PDA

View Full Version : some people on here....

stlcardinalsfan
06-03-2012, 01:39 PM
absolutly "P" me off.

some of you are so particular and have to be so "darn" difficult about every little thing.ive been on here since 2009 and have never had any problems up until now with several people....i told u exactly when i was going to ship,i told u the reason why i couldnt sooner (work)/holiday (memorial day) and still u say slow shipping,even tho it was still to your house with in 5 days,really?

also

STOP OVER TAPING TOP LOADERS!!!
that is the most annoying thing. some are so freaking ruined you have to cut them open to even get the cards out.

im just venting pay no attention to this thread.

angel0430
06-04-2012, 08:45 AM
I agree with you on the shipping part. If u told them, then they should not be complaining for 5 dasy of shipping.

On the other hand, I really don;t care about the top loaders being over taped. AS long as the card does not get damaged I am fine with it. I have my own top loaders. Suggest you should buy your own.

Frantiic
06-04-2012, 09:51 AM
i agree with you on the shipping part aswell. And also on the toploaders .. tape tape tape, some people take it to serious when shipping cards. if i use tape, i only use a bit of tape, and i always use painterstape or some other not too gluey(spelling), and use the "flap" so its easy to take off. And always a teambag, always does the trick. dont get why people use decoys and tape the S out of it. but thats just me.. buying lots of toploaders and have them sent to Sweden costs a minor FORTUNE

duane1969
06-04-2012, 10:42 AM
If you have the PMs where you told them it would be shipped late due to the holiday/work/etc. and have a DC number showing when you shipped then you can request to have the feedback removed. As long as you notify traders ahead of time that there will be a delay in shipping then it is not a problem.