PDA

View Full Version : Trayvon Martin case reversed. Black man shoots hispanic, claims self defense

INTIMADATOR2007
04-12-2012, 07:21 PM
The victim was a 29 yr. old hispanic man w/ the mental compacity of a 12 yr. old , the shooter was a black man claims self defense . The shooter has yet to be arrested.Where's the outrage and justice for the hispanic man that was gunned down .

http://youtu.be/g1TTyAn_Kko?hd=1

pspstatus
04-12-2012, 07:47 PM
This sounds like a case that's probably way easier to figure out than the Martin/Zimmerman case. The guy should definitely be in jail.

duane1969
04-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I am with Mike Tyson on this. The guy should be dragged from his home, tied to a bumper and shot already...oh wait, wrong case.

tsjct
04-13-2012, 09:07 AM
Where is NANCY DISGRACE's Fatt butt on this one. Guess eating a Couple of cheese burgers and fake crying over trayvon. We need to DEMAND this guy gets arrested as this needs to be tried the same as Trayvon.

pghin08
04-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Where is NANCY DISGRACE's Fatt butt on this one. Guess eating a Couple of cheese burgers and fake crying over trayvon. We need to DEMAND this guy gets arrested as this needs to be tried the same as Trayvon.

There is no figure on television that I dislike more than Nancy Grace. I would rather go on a date with Rush Limbaugh than watch 30 seconds of her show.

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 09:52 AM
I can't watch you tube videos at work and honestly never heard of this case and don't know anything about it. If you truley think this is a travesty of justice instead of sitting on your computer stirring the pot why don't you start taking some type of actions? Contact the local elected officials, police and media down there and start putting the pressure on them.

angel0430
04-13-2012, 09:55 AM

Agree 100%

T-206
04-13-2012, 09:58 AM
There is no figure on television that I dislike more than Nancy Grace. I would rather go on a date with Rush Limbaugh than watch 30 seconds of her show.
Thats good. I feel the same way about Rachel Madcow.

tsjct
04-13-2012, 10:18 AM
I can't watch you tube videos at work and honestly never heard of this case and don't know anything about it. If you truley think this is a travesty of justice instead of sitting on your computer stirring the pot why don't you start taking some type of actions? Contact the local elected officials, police and media down there and start putting the pressure on them.

I have done just that. :thumb: I tweeted Mrs FATTY Nancy Grace, Sent emails to CNN, NBC, and will get more out today. I am going to send as many emails as i can to the news channels until i get an answer:cool: but i highly doubt i will as this will never get the attention as the races are reversed and its not a Story in the eyes of the mainstream media.

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Do you have any other links to this case besides youtube?

pghin08
04-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Thats good. I feel the same way about Rachel Madcow.

I wouldn't know, the only time I ever turn on MSNBC is when I'm looking for CNBC and miss by one channel.

tsjct
04-13-2012, 10:32 AM
http://www.chicagonewsreport.com/2012/04/daniel-adkins-killer-claims-self.html

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 10:48 AM
http://www.chicagonewsreport.com/2012/04/daniel-adkins-killer-claims-self.html

Interesting story. So sad that anyone had to die. Feel free to post more updates as they come along.

angel0430
04-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Interesting story. So sad that anyone had to die. Feel free to post more updates as they come along.

It's funny that in the Treyvon case you were outrage at the way they were treating this case because there was a black guy dead. Now your like, "sad" but let's keep moving forward...

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 11:19 AM
It's funny that in the Treyvon case you were outrage at the way they were treating this case because there was a black guy dead. Now your like, "sad" but let's keep moving forward...

What do you want me to say? I can't look at the you tube video and from what the article said there was some type of altercation between the two men leading to one of them getting shot and killed. None of us have any idea what lead up to this. Did these two men have some type of history with each other? Were they dating the same woman? Was it gang related? Was it over money? Was it robbery? Self defense? As soon as more information is provided I will be glad to give my thoughts.

angel0430
04-13-2012, 11:25 AM
What do you want me to say? I can't look at the you tube video and from what the article said there was some type of altercation between the two men leading to one of them getting shot and killed. None of us have any idea what lead up to this. Did these two men have some type of history with each other? Were they dating the same woman? Was it gang related? Was it over money? Was it robbery? Self defense? As soon as more information is provided I will be glad to give my thoughts.

