PDA

View Full Version : Chinese pills made up of ground up HUMAN BABIES found

pwaldo
05-07-2012, 09:10 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/horrifyingly-ground-baby-pills-real-thing-122643765.html

In news that will make you want to shut the blinds, go back to bed until next week ... there's disturbing news out of South Korea that since August, officials have found over 17,000 pills filled with human flesh, in particular the placentas and ground up bodies of dead Chinese babies.

Perhaps as equally disturbing than the dead baby "bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder." (Now you'll really want to walk away as we tell you that people were, as the Associated Press' Hyung-Jin Kim reports, consuming these pills as stamina and enhancement boosters and putting themselves at risk. "It was confirmed those capsules contain materials harmful to the human body, such as super bacteria. We need to take tougher measures to protect public health," a customs official said in a report by The Korea Times.

But back to the babies, this disgusting report might just be official confirmation that this Korean documentary revealing the scary process (it aired last August) is actually true "Supposedly, the television team paid a lot of money to get some of the pills, and when they tested them, found the pillsí contents were 99.7 percent human, and were also able to discern the babiesí gender from the powder, as well as found hair and nail remnants," reads Geekosystem's report on the documentary.

duane1969
05-07-2012, 09:13 PM
That is disgusting. You can dry them and grind them up all you want, cannibalism is cannibalism.

andrewhoya
05-07-2012, 10:44 PM
I hope they died of natural causes.

habsheaven
05-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

DunkingDurant35
05-08-2012, 09:04 AM
This is being reported in national newspapers - it's not a hoax; it's being investigated.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-05-08/china-human-capsule-claims/54824936/1?csp=34news

Star_Cards
05-08-2012, 04:02 PM
this is crazy. What are these pills being sold as a cure for?

habsheaven
05-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Hoaxes get investigated all the time. That's how you determine that they are a hoax. I only have one questions: Who told them this? <br />
<br />
The Korea Customs Service said Monday it had seized capsules...

AUTaxMan
05-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Am I the only one who thought of soylent green when reading the headline?

Trueduckfan
05-08-2012, 04:24 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/horrifyingly-ground-baby-pills-real-thing-122643765.html

my question is: where are the "dead babies" comming from? were they abortions done for the cause so to speak? or were they taking the remains from abortions performed for other reasons and then using the remnants?

DunkingDurant35
05-08-2012, 07:29 PM
The way you phrased it made it sound like someone just pasted this randomly on any old web page, and that it was absolutely false. It may or may not be true, but it hasn't been proven either way yet.

habsheaven
05-08-2012, 08:57 PM
The way you phrased it made it sound like someone just pasted this randomly on any old web page, and that it was absolutely false. It may or may not be true, but it hasn't been proven either way yet.

You are right. I should have been more clear in my meaning.

Star_Cards
05-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Am I the only one who thought of soylent green when reading the headline?

lol... oddly enough that didn't cross my mind. I'm ashamed of myself.

boba
05-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Don't they use aborted fetuses in vaccines here in the USA? I know a lot of people don't believe they are humans but still...

stlcardinalsfan
05-13-2012, 03:50 PM
mmmmmmmmmm :P

theonedru
05-13-2012, 08:30 PM
That is disgusting. You can dry them and grind them up all you want, cannibalism is cannibalism.

What makes it ok to eat chickens, bears, moose, fish, ect. Makes it wrong to eat dogs, kittens; And makes it not only immoral but illegal to eat humans.

Its not because we are anything special, its not our ability to think and reason because we eat things that are just intelligent as and in some cases more so than us. We all have an equal amount of right to an existence. You are correct when you say cannibalism is as it is because no matter what meat you eat, its pretty much all the same in the eyes of the cosmos

ensbergcollector
05-13-2012, 11:37 PM
What makes it ok to eat chickens, bears, moose, fish, ect. Makes it wrong to eat dogs, kittens; And makes it not only immoral but illegal to eat humans.

Its not because we are anything special, its not our ability to think and reason because we eat things that are just intelligent as and in some cases more so than us. We all have an equal amount of right to an existence. You are correct when you say cannibalism is as it is because no matter what meat you eat, its pretty much all the same in the eyes of the cosmos

what in the world are you talking about? did you really just say there is no difference in eating chicken and eating people? and vegetarians/vegans wonder why people look at them funny

theonedru
05-14-2012, 12:13 AM
what in the world are you talking about? did you really just say there is no difference in eating chicken and eating people? and vegetarians/vegans wonder why people look at them funny

In the animal world meat is meat and carnivores are carnivores, Thats the basic premise of what I am saying. Look beyond the notions that humans play upon each other, take a step back and view it all in an impartial 3rd party light. And yes in the GRAND SCHEME of the ANIMAL world there is not much a difference. Let me ask you this why is it ok for you to eat a chicken or a cow and not a dog or cat? Lets start there.

TheNati97
05-20-2012, 09:40 AM
china folk eat dogs and cats to unless thats a hoax as well. i cant say i would eat my own pet though but your talking in general right?

as for the original post this is not the first time i have read something like this heck i have even seen some images along with a story of similar practices, not shocking at all.

MadMan1978
05-21-2012, 01:21 PM
this topic is utter disgusting and I see no need to even post this