PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman's Reenactment of Trayvon Martin Shooting

gladdyontherise
06-21-2012, 12:39 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmermans-reenactment-trayvon-martin-shooting-055354695--abc-news-topstories.html

I saw a video of this on TruTV just now and found it interesting. There was a video of him giving police a reenactment the day after the shooting, on the video, you can see his head/face had a lot of cuts. From what his side was, Martin came out of no where to start beating on him.

Just thought it was something different, because this video took place before anything about his financial situation, and that the police didn't ignore this like some said.

AUTaxMan
06-21-2012, 01:51 PM
I just watched that. Very interesting.

shrewsbury
06-22-2012, 10:00 AM
i listened to the audio of his statement, zimmermans says he was the one screaming for his life in the 911 call, this is huge. <br />
<br />
this has to make the charges less, but doesn;t mean he is innocent of...

AUTaxMan
06-22-2012, 11:06 AM
he seemed pretty convincing to me.

shrewsbury
06-22-2012, 11:09 AM
taxman, agreed but that is where things get tricky. did he need to shoot martin to defend his life?

AUTaxMan
06-22-2012, 12:00 PM
taxman, agreed but that is where things get tricky. did he need to shoot martin to defend his life?

I think so. He was getting his head repeatedly bashed against the concrete.

gladdyontherise
06-22-2012, 12:27 PM
I think so. He was getting his head repeatedly bashed against the concrete.

Yea, according to his story (and the fact his head/faced seemed fairly messed up), I think he really felt his life was in danger. According to him Martin also told him he was going to kill him. Of course, Zimmerman may not be telling the truth, but the evidence is pretty convincing.

theonedru
06-22-2012, 04:34 PM
And that's it bang on, with Martin dead there is no one to contradict his stories. Hiss past history along with the whole wife lying thing puts things in bad light <br />
<br />
n 2005, Zimmerman was arrested...

AUTaxMan
06-22-2012, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't say that those prove that he has &quot;serious violence issues.&quot; We need more facts to judge whether or not those indicate anything relevant.

gladdyontherise
06-22-2012, 08:58 PM
Yet no mention of Martin's past, interesting... <br />
<br />
I'm just going off the facts I've seen from this case. I'm sorry that you don't disagree with my opinion, but i'll avoid what usually happens here...

Gorillawits
06-25-2012, 07:21 PM
The police officers Zimemrman supposedly assulted were not in Uniform, Zimmerman thought the two men were thugs trying to hurt a friend of his. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
As for Trayvon Martin he was mostl...

mrveggieman
06-26-2012, 12:14 PM
The police officers Zimemrman supposedly assulted were not in Uniform, Zimmerman thought the two men were thugs trying to hurt a friend of his.

As for Trayvon Martin he was mostl likely a thug, a small time drug dealer who was also possibly a theif. They never said who this Jewelry belonged to that his school confiscated.

Trayvon had a cellphone and could have called the police if he was so afraid for his life. He didn't want to call the police cause he was stoned. If you are stupid enough to get high, then you have to be acountable for your actions while you were high. I have seen people high before, they can act insane. Two guys were stoned that lived in my apartment building and they ran outside and jumped in snow right in the parking lot. They could have been run over had someone not seen them at the time.

Zimmerman only followed Trayvon for less then 20 seconds and the media acts as if he chased him for several blocks. Then pulled the gun out and shot him down in cold blood when he caught up with him.

Since you know so much about the case why wern't you called as an expert eye witness? :rolleyes:

Gorillawits
06-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Since you know so much about the case why wern't you called as an expert eye witness? :rolleyes:

Because do not work for MSNBC I can not be called for a witness.

Star_Cards
06-26-2012, 05:28 PM
are you saying that the police department only called MSNBC employees to be witnesses in this case? Obviously you are exaggerating for effect, but it honestly makes zero sense to me. If you were a witness I'm sure you would have been heard.