The same type of issue in the Treyvon caae...some altercation and someone got killed. But because he is not black is not a big deal, at least in your eyes.

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 11:30 AM
The same type of issue in the Treyvon caae...some altercation and someone got killed. But because he is not black is not a big deal, at least in your eyes.

Thanks again for putting words in my mouth. My beef is with any adult killing a child regardless of his/her race. Grown adults fight and kill each other every day. Not that it is right but an adult has a better chance with another adulth than a child does.

shrewsbury
04-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Not that it is right but an adult has a better chance with another adulth than a child does.

at 17 your parents still call you a child, but you are not. there are plenty of 17 year olds that can whip someone much older than them.

if they were under 14 i would agree, but not at 17.

angel0430
04-13-2012, 11:39 AM
Thanks again for putting words in my mouth. My beef is with any adult killing a child regardless of his/her race. Grown adults fight and kill each other every day. Not that it is right but an adult has a better chance with another adulth than a child does.

So now it's all about the age and not the race...lol

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 11:41 AM
So now it's all about the age and not the race...lol

It's about the facts presented and yes age. Child rapists and or killers are not coll in my book.

tsjct
04-13-2012, 11:44 AM
This just goes to show that it IS all about Race. Its not a black man or 17 yr old black person so its no issue. Where is the REV. Jesse $$$$ Jackson??? Where is AL Sharpton??? Oh yeah this story could not make them money so they could care less about this sad story. The BLACK man almost runs the guy over in his car while the hispanic man is walking his dog and words are exchanged and the Black man SHOOTS the hispanic man DEAD. No big deal i guess. WOW just WOW.

angel0430
04-13-2012, 11:46 AM
This just goes to show that it IS all about Race. Its not a black man or 17 yr old black person so its no issue. Where is the REV. Jesse $$$$ Jackson??? Where is AL Sharpton??? Oh yeah this story could not make them money so they could care less about this sad story. The BLACK man almost runs the guy over in his car while the hispanic man is walking his dog and words are exchanged and the Black man SHOOTS the hispanic man DEAD. No big deal i guess. WOW just WOW.

And that is what ticks me off...

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 11:47 AM
The BLACK man almost runs the guy over in his car while the hispanic man is walking his dog and words are exchanged and the Black man SHOOTS the hispanic man DEAD. No big deal i guess. WOW just WOW.

And you know this how?

tsjct
04-13-2012, 11:48 AM
And you know this how?

Read this after doing searches on Google. There are a lot of stories on this just not the main stream media channels.

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Read this after doing searches on Google. There are a lot of stories on this just not the main stream media channels.

Feel free to share.

angel0430
04-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Feel free to share.

See what I mean...in this case you want more evidence but in the other one is just a "black man getting killed" and there is no evidence needed. The killer is guilty as soon as he made contact with the kid. You have some serious issues with race.

tsjct
04-13-2012, 11:59 AM
see what i mean...in this case you want more evidence but in the other one is just a "black man getting killed" and there is no evidence needed. The killer is guilty as soon as he made contact with the kid. You have some serious issues with race.

+1

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
See what I mean...in this case you want more evidence but in the other one is just a "black man getting killed" and there is no evidence needed. The killer is guilty as soon as he made contact with the kid. You have some serious issues with race.

So according to you if a blackman is accused of anything he is guilty until proven innocent and I should joing the rest of you in publically castrating him?

angel0430
04-13-2012, 12:01 PM
So according to you if a blackman is accused of anything he is guilty until proven innocent and I should joing the rest of you in publically castrating him?

Isn;t that what you are doing with Zimemrman?

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Isn;t that what you are doing with Zimemrman?

