PDA

View Full Version : Clicking links in threads...HELP!!!

hawk2618
04-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Ok...I've had this problem for about 3 months.When I log into the forum,I can click on EVERY conceivable link no problem.Its when I get inside a thread is where I have the problem.I can't click on ANY link at all.This has really hindered my ability to trade and buy on here and always having to ask if they can type cards out so I can see them.I believe it's an adobe thing but not really sure.I've also noticed when I log onto sites like ESPN,Youtube,etc.The pictures don't show up.On youtube,it says "You need to update adobe" I've tried that numerous times and I always get the Adobe page when you can run or save it, but the arrow is froze on "run".I've decided to try a few things,but I definately want advise first be fore I regret it.I was going to do this: Restore computer(not sure why this would help but it has helped in a few other instances) or delete the current adobe altogether and try downloading it again.Any help would be greatly appreciated.My last resort was going to be toss this hunk of junk and get a new pc. ~~Dave C.

druce26
04-15-2012, 01:37 PM
It doesn't happen to me with adobe, but it has happened to me a couple of times with "Unity Web Player" that my son needs to play on heroup.com. I unstalled the old one, uploaded the new one, and it was fine.