PDA

View Full Version : Another Ebay Stipulation put in to Take profit from Sellers

Trueduckfan
05-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Just read a message from Ebay stating that they may now reimburse the Buyer a partial credit for an Item received not 100% as described. Such as; missing part or parts, or some minor repair needed on...

Kosmo kards
05-19-2012, 07:22 PM
E bay could go away forever and I would not care one bit. Sorry about you problems with the xbox 360.

JWinn
05-19-2012, 07:25 PM
My wife keeps telling me to sell stuff on ebay, but I keep reading here reason after reason why I should not.

Here's another. I didn't collect all this stuff just make ebay money....

However, as a BUYER, I love the place.

Kosmo kards
05-19-2012, 07:28 PM
As a buyer ebay is fine, but as a seller it is awful. However it is the main place to sell certain things.

MadMan1978
05-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Ebay is scaring away business IMO

time to find a new place to sell.

Good Ole Jim
05-27-2012, 12:42 PM
As a seller, I honestly can't stand Ebay. I despise their invoice system. For example, when you pay your invoice at the end of each month... I hate that. I wanna be able to pay my fees anytime I...

MadMan1978
05-27-2012, 02:50 PM
I stopped selling on ebay a long while ago. I found I wasnt getting the Dollars I thought cards should go for. quite honestly I can hold cards till I get what I am asking and not lose out.

I will continue to buy and find the deals I need. Well deals on everything expect Jerome Bettis Cards!

Star_Cards
05-29-2012, 12:23 PM
My wife keeps telling me to sell stuff on ebay, but I keep reading here reason after reason why I should not.

Here's another. I didn't collect all this stuff just make ebay money....

However, as a BUYER, I love the place.

99.9 of all of my sales go through perfectly. Don't let a few bad transactions from selling on ebay.

AThrash37DSnyder
05-29-2012, 12:26 PM
Ebay sucks..100% joke of a "company"

They will never ever care about thier customers

Should be shut down and re done

Star_Cards
05-29-2012, 12:28 PM
why would you pay for a larger photo? just link your photos to your photobucket and adjust the size there. That's what I do and have never had the desire to pay for larger photos. <br />
<br />
I get the issue...

Star_Cards
05-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Ebay sucks..100% joke of a "company"

They will never ever care about thier customers

Should be shut down and re done

saying they are a 100% joke is a bit of a stretch. I don't agree with everything they have done, but they provide a pretty good pool of buyers that is hard to find anywhere else.

why would they shut it down? what would they redo if you had the power to decide?