PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman's old myspace page is located

mrveggieman
05-02-2012, 04:23 PM
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/old-george-zimmerman-myspace-1430004.html

pghin08
05-02-2012, 04:45 PM
He apparently doesn't like Mexicans. What is he, anyways? He looks Hispanic, but I've never heard of what descent he is.

mrveggieman
05-02-2012, 04:56 PM
He apparently doesn't like Mexicans. What is he, anyways? He looks Hispanic, but I've never heard of what descent he is.

Yeah from what I have heard some hispanics do not like other hispanics from different countries. That would make zimmerman not only racist against blacks but against his own people. Sounds a lot like herman cain or allen west to me.

duane1969
05-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Yup, there is all the proof that we need that he stalked and murdered that little boy.

Anybody who has lived in northern Virginia knows that the area is chock full of Mexicans, many of them gang members. Saying soemthing negative about them is pretty common for the area since they are a big contribution to the crime rate of the area. And it isn't proof that he is racist anymore than a black rapper using the N-word is proof that he is a racist.

Kurt, he is black, Peruvian and whatever his father's heritage is which I assume to be rooted in German since Zimmerman is a German name.

shrewsbury
05-02-2012, 07:06 PM
herman cain is a racist? where the heck have i been? he is a bit of a whacko and sucks at public speech, but a racist?

hum, goes to show i don't know what the heck is going on anymore!!

pghin08
05-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Yup, there is all the proof that we need that he stalked and murdered that little boy.

Anybody who has lived in northern Virginia knows that the area is chock full of Mexicans, many of them gang members. Saying soemthing negative about them is pretty common for the area since they are a big contribution to the crime rate of the area. And it isn't proof that he is racist anymore than a black rapper using the N-word is proof that he is a racist.

Kurt, he is black, Peruvian and whatever his father's heritage is which I assume to be rooted in German since Zimmerman is a German name.

Gotcha, figured he had to have something German, with that last name (I have Zimmerman's in my family)

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 09:04 AM
herman cain is a racist? where the heck have i been? he is a bit of a whacko and sucks at public speech, but a racist?

hum, goes to show i don't know what the heck is going on anymore!!

Herman Cain sure as hell dosen't like what he sees in the mirror. Look at the company that he keeps for proof. :thumb:

gladdyontherise
05-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Yeah from what I have heard some hispanics do not like other hispanics from different countries. That would make zimmerman not only racist against blacks but against his own people. Sounds a lot like herman cain or allen west to me.

Wait, WHAT?

You can't possibly be serious, you really have to stop listening to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 09:31 AM

Anybody who has dealt with the police department knows that it is full of white people many of them are racist. Ok I'm being facetious. Duane I grew up in the DC/MD/VA area and yes there are a lot of mexicans up there but I find your statement to be highly racist and if I were mexican I would be greately offended. Yes there are mexican gang members but there are also white, blacks, jewish, christian, biracial, native american and other gang members. If someone said that I can't deal with a particular area because of all the white klansmen or cops you would be up in arms.

I'm putting you in the time out corner and sendiing you to bed without dinner. :fighting0056:

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Wait, WHAT?

You can't possibly be serious, you really have to stop listening to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Sure people kill innocent black children while yelling racial slurs at them but hey they are not racist because they have a lot of black friends.

gladdyontherise
05-03-2012, 09:35 AM
Sure people kill innocent black children while yelling racial slurs at them but hey they are not racist because they have a lot of black friends.

A) a 17 year old isn't a child.
B) when did the racial slurs thing come in? Did I miss something?
C) If the kid was white, and the shooter was black, your opinion would still be undecided and you would claim there is something more to it.

Why must we go in circles here? Everyone can see what's going on here, and if/when Zimmerman is proven innocent, you still will say he's guilty and he only was innocent because there was a conspiracy to help him out.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 09:41 AM
A) a 17 year old isn't a child.
B) when did the racial slurs thing come in? Did I miss something?
C) If the kid was white, and the shooter was black, your opinion would still be undecided and you would claim there is something more to it.

Why must we go in circles here? Everyone can see what's going on here, and if/when Zimmerman is proven innocent, you still will say he's guilty and he only was innocent because there was a conspiracy to help him out.

Go online and tell everyone that you want to be with a 17 year old and see how quick everyone calls you a child molestor. Also if any adult hurts a child he/she should have the book thrown at him. You must have not read my post about the black preacher who raped a 15 year old girl.

gladdyontherise
05-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Go online and tell everyone that you want to be with a 17 year old and see how quick everyone calls you a child molestor. Also if any adult hurts a child he/she should have the book thrown at him. You must have not read my post about the black preacher who raped a 15 year old girl.

