PDA

View Full Version : Even Trayvon Martin's Mom Can't Decide

duane1969
04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
I just read this and found it interesting.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/12/11159111-update-trayvon-martins-mom-retracts-accident-characterization-says-zimmerman-killed-him-in-cold-blood?lite

duwal
04-12-2012, 02:09 PM
well of course, after her lawyers talked to her about how bad that sounded and that it will hurt their case against Zimmerman

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Trayvon's mom is neither an eyewitness nor will she be serving on the jury.

ensbergcollector
04-12-2012, 02:29 PM

neither was al sharpton or the leader of the black panthers but people listened to them like they knew what they were talking about.

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 02:31 PM
neither was al sharpton or the leader of the black panthers but people listened to them like they knew what they were talking about.

Neither were all of the conservative commentators who painted Trayvon as a dope dealing thug but some of ya'll still took it and ran with it. :winking0071:

ensbergcollector
04-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Neither were all of the conservative commentators who painted Trayvon as a dope dealing thug but some of ya'll still took it and ran with it. :winking0071:

really? you come on here day after day supporting the black panthers, supporting anyone who wants to lynch zimmerman and the second trayvon's mom speaks you decide that people who weren't there don't deserve opinions. there is something seriously wrong with you man

shrewsbury
04-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Neither were all of the conservative commentators who painted Trayvon as a dope dealing thug but some of ya'll still took it and ran with it.

who?

duane1969
04-12-2012, 02:43 PM

Same goes for you. She expressed hers then changed it after her lawyers talked to her and she realized it will hurt her position.

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 02:49 PM
who?

I would google them for you and send you the links but they block hate filled sites from my job. :winking0071:

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 02:51 PM
really? you come on here day after day supporting the black panthers, supporting anyone who wants to lynch zimmerman and the second trayvon's mom speaks you decide that people who weren't there don't deserve opinions. there is something seriously wrong with you man

Anyone who has a forum to speak is welcome to an opinion on this case.

duwal
04-12-2012, 03:06 PM

how exactly is that not true?? He was caught with an empty bag of weed and expelled from school. Now he was either selling it or smoking it himself, simple as that

mrveggieman
04-12-2012, 03:13 PM
how exactly is that not true?? He was caught with an empty bag of weed and expelled from school. Now he was either selling it or smoking it himself, simple as that

No not true. He could have been holding it for a friend or somebody could have placed it in his bag. Even if he was smoking and or selling green that still does not justify his murder.

tndcollectables
04-12-2012, 03:25 PM
No not true. He could have been holding it for a friend or somebody could have placed it in his bag. Even if he was smoking and or selling green that still does not justify his murder.

Please give me a break! You must be a lawyer on how you like twisting things.

Star_Cards
04-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I find her quote of "When I referenced the word 'accident' today with regard to Trayvon's death, in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident," to be ridiculous. I suppose that she could have not had her thoughts all together, but to say the word and then come back seems odd. I get that it's all about stances and such, but she wasn't there nor is she on trial so what she thinks either way really isn't relevant nor would really hold any water in court either way for the defense or the prosecution.

duwal
04-12-2012, 04:51 PM

which then means that he was either an accomplice to someone that had drugs and agreed to hold them for him or that if it was placed in his bag that he was not hanging out with the right people. What the baggy and the expulsion from school does is take away from his character that others are trying to protect. By the same reason that all you see is pictures of Trayvon when he was 11 and TRULY a kid before getting into questionable behavior like getting kicked out of school and throwing a punch at a bus driver, no pictures of him as he was in present time side by side next to Zimmerman's photo.

angel0430
04-13-2012, 10:48 AM
which then means that he was either an accomplice to someone that had drugs and agreed to hold them for him or that if it was placed in his bag that he was not hanging out with the right people. What the baggy and the expulsion from school does is take away from his character that others are trying to protect. By the same reason that all you see is pictures of Trayvon when he was 11 and TRULY a kid before getting into questionable behavior like getting kicked out of school and throwing a punch at a bus driver, no pictures of him as he was in present time side by side next to Zimmerman's photo.

Thank you....