground and strips him naked!?

shrewsbury
04-07-2012, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE]This is disturbing! Animals is an understatement to describe these hood rats! What kind of person goes through another individuals pockets then knocks him to the ground and strips him naked!?[QUOTE]

maybe the same type that would stone children to death over a fashion statement?

theonedru
04-07-2012, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE]This is disturbing! Animals is an understatement to describe these hood rats! What kind of person goes through another individuals pockets then knocks him to the ground and strips him naked!?[QUOTE]

maybe the same type that would stone children to death over a fashion statement?

I told you guys we are not that much different from them but you said I was wrong.. Well .... yeah. As a human race we are horrible, if any species deserves not to be here it would be us.

shrewsbury
04-08-2012, 09:45 AM
i never said you were wrong, i said i was better than that, which i am in both cases

just because on or two bears maul somebody we should kill all bears?

steelers#1fan
04-08-2012, 10:02 AM
I'm lost, bud, did I miss something?
i never said you were wrong, i said i was better than that, which i am in both cases

just because on or two bears maul somebody we should kill all bears?

shrewsbury
04-08-2012, 10:04 AM
yes sir, you must have missed this

[QUOTE]I told you guys we are not that much different from them but you said I was wrong.. Well .... yeah. As a human race we are horrible, if any species deserves not to be here it would be us.[QUOTE]

duane1969
04-08-2012, 10:23 AM
And our pathetic judicial system will make excuses for those who did this and find some way to blame the victim. If anybody even faces charges for this they will get no more than a slap on the wrist,...

steelers#1fan
04-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Can't remember doing anything this terrible to anyone. As a matter of fact, I don't know of any incident in my area that this kind of thing happens. That's what's nice about living in a small town. It's not perfect, but, we have racial harmony. Can't put everybody in the same catagory, sorry. Believe it or not, there are many God fearing law abiding citizens of every race that don't deserve to have their lives disrupted by these subhumans. These subhumans, as I like to refer to them, are the ones that need to be eradicated. They don't deserve to be here!

[quote=shrewsbury;11344792][quote]This is disturbing! Animals is an understatement to describe these hood rats! What kind of person goes through another individuals pockets then knocks him to the ground and strips him naked!?

I told you guys we are not that much different from them but you said I was wrong.. Well .... yeah. As a human race we are horrible, if any species deserves not to be here it would be us.

whereisreggienobl
04-09-2012, 01:31 AM
You're right, just look at the Trayvon Martin case. It's now legal to stalk & kill somebody, tell the cops you did it, and then go home to clean your gun.

steelers#1fan
04-10-2012, 06:23 PM
UPDATE: <br />
<br />
I had the video up too, but took it down because it was too explicit. Go to Smoking Gun to see the video. <br />
<br />
4/10 UPDATE: Baltimore's police chief today said that the videotaped...

BGT Masters
04-10-2012, 06:34 PM
After being beat the guy was "relieved of his property" really? In my world I call that being robbed. Video shows nothing but a bunch of cowards having to gang up on one person. Its just pathetic. Had the guy been black and a bunch of whites did this, you bet their would be riots.

hawk2618
04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
I can't see the video.Based on what I read,Am I correct to assume it was 10 Black/mixture men on 1 white guy?

bouncer
04-10-2012, 06:41 PM
This is a typical day in Baltimore, Maryland now. The city is a complete dump now. This why I posted something about the upcoming card show in MD. If you go a couple blocks outside of the Inner Harbor area watch out.

BGT Masters
04-10-2012, 06:49 PM
I can't see the video.Based on what I read,Am I correct to assume it was 10 Black/mixture men on 1 white guy?

There were a couple woman as well. And by the way to anyone doubting one punch can drop someone and make them hit their head knocking them pretty much useless. Video is flat out proof. The video shows him surrounded by a bunch of people, one guy takes something out of his pocket, he walks towards him to get it back, the guy cheap shots him in the face and he smacked his head on the pavement. They then beat him while he was down. I believe the video also shows woman hitting him in the face when he's down.

steelers#1fan
04-10-2012, 06:51 PM
You'll have to go to the Smoking Gun website to check it out. It was graphic in sexual nature because they almost had his pants and underwear completely off. And yes, there was a slew of black men and black women hitting him repeatedly.