INTIMADATOR2007
06-26-2012, 06:00 PM
That dag-um racists lie detector machine says George told the truth about what happened ..

..http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/george-zimmerman-lie-detector-421395

Gorillawits
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
are you saying that the police department only called MSNBC employees to be witnesses in this case? Obviously you are exaggerating for effect, but it honestly makes zero sense to me. If you were a witness I'm sure you would have been heard.

I should have said I can not be called for a witness in the court of cable tv propaganda.

All you have to do is listen to the 911 call and you can see it less then 20 seconds that Zimmerman follows Trayvon. He opens the door of his vehicle when he sees Trayvon run and within so many seconds the dispatcher says "are you following him" and tells hims to stop. Then Zimmerman stops, but MSNBC and liberal news make it apear as if he chased him for blocks and blocks, pulled the gun out calling him a **** and gunned him down in cold blood.

When the facts show Zimmerman was heading back to his vehicle when Trayvon came back to confront him.

gladdyontherise
06-27-2012, 10:04 PM
That dag-um racists lie detector machine says George told the truth about what happened ..

..http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/george-zimmerman-lie-detector-421395

It's too bad this will get ignored by some..When will some people just admit that they were too quick to judge and don't know all the facts they claimed to know?

INTIMADATOR2007
06-27-2012, 10:14 PM
It's too bad this will get ignored my some..When will some people just admit that they were too quick to judge and don't know all the facts they claimed to know?

When it doesn't fit there agenda they will go their grave with the belives they have . Facts don't matter to some folks..

pghin08
06-27-2012, 10:23 PM
It's too bad this will get ignored my some..When will some people just admit that they were too quick to judge and don't know all the facts they claimed to know?

I was too quick to judge, frankly. With all the information (often conflicting) that's come out, I can't say with any confidence what really happened.

gladdyontherise
06-27-2012, 10:54 PM
I was too quick to judge, frankly. With all the information (often conflicting) that's come out, I can't say with any confidence what really happened.

I also am not sure what to really believe, but what I do know is most everything that came out the first week or two is probably not true or was twisted to try and make a (false) point.

pghin08
06-27-2012, 10:57 PM
I also am not sure what to really believe, but what I do know is most everything that came out the first week or two is probably not true or was twisted to try and make a (false) point.

I would agree with you 100%. I bit pretty hard into the initial story, and I shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement.

gladdyontherise
06-27-2012, 10:59 PM
I would agree with you 100%. I bit pretty hard into the initial story, and I shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement.

I bit on the magazine covers, the pictures being shown (without looking anything up) would get you to believe Martin was a small, weak guy and Zimmerman was just a punk, but after realizing that wasn't close to true, I just learned to not pay any attention to what the media on TV wanted people to see and hear.

habsheaven
06-27-2012, 11:03 PM
I said from the very beginning that we needed to wait and see. Even now, I think people are continuing to jump to conclusions prematurely. Evidence is being stategically released to possibly sway...

mrveggieman
06-28-2012, 09:05 AM
The sad part of american justice is that the powers that be already control the outcome of trials like this. Look at rodney king, malice green and that woman in florida who killed her little girl. If they want them guilty they will be found guilty. Otherwise zimmerman will be aquitted and will have gotten away with murder.

gladdyontherise
06-28-2012, 09:13 AM
The sad part of american justice is that the powers that be already control the outcome of trials like this. Look at rodney king, malice green and that woman in florida who killed her little girl. If they want them guilty they will be found guilty. Otherwise zimmerman will be aquitted and will have gotten away with murder.

You're doing the same thing that you're accusing of though....

Gorillawits
06-30-2012, 10:40 PM

Rodney King was not an inncoent man, he deserved the first half of the beating he got. The problem was the cops could have piled on him and handcuffed him. Instead they kept on beating him. They should have all lost their jobs pension ect, but not gone to jail.

Trayvon was small time drug dealer who was high when he atacked Zimmerman and they still haven't told us who this Jewely belonged to that the school confiscated from him.