PDA

View Full Version : Devil's diet and health care plan exposed

mrveggieman
04-24-2012, 11:57 AM
I get emails from this guy from time to time. He is on point about some of what he was talking about it, but he lost me on his anti-obama tirade.

http://healthtip.hacres.com/index.php/2012/04/24/devils-diet-and-health-care-plan-exposed/?utm_source=Health%2BTip&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Title&utm_content=753&utm_campaign=Health%2BTip

habsheaven
04-24-2012, 12:04 PM
He lost me right here:

Here’s another example. In this 21stcentury in which we live, most people listen to and follow the advice of degreed nutritionists and dieticians who tell them what they should eat in order to be properly nourished. These degreed nutritionists and dieticians control the foods served in our schools, hospitals, prisons, nursing homes and to our military.
Then we havedegreed doctors who tell us what we need to do to rid ourselves of all the physical problems we are experiencing as a result of following the dictates of the degreed nutritionists and dieticians.

People that follow the advice of nutritionists and dieticians do not end up with any physical problems that require doctors to intervene with drugs. That makes everything else he has to say hogwash.