PDA

View Full Version : First TTM, Josh Hamilton's address?

UNCrolltide4
06-22-2012, 04:48 PM
What is Josh Hamilton's address. This will be my first TTM, so I need the right address. Also what do I ship the card in that I want him to sign, a bubble mailer or something else? Never done this before so the help is needed.

TTMcardMaster
06-22-2012, 07:10 PM
C/O Texas Rangers 1000 Ballpark Way Arlington, TX 76011

You'll get it back in December.

UNCrolltide4
06-22-2012, 07:12 PM
C/O Texas Rangers 1000 Ballpark Way Arlington, TX 76011

You'll get it back in December.

Thanks

NRCCollectibles
06-23-2012, 12:14 AM
that address is correct. josh hadnles all of his fanmail after the season in december. You need to send a self-addressed return envelope with a stamp on it for return. You will need a peel and stick envelope because most players will not take the time and effort to seal a lick envelope. You just send a basic envelope inside with the stamp for return (no bubble mailer needed). On both the return envelope and the envelope you send to him, you will need to put "Do Not Bend" on the bottom or "please hand stamp-photos enclosed" so that the post office does not send it through it machine, which will bend its contents.

Hope this helps,
NRC

UNCrolltide4
06-23-2012, 11:17 AM
that address is correct. josh hadnles all of his fanmail after the season in december. You need to send a self-addressed return envelope with a stamp on it for return. You will need a peel and stick envelope because most players will not take the time and effort to seal a lick envelope. You just send a basic envelope inside with the stamp for return (no bubble mailer needed). On both the return envelope and the envelope you send to him, you will need to put "Do Not Bend" on the bottom or "please hand stamp-photos enclosed" so that the post office does not send it through it machine, which will bend its contents.

Hope this helps,
NRC

Thanks a lot!

AFiers
06-29-2012, 01:29 AM
This may be a stupid question as I'm still new around here, but if I send a baseball will Josh sign that? Or is it just flats?

NRCCollectibles
06-29-2012, 01:46 AM
He will sign baseballs, but obviously that requires bubble mailers and 7 or 8 stamps each way.