PDA

View Full Version : Best appraisal on MMA signed memoribilia

semperfi3533
05-03-2012, 12:52 AM
I have a few items that I'm trying to gauge a value on.

1. Fight shorts Chuck Liddell/Tito Ortiz (each leg is signed)
2. Wanderlei silva/Chuck Liddell UFC Jakks Ultimate Battles (each signed over their own figurine)
3. Wanderlei trunks signed by of course himself

ensbergcollector
05-03-2012, 01:22 AM
awesome stuff. would love to see scans if you have them. Were these all done in person or is there any certificate of authenticity for these?

semperfi3533
05-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Had them done a couple years back at the UFC expo in Boston, I'll try and have picks up by Sunday. Wanna take a stab at a value on any of this?

ensbergcollector
05-03-2012, 12:25 PM
hard to say. there are a lot of faked autograph stuff on ebay so things without a certificate tend to get very few bids. some wandy shorts sold recently for less than $40. if you can find someone that trusts the autographs the figure (which i would be interested in if available) would probably go for 75-100. the shorts, just guessing at this point, 75-100 for wandy, 150-200 for the dual? again, that depends on someone trusting the sigs. nice stuff either way man

semperfi3533
05-03-2012, 03:29 PM
I have pictures of myself and the fighter themselves signing the gear, but it's always nice to have it in writing 100% guaranteed authentic (I def agree with you on that, I wouldn't buy from someone who had a well detailed story.) I don't think I'll end up selling any of that gear since it was my first expo (a lot of emotional attatchment.) But future expo's I'll prob go to just remarket or trade things. Thanks for your guess-timate on value, much appreciated.

Vegas
05-08-2012, 01:56 PM
I could see the Chuck/Tito shorts going for $200-300 if they were authenticated by PSA/DNA. The Wanderlei shorts would probably go for $100 authenticated and I don't know about the figures. I had a bunch of UFC gloves signed at the Vegas expo two years ago and send them all to PSA when they were having a $10 authentication sale and they all passed no problem. The fan expos are definitely the best place to get UFC autos, I will be going to the Vegas one again in July.

semperfi3533
05-08-2012, 05:27 PM
No doubt I just moved back to the east coast from Vegas at the end of last year, and OF COURSE they would have the next expo there! I can't wait to go the next one within an 8 hr drive of PA. The one in Boston was crazy packed thou, usually had to wait about 2 hrs for the big name fighters to get autos/pics/etc.