There was more information on the Zimmerman case. This is the first time hearing about the other guy and from the small article there is no way to determine what happened. Oh let me guess he is black so he's automatically a criminal and should be put to death.

tsjct
04-13-2012, 12:08 PM
There was more information on the Zimmerman case. This is the first time hearing about the other guy and from the small article there is no way to determine what happened. Oh let me guess he is black so he's automatically a criminal and should be put to death.

Not all the info is out on the Zimmerman case either. But since it was a So called YOUNG BLACK man killed by a white/hispanic its all over the news and the mainstream media is calling for JUSTICE. But since this is the opposite in race its brushed under the rug so it takes nothing away from the Zimmerman case. :thumb:

angel0430
04-13-2012, 12:09 PM

Really??? all the information came to light after a couple of days but since the first day he was guilty

angel0430
04-13-2012, 12:10 PM
not all the info is out on the zimmerman case either. But since it was a so called young black man killed by a white/hispanic its all over the news and the mainstream media is calling for justice. But since this is the opposite in race its brushed under the rug so it takes nothing away from the zimmerman case. :thumb:

+1

Star_Cards
04-13-2012, 01:01 PM
while the case is the opposite of the treyvon case in that a black shot and killed a latino, the similarities mostly stop at that point. I couldn't see the video either, but read an article. It sounded like the deceased hit the guys car with something and took some swings at him. I have no clue why or how the altercation started but it has nothing to do with one man following another because he looked suspicious. In my opinion these cases have very few similarities. However, I would like to know how exactly the shooter felt his life was in danger enough to shoot. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Either way, that should be the key to figuring things out.

BGT Masters
04-13-2012, 01:36 PM
If the guy who was shot was black and the guy sitting in his car that pulled the trigger was white. You better bet it would have caused a fire storm with the Trayvon case going on. However it was just some black guy killing some unarmed hispanic guy walking his dog. No big deal there, lets move along. Or what about the beating/robbery of the white tourist by a mob in Baltimore. No one cares about those people.

BGT Masters
04-13-2012, 01:46 PM
+1

while the case is the opposite of the treyvon case in that a black shot and killed a latino, the similarities mostly stop at that point. I couldn't see the video either, but read an article. It sounded like the deceased hit the guys car with something and took some swings at him. I have no clue why or how the altercation started but it has nothing to do with one man following another because he looked suspicious. In my opinion these cases have very few similarities. However, I would like to know how exactly the shooter felt his life was in danger enough to shoot. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Either way, that should be the key to figuring things out.

Here is what I am hearing. A guy is walking his dog, someone pulling out of a Taco Bell parking lot almost hit him. They got into an argument. The guy walking his dog swung his fist in the direction of the car's window (possibly even striking the window) never struck the driver. The driver claims he had a pipe the only thing found on the guy was his dog's leash. He never struck the driver according to reports, all they said was he MIGHT have struck the car window with his fist. Shooting some mentally handicap guy walking his dog. I wonder if everyone is going to start walking around with Taco Bell wrappers walking their dogs in protest.

angel0430
04-13-2012, 01:46 PM
If the guy who was shot was black and the guy sitting in his car that pulled the trigger was white. You better bet it would have caused a fire storm with the Trayvon case going on. However it was just some black guy killing some unarmed hispanic guy walking his dog. No big deal there, lets move along. Or what about the beating/robbery of the white tourist by a mob in Baltimore. No one cares about those people.

And that is my point...the media and some other people thake advantage of that situyation because they sell. The rest of the poeple do not count.

BGT Masters
04-13-2012, 01:51 PM
If the Hispanic community acted like the black community and were in outrage and flocked to the scene and demonstrated it would be all over the news. Since that doesn't happen no one cares. The only reason its even getting a glimmer of attention is because of the Trayvon case. From what I know from both incidents, George had more right to use force than the guy did in the Arizona case. At least George got his head mashed in and his nose busted. At best the guy in Arizona got his car window banged on.

Has the guy's name even been released that shot Daniel?

gladdyontherise
04-13-2012, 03:59 PM
It's about the facts presented and yes age. Child rapists and or killers are not coll in my book.

