PDA

View Full Version : osufanman

NY Sports Teams
05-01-2012, 03:42 AM
I'm sorry if this is posted in the incorrect forum.

I was wondering if anyone personally knows osufanman. I see in his signature that he had a setback from major surgery he had. I last talked with him on April 4th and I believe that was the last time he has posted here. I've sent a couple of PM's to him with no response. Any update would be greatly appreciated.

...Rick

mufinman009
06-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I am wondering the same thing. I am still waiting on a Mike Stanton Bowman Chrome Xfractor from him, it appears I might be screwed =(. I wrote a letter to his PO box, but no reply. Any one with his home address?

NY Sports Teams
06-02-2012, 04:40 PM
I know it does not get your card but I highly doubt that he is trying to screw anyone over. My hope is he is in the hospital taking care of his illness/disease. He did not tell me what is was but with what he said it sounded life threatening. We had talked back and forth for about a month prior to his surgery because he was interested in the two high end cards I have for trade. We did not have a deal in place. He PM'd me the last day I see he was logged on here saying that he had complications from the surgery. I hope you get your card and hopefully he pulls through this.

...Rick

mufinman009
06-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I hope I get the card, but at the same time I hope he is alright, he also told me he was going through a life threatening surgery, that is why I have been very patient. I really hope hes alright, but he hasnt been online in over a month so something probably went wrong. Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family

NY Sports Teams
06-02-2012, 04:55 PM
I really hope you get you're card.

He gave me the impression that he was a straight shooter. I started this thread because he responded to PM's every day sometimes twice or three times a day. I had sent him three different PM's and it was over three weeks and still no response. Like you, my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

...Rick

mufinman009
06-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Thank you...will just have to wait it out. If you hear from him please pm me or post here and I will do the same. Take care

NY Sports Teams
06-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Sounds good, will do. I see he last logged on 18 April so it's been six weeks which gets me kinda worried...Rick