PDA

View Full Version : Howie's 2012 IP thread

howiek
06-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Hey guys, i've not posted any of my IP success on here since I started my blog. But wanted to share alittle from last night.
I drove to Trenton to see the Binghamton Mets. Of course my main goal was to get Zack Wheeler and I did. (2) SS OMLB's and 3 cards.
Also got Matt Den Dekker SS OMLB and 1 card, Darin Gorski SS OMLB and Reese Havens 1 card
Another one of my goals was to get Jefry Marte to sign a GU bat that I had picked up on Ebay. Ugly autograph
On a partial team ball I was able to get the following,
Robert CarsonMark CohoonGonzalez GermanJeff KaplanColin MchughBrandon MooreErik TurgeonJuan CentenoEric CampbellJefrey MarteRylan SandovalJoe BonfeMatt Den DekkerPedro Zapata

1 of the Wheeler cards is available for trade. Make me a reasonable offer and we can work something out.
Check out my blog for more detailed info and pictures.
Thanks for reading

ZombieTom
06-10-2012, 07:08 PM
I was there also. I usually only do Trenton.

howiek
06-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Which side did you do? Where you the kid with the Jays hat?

ZombieTom
06-11-2012, 08:46 PM
no. I'm the fatso in a Trenton Jersey. Are you talking about the guy who got into it with Trenton's manager Tony Franklin?

howiek
06-11-2012, 09:45 PM
no. I'm the fatso in a Trenton Jersey. Are you talking about the guy who got into it with Trenton's manager Tony Franklin?
Which side where u on before the game? I was on the B-Mets side. I'm abit heavy myself, red hair, burgandy bag and I had a 50th anniv. Mets hat on backwards.
I'm not aware of anyone getting into it with a coach.

ZombieTom
06-11-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm strictly Trenton before and after, I'm going to 25 games through the season. I take my photos one weekend and get them developed and signed the next weekend.

howiek
06-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Ok, I took some pics myself and may take the 2.5 hr trip back to get the stuff signed. I heard they are not good with signing. Is that true?

ZombieTom
06-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Ok, I took some pics myself and may take the 2.5 hr trip back to get the stuff signed. I heard they are not good with signing. Is that true?

Melky Mesa is a total jerk. Aside from that your can get anyone else if you hustle.

howiek
06-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Melky Mesa is a total jerk. Aside from that your can get anyone else if you hustle.
When guys are on the 40 man. They get that big league attitude.
Thanks

howiek
06-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Yesterday at the Mets game. Outside the stadium
Mike Nickeas 8x10, Scott Hairston 8x10, Jon Rauch, Vinny Rottino, Bobby Parnell, Chris Young and Dillon Gee. All on cards 1 per. Santana just waved.
Then inside Brandon Phillips, Bronson Arroyo, Todd Frazier.
Check my blog for pics and more details

howiek
06-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Last night I went to the O's @ Mets game.
I got to the stadium to late to get auto's at the Mets parking lot. I did hang out for awhile and I got Brian Matusz. i added him to my scrub ball that I had started in Baltimore a few weeks ago.
I also watched batting practice from the warning track in left field.
Check out my blog for more details and alot of pictures

JerseyInk
06-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Sweet pics in the blog. Hope the local teams here pick up on that gesture for the fans.

howiek
07-04-2012, 10:32 AM
I did 3 games this past weekend. Friday Skeeters @ Ducks, Saturday Aberdeen Ironbirds @ Brooklyn Cyclones and Sunday Skeeters @ Ducks and a local signing.
78 auto's in 3 day with Brandon Nimmo and Gary Gaetti being the highlights. Check out my blog for more and pics

yanksfan1
07-04-2012, 09:35 PM
how was nimmo at signing? did he have a limit?

howiek
07-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Nimmo signed the ball and the logo sheet inside and i got the tix stub outside. I don't think so

howiek
08-19-2012, 10:23 PM
I have not posted here in awhile. But, i've probably been to 6 or 7 games since. Check out my blog for updates