First of all, the age of consent in Michigan is 16. If it was a 17 year old girl who is closer to 18 than to 16, what's the problem in the grand scheme? I'm 19, so a 17 year old is 2 years younger than me. It's not like i'm 25 or something.

It's not even worth trying to have a discussion with you though, nothing comes out of it and most of a post always gets ignored for obvious reasons.

HYPOTHETICAL: What if, just what if, Martin was hurting Zimmerman as bad as the photos released would show? Is Zimmerman suppose to continue taking the beating? Now he shouldn't of shot him, but what if Martin said he had a gun and was going to shoot him now? Again, hypothetical, so please don't ignore this and actually respond honestly to it.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 09:58 AM
First of all, the age of consent in Michigan is 16. If it was a 17 year old girl who is closer to 18 than to 16, what's the problem in the grand scheme? I'm 19, so a 17 year old is 2 years younger than me. It's not like i'm 25 or something.

It's not even worth trying to have a discussion with you though, nothing comes out of it and most of a post always gets ignored for obvious reasons.

HYPOTHETICAL: What if, just what if, Martin was hurting Zimmerman as bad as the photos released would show? Is Zimmerman suppose to continue taking the beating? Now he shouldn't of shot him, but what if Martin said he had a gun and was going to shoot him now? Again, hypothetical, so please don't ignore this and actually respond honestly to it.

I thought that you were older so I don't have a problem with you being 19 and dating a 17 year old. However if you were 35 I would but that is neither here or there. Zimmerman was wrong for following the martin and provoking him into a fight. I understand if you are getting whipped you first instinct is to defend your life but my point is none of this would have never happened if zimmerman would have followed the 911 dispatchers instructions and left things alone.

Star_Cards
05-03-2012, 10:14 AM
I really don't see the connection between this myspace page and the case. Seems like a stretch to prove he profiles. Besides, I really don't see what proving he profiles really has to do with if he had a right to defend himself when trayvon attacked him... even if he followed him around.

MattDMC
05-03-2012, 10:44 AM

:twitch:

I'm sorry but how is Zimmerman racist against blacks? Just because of the Travon incident?

Show me just one more instance when Zimmerman and another black man had an issue just one and then I might say racist but this is just one and only one instance.

Just because he happened to shoot a black man (yes man not kid) doesn't make him racist against all blacks. I got into a fight in high school against a black kid and broke his nose does that make me racist against blacks now?

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 10:55 AM
:twitch:

I'm sorry but how is Zimmerman racist against blacks? Just because of the Travon incident?

Show me just one more instance when Zimmerman and another black man had an issue just one and then I might say racist but this is just one and only one instance.

Just because he happened to shoot a black man (yes man not kid) doesn't make him racist against all blacks. I got into a fight in high school against a black kid and broke his nose does that make me racist against blacks now?

Did you provoke him into fighting him? Did you yell racial slurs at him?

MattDMC
05-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Did you provoke him into fighting him? Did you yell racial slurs at him?

He tripped me in the hallway I got up and swung at him no names/slurs or anything though.

Hypothetical:
If I did use racial slurs would that have made me racist then?

Just because you say something racial doesn't make you a racist. When you get into a fight or an argument you don't always think straight and things can easily slip from your mouth.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 11:12 AM
He tripped me in the hallway I got up and swung at him no names/slurs or anything though.

Hypothetical:
If I did use racial slurs would that have made me racist then?

Just because you say something racial doesn't make you a racist. When you get into a fight or an argument you don't always think straight and things can easily slip from your mouth.

I got into fights with white boys and never made any racial slurs towards them.

ensbergcollector
05-03-2012, 11:17 AM
ok,

1. so the whole "he yelled racist slurs" has been proven wrong but veggie will keep saying it because it helps his argument.

2. Veggie - i want you to go find any 17 year old male and i want you to start calling them a kid and let me know how that conversation ends up.

MattDMC
05-03-2012, 11:23 AM
ok,

1. so the whole "he yelled racist slurs" has been proven wrong but veggie will keep saying it because it helps his argument.

2. Veggie - i want you to go find any 17 year old male and i want you to start calling them a kid and let me know how that conversation ends up.

+1 on both of those.

as for #2 I'm 18 and I can tell you for a fact that last year when I was 17 I would be pissed if somebody called me a kid because I'm not.

MattDMC
05-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Well then can you explain why you said Zimmerman is racist against blacks then?