If the details on this story were the same, but a black guy was killed, you are saying you wouldn't be in rage and make a huge deal out of it? Come on now. Nobody is buying that, you seem to just brush off stories like this if it doesn't go with the agenda..

angel0430
04-13-2012, 04:00 PM
if the details on this story were the same, but a black guy was killed, you are saying you wouldn't be in rage and make a huge deal out of it? Come on now. Nobody is buying that, you seem to just brush off stories like this if it doesn't go with the agenda..

+1

BGT Masters
04-13-2012, 04:06 PM
if the details on this story were the same, but a black guy was killed, you are saying you wouldn't be in rage and make a huge deal out of it? Come on now. Nobody is buying that, you seem to just brush off stories like this if it doesn't go with the agenda..

+2

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 04:15 PM
If the details on this story were the same, but a black guy was killed, you are saying you wouldn't be in rage and make a huge deal out of it? Come on now. Nobody is buying that, you seem to just brush off stories like this if it doesn't go with the agenda..

What agenda is that? Two GROWN men have an altercation. One of them is shot and killed. I'm not sure where any of you live at but I live in Atlanta and grew up in DC so this type of thing happens everyday where I'm from. Now to downplay the loss of human life but there is no reason for the media to hype up an everyday murder unless there is more to this than it let on. Again I offer my condelences to the family of the deceased but what would you like me to do?

BGT Masters
04-13-2012, 04:22 PM
What agenda is that? Two GROWN men have an altercation. One of them is shot and killed. I'm not sure where any of you live at but I live in Atlanta and grew up in DC so this type of thing happens everyday where I'm from. Now to downplay the loss of human life but there is no reason for the media to hype up an everyday murder unless there is more to this than it let on. Again I offer my condelences to the family of the deceased but what would you like me to do?

Lets not hype up an everyday murder unless it fuels my inner need to cry racism (I mean age discrimination) where there is none. Yep, gotcha.:thumb:

gladdyontherise
04-13-2012, 04:32 PM

I live in Michigan, and hear this stuff taking place in Detroit every day. It's sad that it happens.

You only have "rage" when it seems to be a black person is killed. No matter what the facts are or how little the facts are, and you always make excuses (see Mike Tyson discussion)

Why is their no rage here? When the Martin story came out, there was very little facts, but you got angry and wanted the book thrown at Zimmerman right away, and were ok with people saying he should be killed himself.

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Trayvon Martin was a child was killed by a gutless coward. He could have easily been my son, nephew or little brother. You damn right I'm going to take it peronally. If two men have an altercation on the street because one guy provoked the other what would you like me to do or say?

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 04:35 PM
I live in Michigan, and hear this stuff taking place in Detroit every day. It's sad that it happens.

You only have "rage" when it seems to be a black person is killed. No matter what the facts are or how little the facts are, and you always make excuses (see Mike Tyson discussion)

Why is their no rage here? When the Martin story came out, there was very little facts, but you got angry and wanted the book thrown at Zimmerman right away, and were ok with people saying he should be killed himself.

Did any of you not read the story about the black cop who killed his white babies mother and unborn child and see where I said that he deserves everything that he gets? It seems like some of you like to pick and choose what you read and speak on.

BGT Masters
04-13-2012, 04:53 PM
So had Trayvon been one year older you wouldn't have cared? I am curious, had Trayvon not been shot, would he had been charged for assault as an adult in Florida had it been proven he smashed his...

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Or better yet would Trayvon still be alive if Zimmerman was never born? What does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

BGT Masters
04-13-2012, 04:57 PM
I was bringing up the possibility that George was assaulted had Trayvon been charged as an adult, then in theory an adult was attacking him and your lame cover up excuse of Trayvon being a "helpless...

lloydr04
04-13-2012, 05:08 PM
hats off to veggieman.. he is just putting his opinion and did nothing wrong but people are trying to twist it and make it racial .. wow

duane1969
04-13-2012, 05:08 PM

From a small article you came to the conclusion that Zimmerman was a white man and had unjustly killed a small black child. Zimmerman is not white and Martin was not a small child, yet you accepted that small article at face value and immediately began to call Zimmerman a murderer.

