PDA

View Full Version : Another COVER UP Story. But does not suprise me at all

tsjct
05-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Another cover up for a White couple being beat by a group of MOB THUGS and can you imagine the thugs were black. Just amazing i have not seen ONE thing on the mainstream media about this. Just amazing. The Paper the individual worked for did not even cover it. They are being PC i guess. And we wonder why the division is growing daily.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139543/Sixteen-year-old-arrested-mob-attack-white-couple.html

duane1969
05-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Obviously the media is biased. If a mob of 30 whites beat up a black couple then it would be headline news world-wide.

You would not see or hear comments like these:

But the Norfolk Police Department said there is no evidence to suggest the attack was a hate crime.

She added that only a ‘handful’ of people carried out the attack.
Since when is 30 people called "only a handful"?

And I can guarantee you that had the victim shot a black kid in self-defense then there would be riots by now.

tsjct
05-08-2012, 08:54 PM
obviously the media is biased. If a mob of 30 whites beat up a black couple then it would be headline news world-wide.

You would not see or hear comments like these:

Since when is 30 people called "only a handful"?

And i can guarantee you that had the victim shot a black kid in self-defense then there would be riots by now.

It is amazing that this has had ZERO coverage by the mainstream media. Where is ole REV AL at?? Where is Jessie $ackson??

shrewsbury
05-08-2012, 11:41 PM
where has veggieman been at?

angel0430
05-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Where is Veggieman on this one. And then he says that he does not have double standards when it comes to race....lol...what a joke

gladdyontherise
05-11-2012, 06:45 PM

Where is Veggieman on this one. And then he says that he does not have double standards when it comes to race....lol...what a joke

+1

Of course it gets no media coverage, because it doesn't "sell" and there is no Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton crying out.

habsheaven
05-11-2012, 07:19 PM

I was thinking the same thing this morning and went so far as to check his profile. He was online today when I checked. I think you guys must have scared him off.

pspstatus
05-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Another cover up for a White couple being beat by a group of MOB THUGS and can you imagine the thugs were black. Just amazing i have not seen ONE thing on the mainstream media about this. Just amazing. The Paper the individual worked for did not even cover it. They are being PC i guess. And we wonder why the division is growing daily.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139543/Sixteen-year-old-arrested-mob-attack-white-couple.html

You're right it's not fair. This is a shame. A shame that it happened and a shame that it doesn't get the coverage it deserves. I do believe this could be classified as a hate crime and everyone who participated should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. There is no reason for this type of unprovoked action no matter the colors of anyone involved.

Now I'm going to try and explain for about the fifth time why this double standard exists. In this situation which is a fairly isolated situation as it doesn't happen all that often a mob of black people beat up a white couple. Unfortunately in this country there was a time when the situation occured with the colors reversed. Only it happened a lot more often and the cowards participating in those events wore hoods and rarely if ever were held accountable for their actions. Not only that but some of the victims of those mobs of thugs didn't live to tell their tale.

Now I know what you're going to say. The past is the past. Well no it isn't. Because the past affects the present and its future. Everyone in this country knows that black people were oppressed in this country since they arrived here. The horrible things perpetrated on the black race are always in the back of our minds when something like this occurs. I believe that's why people don't get as upset in a situation like this. But they get righteously indignant if something like this happens to a black person because their race dealt with it for so long. It's not that a situation like this isn't serious. It's just that people knowing what they know of this country's history may have a hard time feeling sympathy when something tragic like this happens. It's not right necessarily as any hate crime should be called as such but there is a reason that it happens. Eventually I believe it will balance out and violence against anyone will be treated the same.

As for the media. Well the media for the most part gave up on actually reporting news unbiasedly a long time ago. Their goal is to sell papers and get eyes glued to their television stations. To do that they know they have to put the most sensational stories to the forefront. In this day and age the sensational stories involve violence against minorities. Years ago the sensational stories would have been the opposite. The media gives the people what they want which is and always has been reasons to get good and mad. And the media is more than happy to oblige regardless of whether it's fair or not.

Now you say it's so unfair because people don't get their feathers ruffled as much in black on white violence as white on black. The truth is your white rage is so thinly veiled it's laughable. You cry about this injustice meanwhile if the situation were reversed I'd put money on you being as quiet as a church mouse. Maybe I'm wrong, hell I'd like to be wrong but I doubt that I am. And that's the type of thing that divides this country just as much as any biased media reporting.

hawk2618
05-12-2012, 07:32 PM
You cry about this injustice meanwhile if the situation were reversed I'd put money on you being as quiet as a church mouse.

Are you saying that white people LIKE to read about whites beating blacks???
Thats the way I read it.If that's what you meant,I think you are dead wrong.
There's enough violence in the world where one doesn't have to wish which skin is committing the crime!
~~Dave C.

pspstatus
05-12-2012, 08:48 PM
You cry about this injustice meanwhile if the situation were reversed I'd put money on you being as quiet as a church mouse.

Are you saying that white people LIKE to read about whites beating blacks???
Thats the way I read it.If that's what you meant,I think you are dead wrong.
There's enough violence in the world where one doesn't have to wish which skin is committing the crime!
~~Dave C.

No sir that's not what I meant. I wasn't saying that he would LIKE it just that I doubt he would feel anywhere near the same outrage over it. Also I'm not talking about white people in general. I was only referring to the person I quoted.