PDA

View Full Version : Mia Love, could a Black mormon be the next GOP star?

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 08:59 AM
http://www.thegrio.com/politics/mia-love-black-mormon-could-be-the-next-big-gop-star.php

shrewsbury
05-03-2012, 09:49 AM
"It's demagoguery," she says. "They sit there and ignite emotions and ignite racism when there isn't. They use their positions to instill fear. Hope and change is turned into fear and blame. Fear that everybody is going [to] lose everything and blaming Congress for everything instead of taking responsibility."

you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 09:51 AM
you go away girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

There you go I fixed that one for you buddy. :thumb:

shrewsbury
05-03-2012, 10:46 AM
why do you want her to go away?

AUTaxMan
05-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Because she does not toe the company line.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 10:57 AM
why do you want her to go away?

For 1 she follows a religion that believes that blacks are cursed by birth, secondly she is a member of a political party who does not have the best intrests of blacks at heart. Another house worker if you know what I mean.

ensbergcollector
05-03-2012, 11:13 AM
For 1 she follows a religion that believes that blacks are cursed by birth, secondly she is a member of a political party who does not have the best intrests of blacks at heart. Another house worker if you know what I mean.

so I have asked on numerous occasions and you seem reluctant to answer. can you tell me specifically how the republican party doesn't have the best interest of black people at heart while the democrats do?

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 11:19 AM
so I have asked on numerous occasions and you seem reluctant to answer. can you tell me specifically how the republican party doesn't have the best interest of black people at heart while the democrats do?

The dems are far from perfect but they do much more for working class people than the GOP who only cater to the rich, religious fanatics and racists.

AUTaxMan
05-03-2012, 11:22 AM

They don't give them enough free stuff I guess.

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 11:28 AM
They don't give them enough free stuff I guess.

They give plenty of free stuff but only to their own. :thumb:

shrewsbury
05-03-2012, 11:31 AM
where is my free stuff?

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 11:37 AM
where is my free stuff?

Sorry you don't qualify because you are not a right wing racist religious fanitic. :thumb:

ensbergcollector
05-03-2012, 11:39 AM
The dems are far from perfect but they do much more for working class people than the GOP who only cater to the rich, religious fanatics and racists.

again, please explain to me what policies the republicans support that do not show that they care for black people. What policies do the democrats support that do care for black people? What do the democrats do for the working class? I am easily below middle class income wise yet the democrats do nothing for me.

i am not racist, far from rich, and while religious, i wouldn't consider myself a fanatic. I am not a registered republican but I do agree with more of their ideals then democrats. I guess it stems from the fact that I don't think the government needs to be "catering" to anyone.

AUTaxMan
05-03-2012, 11:44 AM
They give plenty of free stuff but only to their own. :thumb:

Are you talking about Obama?

shrewsbury
05-03-2012, 11:46 AM
Sorry you don't qualify because you are not a right wing racist religious fanitic

that sucks!!! and now it's too late to change!

mrveggieman
05-03-2012, 11:56 AM
that sucks!!! and now it's too late to change!

Please dont change for them. You know the old saying: If you lay down with dogs you will wake up with fleas. :thumb:

shrewsbury
05-03-2012, 12:07 PM
If you lay down with dogs you will wake up with fleas.

that's if they don't eat you while your sleeping

Star_Cards
05-03-2012, 12:08 PM
I don't know anything about her and this is the first I've heard of her, but her quote about instilling fear is correct, but it goes both ways. Both sides do it and it's nonsense.

angel0430
05-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Is there anything in your life not race related?

shrewsbury
05-03-2012, 05:53 PM
wow, i am shocked by some of the things i have found. some of the mormon elders are very racist, maybe more so than any other religion i have seen.

themanishere
05-03-2012, 06:08 PM
I didn't know Lil Wayne was Mormon...

theonedru
05-05-2012, 06:11 AM

Isn't laying claim to this in itself a racist act?