PDA

View Full Version : Want 2 camels? Just give information on Clinton.

andrewhoya
06-09-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/09/world/africa/somalia-al-shabaab-bounties/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Al-Shabaab has placed a bounty of 10 camels for President Barack Obama and two camels for information on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The crazy thing is, I can see people attempting to get the camels.

duane1969
06-09-2012, 05:40 PM
LOL can you see trying to explain to the authorities why a herd of camels is being delivered to your house by Air Somalia?

"Whoever brings the mujahidin information about the whereabouts of infidel Obama and the lady of Bill Clinton, the woman named Hillary Clinton, I will give a reward,"

Ummm, there is this big white building in Washington D.C. If you keep a watch on it I am pretty sure you will eventually see both Obama AND Clinton there. If you have any troubles finding it just ask anyone you see for directions to the big White House..now where is my frickin' camels?

andrewhoya
06-09-2012, 05:56 PM
LOL can you see trying to explain to the authorities why a herd of camels is being delivered to your house by Air Somalia?

Err... Camels are cheaper in Somalia, Mr. Policeman.....

Ummm, there is this big white building in Washington D.C. If you keep a watch on it I am pretty sure you will eventually see both Obama AND Clinton there. If you have any troubles finding it just ask anyone you see for directions to the big White House..now where is my frickin' camels?

That's what the comments were saying, too, lol.

MattDMC
06-10-2012, 07:42 AM
I always wanted a camel.

shrewsbury
06-10-2012, 10:19 AM
duane, you beat me to the camels, DANG IT!!!!