PDA

View Full Version : do you keep track of your card sales

mfp535
06-20-2012, 03:18 PM
Hey recently I have been keeping track of how much I buy a card for and how much I sell in for on a spreadsheet. Its kind of a lot of work. I am thinking about just stopping and just having fun buying, selling and trading.
who keeps track of there card sales here??

pghin08
06-20-2012, 03:20 PM
It's often been something I wanted to do, but it'd be too difficult for me. I sell a ton of lots on eBay and such, and that's hard to quantify. Though I have a number of how much I've spent on some of my "investment" players.

habsheaven
06-20-2012, 05:12 PM
I rarely sell anything but I have recently started tracking how much I pay for PC items.

phillies347
06-22-2012, 01:22 PM
I dont track anything, I just have fun with it.

mrveggieman
06-22-2012, 02:18 PM
My computer has been down at home for several months but my wife is going to get me another one for my birthday. Once I get it I am going to keep track of everything hobby related which not only includes cards but tickets for games to get autographs, stamps to mail off ttms, memorbillia, sharpies, card and memorbillia protectors as well as if I buy any food or souveirs while I am at the ballgame or event.

roaddogg02316
06-23-2012, 08:32 AM
Well if your selling as a business then it would be wise to keep track I'd imagine, but if only for $ to get more cards or whatever then why bother. I know when I sell I just delete it out of my inventory and any photos I have. It's gone so it has nothing to do with me anymore. So why let it consume me ya know.

mfp535
06-27-2012, 08:56 PM
My computer has been down at home for several months but my wife is going to get me another one for my birthday. Once I get it I am going to keep track of everything hobby related which not only includes cards but tickets for games to get autographs, stamps to mail off ttms, memorbillia, sharpies, card and memorbillia protectors as well as if I buy any food or souveirs while I am at the ballgame or event.

WHY THTS A LOT TO KEEP TRACK OF MUST BE HARD LOL:confused0054:

mrveggieman
06-28-2012, 09:14 AM
WHY THTS A LOT TO KEEP TRACK OF MUST BE HARD LOL:confused0054:

It shouldn't be that much of a big deal. It will actually be fun for me.

Star_Cards
06-28-2012, 11:44 AM
I track mine, but mine is all business. I no longer collect so I have to since I pay taxes on what I sell. I don't keep track for specific items. I just track my expenses versus my sales.