BGT Masters
04-10-2012, 06:56 PM
This is a typical day in Baltimore, Maryland now. The city is a complete dump now. This why I posted something about the upcoming card show in MD. If you go a couple blocks outside of the Inner Harbor area watch out.

I just watched the fuller video on youtube, what a piece of human excrement these people are. Got to love how there are tons of people there and everyone either jumps it to help beat him or rob him, while the others laugh and get a kick out of it. Looks like it might be time to get a gun permit.

hawk2618
04-10-2012, 06:59 PM
ok...well knowing that it was at least 10 on 1.I find it very hard to believe it was just a "being drunk" thing. REALLY??????? I've been drunk zillions of times,and when I say drunk,I mean slosh city,and not 1 time did 9 of my friends and I pound the living crap out of someone.The fact that women are involved would definately make me lean toward that it was racially motivated with all thats been in the news lately.
~~Dave C..

hawk2618
04-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I just watched the fuller video on youtube, what a piece of human excrement these people are. Got to love how there are tons of people there and everyone either jumps it to help beat him or rob him, while the others laugh and get a kick out of it. Looks like it might be time to get a gun permit.

That just makes me sick to my stomach that some just stood by and laughed.I'm not sure what makes me more hurt.Them watching it actually happen or the fact the 10 will probably get away with it. :pray:

BGT Masters
04-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I've seen two videos of it. One of the people involved video taped it standing over the guy laughing hysterically the entire time, another from his car a few yards away, laughing the entire time. Boy if these were my people, and I lived in Baltimore I'd be ashamed. Funny thing is I haven't heard one thing about this until reading it here. I find it hard to believe if no one has been caught being two tapes are shown, with people's faces on them. Nope not a hate crime though. They only stalked him, robbed him, sexually assaulted him and beat him, without him raising a hand to them. I drive through Baltimore a few times a year, glad I never stopped.

duane1969
04-10-2012, 07:12 PM

Considering how he handled himself, he would have just been relieved of his handgun too. Hard to use a handgun laying on your back unconcious.

BGT Masters
04-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Considering how he handled himself, he would have just been relieved of his handgun too. Hard to use a handgun laying on your back unconcious.

Exactly my point, remind you of anyone else we've talked about recently? :whistle: As someone already mentioned on another thread, people don't get dropped by one punch and hit their head like that. It just doesn't happen.

bouncer
04-10-2012, 09:52 PM
One issue with Baltimore more is these punks don’t fear the system. The previous DA for the city of Baltimore always wanted to show “passion” for the criminals and believed in rehabilitation. Criminals like what you saw on the video got a slap on the wrist. She didn’t care about cleaning up the city, she only cared about what got her re-elected to office.

Here’s a link to a story about an officer who was fired because he was asking for respect from a skater punk.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2010/08/baltimore_cop_who_berated_skat.html

CollectorsEXPO
04-10-2012, 10:04 PM
One issue with Baltimore more is these punks don’t fear the system. The previous DA for the city of Baltimore always wanted to show “passion” for the criminals and believed in rehabilitation. Criminals like what you saw on the video got a slap on the wrist. She didn’t care about cleaning up the city, she only cared about what got her re-elected to office.

Here’s a link to a story about an officer who was fired because he was asking for respect from a skater punk.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2010/08/baltimore_cop_who_berated_skat.html

I remember that from when it happened.
Glad to see that officer was relieved of his job.
Maybe he can find something more in line with his demeanor.

hawk2618
04-10-2012, 10:05 PM
No need for me.I pretty much see it everyday.Are kids like this because of Parents,TV or a combination or both? I just don't recall being this rambunctious as a child or even a teenager.

shrewsbury
04-10-2012, 10:10 PM
there seems to be a lot more messed up people these days? population spurt? media? entertainment? access to drugs and alcohol?

mrveggieman
04-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Anytime someone attacks an innocent person who is minding their business it is a crime and the attacker should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Star_Cards
04-11-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't know why you say that. They have video and comments of people posting about this. They've had evidence similar to this before and I believe that they will track down many of the culprits for...

jlzinck
04-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Reached for comment President Obama said "If I had a son he would look like the guy who threw the sucker punch." :tongue0011:

bouncer
04-14-2012, 09:56 PM
One down.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/04/13/police-arrest-man-for-his-role-in-st-pattys-day-beating-caught-on-tape/#at_pco=cfs-1.0

TheTGB
04-15-2012, 12:48 AM
Justice!