The prosecutors say he didn't use racial slurs.
Sure he shouldn't have followed Travon like he did but do we know yet for a fact who initially started the fight that ended with Travon dead? No we don't.

If Travon did start the fight and Zimmerman acted in self defense is self defense now considered racism?

If its found that Zimmerman started the fight then you may be able to claim racism but as far as I know nobody knows for a 100% fact who started the fight so its all hearsay IMO.

From the articles I've seen and read it was Travon who was said to have attacked first making Zimmerman act in self defense which leads back to my above, When did self defense=racism. I'm sure if Travon was white and attacked Zimmerman it would still be the same outcome just the dead person is now white instead of black.

ensbergcollector
05-03-2012, 11:41 AM
if it is found that trayvon attacked zimmerman, does that automatically make trayvon a racist against people of mixed white/latino heritage?

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 11:48 AM
if it is found that trayvon attacked zimmerman, does that automatically make trayvon a racist against people of mixed white/latino heritage?

No but it will make him hateful of people who follow innocent people around and racially profile them.

MattDMC
05-03-2012, 11:48 AM

It doesn't make anyone racist against anyone one.

Thats the problem with America today as soon as there is a crime if its between two different races it always ends with cries of racism. Why can't it ever just be a crime that was committed regardless of race???

ensbergcollector
05-03-2012, 11:49 AM
No but it will make him hateful of people who follow innocent people around and racially profile them.

ok, here is your chance to blow the entire case open. how did zimmerman racially profile trayvon martin?

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 11:50 AM
ok, here is your chance to blow the entire case open. how did zimmerman racially profile trayvon martin?

If you don't know what happened then Im at a loss for words. :frusty:

MattDMC
05-03-2012, 11:52 AM

He knows what happened in the case he wants to know why you think Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon as would I.

ensbergcollector
05-03-2012, 11:56 AM

see, the majority of america knows that we know pieces of the story. you seem to claim to know everything that happened almost with a god-like all knowing type of knowledge. Since you are always claimed to "know" exactly how things went down, i would like to know how zimmerman racially profiled trayvon. Because using my common sense, i think any neighborhood watch person would be suspicious of someone of any race walking around in the rain at night looking at houses.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 11:59 AM
see, the majority of america knows that we know pieces of the story. you seem to claim to know everything that happened almost with a god-like all knowing type of knowledge. Since you are always claimed to "know" exactly how things went down, i would like to know how zimmerman racially profiled trayvon. Because using my common sense, i think any neighborhood watch person would be suspicious of someone of any race walking around in the rain at night looking at houses.

Who said that he was looking at houses other than just keeping his eyes on the street as he was walking back home? Do you have some inside information that the rest of the world does not know?

MattDMC
05-03-2012, 12:02 PM

Thank you!!!!

Isn't the neighborhood watch supposed to oh I don't know watch whats going on in the neighborhood.

Zimmerman saw somebody in the neighborhood who didn't belong (because he didn't live there not because of race) and he followed Trayvon to see what he was up to. I don't see a problem with what Zimmerman did by following Trayvon as thats what he was supposed to be doing so why then did Trayvon attack Zimmerman????

Once in court this could go either way so why don't we just wait until then before jumping to conclusions.

angel0430
05-03-2012, 12:55 PM

You are wrong on your statement. I am hispanic and I like other hispanics. What I don't like are hispanics that are gang memebrs, or killers or do negative stuff. Unfortunately most of them are Mexicans. That does not mean that we do not like other hispanics. I am from Puerto rico by the way.

Not everyone hates other races like you do:nono:

boba
05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Anybody who has dealt with the police department knows that it is full of white people many of them are racist. Ok I'm being facetious. Duane I grew up in the DC/MD/VA area and yes there are a lot of mexicans up there but I find your statement to be highly racist and if I were mexican I would be greately offended. Yes there are mexican gang members but there are also white, blacks, jewish, christian, biracial, native american and other gang members. If someone said that I can't deal with a particular area because of all the white klansmen or cops you would be up in arms.

I'm putting you in the time out corner and sendiing you to bed without dinner. :fighting0056:

I'm Mexican, I'm not offended at all.

In fact, if I was the type to get offended about racism it ( which I'm not ) it would most likely be against you. You seem to be very racist against Zimmerman

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 01:20 PM
You are wrong on your statement. I am hispanic and I like other hispanics. What I don't like are hispanics that are gang memebrs, or killers or do negative stuff. Unfortunately most of them are Mexicans. That does not mean that we do not like other hispanics. I am from Puerto rico by the way.

