PDA

View Full Version : Set Building Cleanout Schedule

30ranfordfan
04-24-2012, 12:19 AM
All,

Starting on May 1st, 2012, I will be following scheduled to keep the Set Building forums clean:

Once a month, either myself or another member of staff will be archiving inactive threads.
An inactive Set Buidling thread will be definded as a thread that has been inactive for 90+ days.

If you do complete your set, please PM me (or another member of staff)with the information for the thread so I can archive it. This will help me keep the forums clean.

If an older thread of yours does get archvied - and you'd like to have it brought back, just send me a PM and that can always be done too.

Thank you

roaddogg02316
04-24-2012, 03:28 PM
All,

Starting on May 1st, 2012, I will be following scheduled to keep the Set Building forums clean:

Once a month, either myself or another member of staff will be archiving inactive threads.
An inactive Set Buidling thread will be definded as a thread that has been inactive for 90+ days.

If you do complete your set, please PM me (or another member of staff)with the information for the thread so I can archive it. This will help me keep the forums clean.

If an older thread of yours does get archvied - and you'd like to have it brought back, just send me a PM and that can always be done too.

Thank you

Good to see. Can get tedious trying to help people build sets when they don't keep the thread up to date with any cards they no longer need or if they do finish it.

scottkoz20
10-31-2013, 09:53 PM
and someone needs to care for this