For those of you who don't know Trayvon Martin was the Black teenager from Florida who was murdered in cold blood

When the tables are turned and only a small article is referenced, you immediately assume the black man is innocent until proven guilty and state that you need more evidence to make a judgement call.

For point of reference, the black man in this article AND Zimmerman are innocent. Neither have been proven guilty of anything, yet your position is clearly biased towards favoring one race against all others. I don't know if you truly can not see your racial bias or if you are aware of it and feel justified in it in some manner, but it is clear to everyone else.

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Zimmerman killed that boy. You can sugarcoat things however you like to make you sleep better at night but he still killed him and nothing will change the fact. If calling me racist will make ya'll be able to look yourself in the mirror then knock your self out.

duane1969
04-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Zimmerman killed that boy. You can sugarcoat things however you like to make you sleep better at night but he still killed him and nothing will change the fact. If calling me racist will make ya'll be able to look yourself in the mirror then knock your self out.

There is no doubt that he killed him. That much is fact. There is question of whether or not it was justified, just like there is question in this other case. The difference occurs in how you react.

And Martin was no boy. He was 17 years old. He was 6'2" and 150#. That is not a boy.

mrveggieman
04-13-2012, 05:30 PM
There is no doubt that he killed him. That much is fact. There is question of whether or not it was justified, just like there is question in this other case. The difference occurs in how you react.

And Martin was no boy. He was 17 years old. He was 6'2" and 150#. That is not a boy.

And zimmerman was between 220 and 250. If you are a grown man and cannot take down a child who weighs 100 pounds less than you then you have no business on any type of neighboorhood watch.

shrewsbury
04-13-2012, 05:37 PM
And zimmerman was between 220 and 250. If you are a grown man and cannot take down a child who weighs 100 pounds less than you then you have no business on any type of neighboorhood watch.

first off, if someone wants to be nasty they could say zimmerman did take him down.

second a man weighing 250 lbs can be beat by someone weighing 100 lbs less than him, even happens to the police. size only matters when all else is equal and the same can be said about age.

i still want to know who was screaming in the 911 call, if trayvon then zimmerman should face death, if it was zimmerman, then he should go free.

i would also love to here the call between trayvon and his GF, may shed some light on some things

BGT Masters
04-13-2012, 06:04 PM

Oh please. You're just feeding the hate wagon. I get tired of everyone spreading all this nonsense to ill informed people. What ticks me off is a lot of the people really think some guy stalked some little kid and walked up and shot him for no reason because people like you like to twist it and make it sound like it.
Its spreading hate and its irresponsible. There is no way Zimmerman out weight Trayvon by 100 pounds unless you're going by those pics of Trayvon when he was 12 years old. Even if he did, since when is it a crime not being able to fight? The guy in the Baltimore video took one punch to the face and dropped like a stone. I am amused you keep referring to Trayvon like he is some little 10 year old child. And another thing, you have to be able to fight off people to be in neighborhood watch? Better tell that to any seniors, women, or anyone else who might have issues defending themselves in a physical attack.

duane1969
04-13-2012, 06:17 PM

Zimmerman is reportedly 5'9" and 220#. Martin was reportedly 6'2" and 150#.

That is hardly a little boy versus a big man. And as a wrestling coach I can tell you that weight is not a prime factor in winning any kind of struggle. My oldest son weighed 160-170 in his junior and senior year in high school and regularly sparred with and defeated wrestlers in the 190-250 range. When a short person is overweight it inhibits their speed, balance and agility much more than the weight advantage helps them.

FlyersFan
04-15-2012, 05:48 AM
I heard a radio announcer the other day ctually say that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were not involved in the Trayvon case because he was black but because the parents turned to them to get the word out when nothing was being done to bring there sons killer to justice. Maybe we should call them up and see if they'll come help with this case.