PDA

View Full Version : Help with MBA Assignment?

chrisjacobs7
04-29-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm looking for some great volunteers to help me out on a MBA assignment I'm working on. In one of my marketing classes, we are studying the impact of culture on brand perception. For this step of the assignment, I am looking to see how Americans perceive Coca-Cola.

If anyone is willing to help, it's really simple and quick. I just need to know the first 5 words that come to mind when you think of Coca-Cola. Please only respond if you live in the United States and enter responses in this Google Form: http://goo.gl/V0SSR

Thanks to anyone willing to help, I really appreciate it! :thumb:

TheTGB
04-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Done!

chrisjacobs7
04-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Done!

Thanks! I could still use a few more responses if anyone is interested.

mugatu471
04-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Done. Where are you studying at?

duane1969
04-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Done!

mrveggieman
04-30-2012, 11:32 AM
Done!!

chrisjacobs7
05-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Done. Where are you studying at?

Taylor University. It's a small private university in Indiana.

Thanks to everyone who responded! I've reached my quota so I don't need any more responses. If anyone wanted to know, the majority of responses I received focused on either Coke's marketing or their status as an iconic American brand. Now it'll be interesting to compare this to cultures outside of the US.

rchurchward
05-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Taylor University. It's a small private university in Indiana.

Thanks to everyone who responded! I've reached my quota so I don't need any more responses. If anyone wanted to know, the majority of responses I received focused on either Coke's marketing or their status as an iconic American brand. Now it'll be interesting to compare this to cultures outside of the US.
Sorry, didn't read this before submitting a response just now.

I wanted my five words to be "Bring back Coke with Lime" but didn't think that would help your research :)