BGT Masters
04-15-2012, 01:15 AM
One down about 10 more to go. Its a start.

bouncer
04-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Quote from his lawyer, "“This was an error at worse and uh… he’s a good person,” said Parsons’ lawyer, Warren Brown." At least he won't be getting out anytime soon with a million dollar bail.

TheTGB
04-16-2012, 12:37 AM
I was doing some research and looks like I found the Twitter of the cameraman who stated something about getting revenge for Trayvon. Don't know if it's a real or fake account but it was written on the 8th. Crazy stuff.

mrveggieman
04-16-2012, 08:55 AM
I don't know if it's true or not but that's stupid beating some random guy up for trayvon. I understand everyone's frustration but assulting random people does not make any sense. It's is akin to getting robbed in nyc and going out and shooting someone in LA.

BGT Masters
04-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Its a hate crime.

Star_Cards
04-16-2012, 11:58 AM
there seems to be a lot more messed up people these days? population spurt? media? entertainment? access to drugs and alcohol?

I think it's the same as it has been. It's just much easier for the information to be videotaped and posted online, reported about, and so on.

bouncer
04-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Its a hate crime.

I agree, but the mayor of Baltimore, is an African American, and she wants this classified as a, "Crime of opportunity.".

BGT Masters
04-16-2012, 12:23 PM
Yes because when you beat someone because of their color, its a crime of opportunity. And while beating them, if you happen to reach into their pockets and remove items from them. Its releaving them of their property. You can't say hate crime or robbery to certain people, its offensive.

bouncer
04-23-2012, 01:04 PM
2 down.

This one's not laughing now:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/04/23/police-make-second-arrest-in-st-patricks-day-beating/

TheTGB
04-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Domino effect in full force now.

bouncer
04-24-2012, 07:52 AM
At least the judge set bail at 500k. I doubt she'll be coming up with the 10% cash to put down to be released.

BGT Masters
04-24-2012, 12:51 PM
I think both pairs of people that video taped it while laughing their butts off should all be held accountable as well. If you witness a crime like this, I think it should be your duty to either to...

bouncer
04-25-2012, 09:52 AM
Domino effect in full force now.

Sure is, suspects #3 and 4 were caught yesterday.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/04/25/fourth-person-arrested-in-st-patricks-day-beating/

These guys will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Star_Cards
04-25-2012, 12:59 PM

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/04/25/fourth-person-arrested-in-st-patricks-day-beating/

why do you think they will get off with a slap on the wrist?

bouncer
04-25-2012, 01:18 PM
why do you think they will get off with a slap on the wrist?

On a quick search of the Maryland Judiciary Case records...lets look at Shatia Baldwin. Since 2008 he has 24 entries listed against him. Looking through some of the closed cases, he has several for theft and assault. Kids now a days don't fear the system. Start locking these pos up for 5-10 years and get these thugs off the street.

AThrash37DSnyder
04-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Horrible and sad but doesnt surpize me...

The cops wont do anything about it anyway...Maybe probabtion

No one has enough stones to lock these thugs up FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTGB
04-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Love watching when the people they pick up start talking and everyone gets rounded up. It was a terrible thing to watch and glad everyone is getting what is coming to them.

tsjct
04-27-2012, 10:38 AM

I agree with you. We all know it would be a HATE CRIME if they were sentenced to harshly.

bouncer
07-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Just as I predicted...a slap on the wrist:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/07/09/3-of-4-suspects-sentenced-in-recorded-st-patricks-day-beating/

This city is a joke, hopefully the victim is still planning on suing these punks.

BGT Masters
07-10-2012, 12:50 PM
So a hate crime where you rob and beat a guy and its caught on camera and you only get a few months in jail. Way to go city of Baltimore. Guess I won't be visiting that city on my way through there when I'm on vacation.