Not everyone hates other races like you do:nono:

I am going by what I see. Again they don't represent all hispanics but I have heard from different hispanics from different countries that some cubans dont like people from el salvador, some mexicans don't like cubans etc. Again not making a blanket statement but there is some racism within the hispanic community. I also agree that I don't like killers regardless of their race or religion. Finally I don't hate anyone because of race, religion, sexual orientation, disability. That is reserved for our right leaning members of this forum.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm Mexican, I'm not offended at all.

In fact, if I was the type to get offended about racism it ( which I'm not ) it would most likely be against you. You seem to be very racist against Zimmerman

I am against anyone who hurts children regardless of race.

MattDMC
05-03-2012, 01:26 PM

Again Trayvon is not a child by any means.

If Trayvon were to commit a crime would he not be tried as an adult?
If the state can classify him as an adult and everyone else who's posted on the case can see him as an adult why are you dead set on seeing Trayvon as being an innocent little kid?

duane1969
05-03-2012, 01:35 PM

Please show me where anything I said was racist. I made a statement of fact. The area is full of Mexicans and a lot of them are gang members and it isn't uncommon to hear negative comments from citizens about them.

I said nothing negative or racist and if you knew anything about me you would know that I am as non-racist as it gets. Some of my very best friends are of "non-white" heritage and because of it have been questioned if I am latino and have been called a "N-lover" by several "good ole boys" who didn't know their place.

1) Two totally different situations.

2) In no state is an adult having sex with a 17 year old classified as child molestation. At most it is classified as sexual assault and since pretty much every state has made the age of consent somewhere between 15 and 17, it wouldn't even be sexual assault.

3) Even the IRS says a 17 year old is not a child. At the age of 17 I can no longer claim my children as dependents on my tax returns.

----------------------------------

All of this "Zimmerman is a racist" stuff is moot anyway. His maternal grandfather is 1/2 black 1/2 Peruvian making his mother 1/4 black and 3/4 Peruvian which makes George Zimmerman 1/8th black. As we all know, one drop of black blood makes you black, so Zimmerman is a black man.

angel0430
05-03-2012, 01:51 PM
I am going by what I see. Again they don't represent all hispanics but I have heard from different hispanics from different countries that some cubans dont like people from el salvador, some mexicans don't like cubans etc. Again not making a blanket statement but there is some racism within the hispanic community. I also agree that I don't like killers regardless of their race or religion. Finally I don't hate anyone because of race, religion, sexual orientation, disability. That is reserved for our right leaning members of this forum.

really? everything you talk about is black people getting discriminated and abused by wihtes or any other race.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Please show me where anything I said was racist. I made a statement of fact. The area is full of Mexicans and a lot of them are gang members and it isn't uncommon to hear negative comments from citizens about them.

I said nothing negative or racist and if you knew anything about me you would know that I am as non-racist as it gets. Some of my very best friends are of "non-white" heritage and because of it have been questioned if I am latino and have been called a "N-lover" by several "good ole boys" who didn't know their place.

1) Two totally different situations.

2) In no state is an adult having sex with a 17 year old classified as child molestation. At most it is classified as sexual assault and since pretty much every state has made the age of consent somewhere between 15 and 17, it wouldn't even be sexual assault.

3) Even the IRS says a 17 year old is not a child. At the age of 17 I can no longer claim my children as dependents on my tax returns.

----------------------------------

All of this "Zimmerman is a racist" stuff is moot anyway. His maternal grandfather is 1/2 black 1/2 Peruvian making his mother 1/4 black and 3/4 Peruvian which makes George Zimmerman 1/8th black. As we all know, one drop of black blood makes you black, so Zimmerman is a black man.

Yeah he loves being black as much herman cain or allan west does. :thumb:

boba
05-03-2012, 02:46 PM

There seems to be other motives since it has been established that a 17 year old is not a child and that there is as much evidence supporting that Travon was at fault then there is that Zimmerman was at fault.

For all I know you are racist against Mexicans because you have not stated a solid reason for taking the stance you have.

angel0430
05-03-2012, 04:02 PM
There seems to be other motives since it has been established that a 17 year old is not a child and that there is as much evidence supporting that Travon was at fault then there is that Zimmerman was at fault.

For all I know you are racist against Mexicans because you have not stated a solid reason for taking the stance you have.

I think he is racist with everything that is not black.

duwal
05-03-2012, 05:25 PM

Trayvon was not a child. He was a grown adult who had dealt with drugs and had past physical confrontations with other adults. Take off the blinders and stop thinking that 6 year old picture they show of sweet little Trayvon is how the present day Trayvon was