PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson on George Zimmerman: ĎItís a disgrace he hasnít been shot yetí

steelers#1fan
04-11-2012, 09:04 PM
I say rapists should pay the same price then!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/mike-tyson-trayvon-martin-case-disgrace-george-zimmerman-221115400.html

TPotts
04-11-2012, 09:14 PM
The better question is why someone hasn't shot Mike Tyson yet. This topic is getting ridiculous...

DunkingDurant35
04-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Tyson is a fool.

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 08:59 AM
At least Tyson was never charged with killing a child unlike some people that we know.....

ensbergcollector
04-12-2012, 11:09 AM
really? do you just go around looking for idiotic things to defend? so just because tyson has never killed a 17 year old he is right in what he says?

shrewsbury
04-12-2012, 11:12 AM
he may not be a killer, but he is an outstanding example for young black people (yeah right)

gladdyontherise
04-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Come on, really? He makes such an ignorant statement and you least implied that you plan to defend him? That's ridiculous.

Star_Cards
04-12-2012, 11:14 AM
I would say yikes, but Tyson really isn't that smart of a man so I'm not surprised.

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 11:15 AM
really? do you just go around looking for idiotic things to defend? so just because tyson has never killed a 17 year old he is right in what he says?

He is right in saying that Zimmerman should be bought to justice for the murder of Trayvon Martin.

shrewsbury
04-12-2012, 11:17 AM
being brought to justice equates vigilante murder?

ensbergcollector
04-12-2012, 11:19 AM
He is right in saying that Zimmerman should be bought to justice for the murder of Trayvon Martin.

he didn't say brought to justice, he said he should have been shot already. apparently if the victim is a 17 year old black male, we don't need to abide by the constitution. Well, unless the shooter is also a black male in which case they deserve a fair trial. But, if the shooter is even partially white then we should just drag them out and kill them. Because we random people who live states away know all the evidence we need to sentence this man to a lynching.

shrewsbury
04-12-2012, 11:23 AM
he didn't say brought to justice, he said he should have been shot already. apparently if the victim is a 17 year old black male, we don't need to abide by the constitution. Well, unless the shooter is also a black male in which case they deserve a fair trial. But, if the shooter is even partially white then we should just drag them out and kill them. Because we random people who live states away know all the evidence we need to sentence this man to a lynching.

great post!!!

habsheaven
04-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Tyson is an idiot. Always has been, always will be. Occasionally I cut him a little slack. He gets none in this case. Stupid thing to say, period.

cavaliersfan30
04-12-2012, 11:25 AM
hey now!! mrveggieman was suppose to start this thread!!

Star_Cards
04-12-2012, 11:38 AM

being brought to justice or at least put to trial is very very very different than being surprised that zimmerman hasn't been shot yet.

It's rather hypocritical that some people side with vigilantism when wanting justice for someone that could be said to be a vigilante.

duane1969
04-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Where does he say anything about Zimmerman being brought to justice?

It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That's the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested--the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace.

He advocates the vigilante murder of Zimmerman and you defend his statement.

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Where does he say anything about Zimmerman being brought to justice?

He advocates the vigilante murder of Zimmerman and you defend his statement.

He was speaking out of anger and frustration like a lot of us were/are. Just imagine if a bunch of white children were routinely murdered and no one was bought to justice would you not be angry?

ensbergcollector
04-12-2012, 12:01 PM
He was speaking out of anger and frustration like a lot of us were/are. Just imagine if a bunch of white children were routinely murdered and no one was bought to justice would you not be angry?

yet the only time people speak out of anger and frustration is when the shooter isn't another black male. Where is the anger and frustration the 90% of the time when the shooter is another black male?

again, it sickens me the things that you defend.

gladdyontherise
04-12-2012, 12:01 PM

Not everyone gets mad at only a certain race group being hurt. Some people care about people no matter what their race is equally...

mess0312
04-12-2012, 12:08 PM
The bottom line, is that the media is the culprit is a majority of the "race" crimes. Once again they were very irresponsible in how they handled this shooting in the coverage. Just open your local city paper and see what stories lead....crime and race....the murders and abductions by the same race are buried on page 18......Just the way it is......

Oh by the way, when did what Tyson say matter, he is a fallen boxer, not an intellectual. I still think he has every right to say it, just shouldn't have.

shrewsbury
04-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Just imagine if a bunch of white children were routinely murdered and no one was bought to justice would you not be angry?

when do all these black children get murdered and no one gets brought to justice?

when it is black on black crime? or as rare as the white ones?

Star_Cards
04-12-2012, 12:14 PM

for me the skin color doesn't matter. I know that may seem cliche for a white man to say, but it's true. I get that anger and frustration come into play and I know that people say a lot of things that they really don't want to happen so I take this quote with a grain of salt.

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 12:15 PM
yet the only time people speak out of anger and frustration is when the shooter isn't another black male. Where is the anger and frustration the 90% of the time when the shooter is another black male?

again, it sickens me the things that you defend.

Believe it or not there are plenty of programs and rallies in the black community aimed at stopping black on black crime. Unfortunately they don't sell newspapers or increase ratings so they are not a big media story. Also FTW I am completely against black on black, white on black or white on white violence for that matter.

duwal
04-12-2012, 03:58 PM
who killed a child?? Hope you're not talking about Trayvon because he was no 'kid'

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
who killed a child?? Hope you're not talking about Trayvon because he was no 'kid'

He was under the age of 18 so was technically a kid despite what some members of the right want to make him out to be.

tndcollectables
04-12-2012, 04:15 PM

he didn't say justice he said shot

duwal
04-12-2012, 04:20 PM
He was under the age of 18 so was technically a kid despite what some members of the right want to make him out to be.

it has nothing to do with left or right side. I know that when I was 17 I was certainly not and would be offended if I was considered a child. Are you saying that when you were 16 or 17 you were fine with someone saying you're a child?

tndcollectables
04-12-2012, 04:20 PM

sorry but he was making himself out to be older than 17

boba
04-12-2012, 05:02 PM

Aikman_TheGreat
04-16-2012, 04:17 AM
Believe it or not there are plenty of programs and rallies in the black community aimed at stopping black on black crime. Unfortunately they don't sell newspapers or increase ratings so they are not a big media story. Also FTW I am completely against black on black, white on black or white on white violence for that matter.

White on white crime doesn't either. Black on white crime also doesnt.