PDA

View Full Version : This is just sad

MattDMC
05-26-2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82959b73/article/his-name-cleared-man-pines-for-nfl-future?module=HP11_headline_stack

This women needs to 1.) have the settlement money taken back and returned to the school district she wrongly STOLE it from and 2.) she should be thrown in jail for false police reports throughout the whole case 10 years ago.

How low some people would go for money is sickening, to take a kid who had everything going for him, even a scholarship to play at USC and just throw him in jail for nothing.

It sickens me how messed up some people can be.

themanishere
05-26-2012, 01:50 PM
"Guilty until proven innocent" never rang so true, sadly.

OnePimpTiger
05-27-2012, 01:24 AM
The worst crimes these days are the ones hardest to judge impartially. I would consider rape and child molestation two of the worst things you can do, but also the two most common cases where, if you're accused, you are guilty until proven innocent with the likelihood of that happening being slim to none. It's sick to commit either of those two crimes...but I consider it just as sick to ruin someone's life by falsely claiming either of those two crimes.

mrveggieman
05-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Why isn't this "woman" and I use the term real losely thrown under the bottom of someone's jail so she can rot away? In India if you falsely accuse someone of a crime you get the same punishment...

Star_Cards
05-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Not only should she receive a minimum of every day that banks had to do, she should have to also have to pay back the school system as well as pay banks back financially for his time of his life that she wasted.

Women who do this are sick and they just end up hurting the women who actually do get assaulted or raped and get accused of lying about it.

meuandthelot
05-31-2012, 08:38 PM
It wont make-up for lost time, But he's getting a chance to showcase himself, perhaps close an open chapter....

Brian Banks to get tryout with Seahawks, Redskins, Chiefs, Dolphins (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/brian-banks-tryout-seahawks-redskins-chiefs-dolphins-article-1.1087382)