PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Sandusky Gets Life in Jail

gladdyontherise
06-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Guilty on 45 of 48 counts, 442 years in prison maximum, 60 years minimum. Justice has been served.

Wickabee
06-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Good

JustAlex
06-22-2012, 10:39 PM
good

^this!

NY Sports Teams
06-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Mike McQueary said he heard slapping sounds. What's nice is Sandusky will be on the other end of those slapping sounds very soon.

...Rick

Zimbow
06-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Lol

cavaliersfan30
06-23-2012, 12:05 AM
Sad day for Penn State Football...

greg271126817
06-23-2012, 12:08 AM
Guilty on 45 of 48 counts, 442 years in prison maximum, 60 years minimum. Justice has been served.

Yes it has, but i dont think there should have been a 60 Minimum. He should never have the chance to even think about getting out

Zimbow
06-23-2012, 01:22 AM

Do you all think or feel that if the case had been elsewhere, another courthouse, city or town, the outcome would've been different?

MadMan1978
06-23-2012, 05:22 AM
The outcome would have been the same any where in the states

scodellaro16
06-23-2012, 07:46 AM
he's in his 60's so even if they gave him 30 it's still basically life in prison, he didn't have a chance no matter where it would have taken place. too much evidence against him.

habsheaven
06-23-2012, 08:22 AM
I think it's a HAPPY day for Penn State. They can finally start to move on past a terrible chapter in their history.

gladdyontherise
06-23-2012, 08:46 AM
Sad day for Penn State Football...

You have to be kidding me, this isn't the time for this...

Yes it has, but i dont think there should have been a 60 Minimum. He should never have the chance to even think about getting out

Assuming he doesn't like till he's almost 130, it's safe to say he'll spend the rest of his life in prison.

Thefon19
06-23-2012, 09:17 AM
He basically ruined Joe Pa and caused his death. He is disgrace to Penn State and America. Look him up

INTIMADATOR2007
06-23-2012, 09:31 AM
I think it's a HAPPY day for Penn State. They can finally start to move on past a terrible chapter in their history.

A happy day for the orginization that help facilitate these horrible crimes. Boy you canadians sure do have a wacked out meaning for HAPPY days..

shrewsbury
06-23-2012, 09:37 AM
too bad they couldn't give him the death penalty

now tax money will be spent keeping him alive in prison and his health care

habsheaven
06-23-2012, 09:40 AM
A happy day for the orginization that help facilitate these horrible crimes. Boy you canadians sure do have a wacked out meaning for HAPPY days..

Penn State is more than an "organization". It's a community of thousands of members who did nothing to facilitate this. Those people deserve the chance to move on and put this mess behind them. Perhaps YOU need to change your perspective on things a bit.

greg271126817
06-23-2012, 10:51 AM

I think what goes around comes around. this guy will get the same treatment in prison as he gave those kids, and i have no problem with those prison guys doing that to him. He gets what he has coming. there is no reason he should have done anything he did. I would rather have him be punished that way to see how those kids felt than him getting the easy way out with the death penalty

gladdyontherise
06-23-2012, 10:53 AM
He basically ruined Joe Pa and caused his death. He is disgrace to Penn State and America. Look him up

Penn State fan I assume?

Statements like these still suprise me, they really shouldn't though.

I hope Sandusky gets put in general population, although its 99.9999999% likely he isn't ever put there.

JustAlex
06-23-2012, 11:27 AM

Is killing him really the answer?

Let him rot in prison the rest of his life, and like many posts on here, he'll probably get the same treatment he did to those poor boys!

Also, you're wrong about the Tax dollars...

Many studies and investigations have PROVEN that the Death Penalty does NOT save money, it is NOT effective, and it's a TERRIBLE thing to do in the ethical department.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

I know Sandusky was a scumbag, dirty, waste of a human, but even he does NOT deserve to be executed by the state.....NO human does.

Besides, where is that Love, compassion, and forgiveness the bible teaches?

Thou shalt not kill....

It's funny, once I became an atheist I saw just how wrong it is to execute human beings, it doesn't matter what their crime is.

Just let them rot in prison....that's a better punishment anyways.

jaybird_1981
06-23-2012, 11:34 AM

Comments like this still surprise me. Some people seem to be more concerned with Joe Pa's legacy than what happened to those kids.

hawk2618
06-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Joe Paterno's legacy will ALWAYS be there in my eyes.Discussion of him for another place and time.As for the decision.I was Very pleased the system didn't fail society again.Sandusky is truly getting what he deserves.We all should be thankful his lawyers weren't playing with a full deck.Then again,I don't think the best lawyers in the world could've changed this verdict.Thank-you ~~Dave C.

bud7562
06-23-2012, 10:30 PM
he's going to make new friend's were he's going?

AThrash37DSnyder
06-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Should be tortured every day of his remaning life

shrewsbury
06-24-2012, 11:11 AM
if he receives the same treatment, guess who will pay all the medical costs, if he dies in prison guess who will cover those costs

he should be hung in public square with a sign around his neck

AUTaxMan
06-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Should be tortured every day of his remaning life

this

AUTaxMan
06-24-2012, 12:28 PM

Nope. Now the civil suits begin.

AUTaxMan
06-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Comments like this still surprise me. Some people seem to be more concerned with Joe Pa's legacy than what happened to those kids.

I don't expect anything less from Penn State fans.

Wickabee
06-24-2012, 02:57 PM

So you're saying EVERY faculty member, EVERY student, EVERY player and EVERY alum facilitated this?
This was a black mark for the school, not just the football team and program. Are saying EVERYONE involved with Penn State, who is embarrassed by this facilitated what happened?
Boy, you Americans sure have a wacked out meaning for GUILTY parties.

Nope. Now the civil suits begin.
Yes, they do. But for those who DID NOT facilitate anything, this is one step closer to the chapter being closed.

*censored*
06-24-2012, 04:33 PM
If this is true, it's hilarious...

http://deadspin.com/5920864/fellow-inmates-reportedly-sang-hey-teacher-leave-those-kids-alone-to-jerry-sandusky

The song also says "If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding."

I'm sure he'll get his share of meat.

mrveggieman
06-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Sandusky is a complete scumbag and deserves everything that he has coming to him. I don't feel sorry for him in the least. Rot in prison your piece of trash until you meet satan.

Star_Cards
06-25-2012, 08:46 AM

if he gets 60 years it's pretty much a life sentence. There's no way he's living 60 more years.

Star_Cards
06-25-2012, 08:48 AM

He didn't do anything to Joe Paterno. Joe Paterno made his own bed with the decisions he made once he was made aware of the situation.

INTIMADATOR2007
06-25-2012, 06:35 PM
So you're saying EVERY faculty member, EVERY student, EVERY player and EVERY alum facilitated this?
This was a black mark for the school, not just the football team and program. Are saying EVERYONE involved with Penn State, who is embarrassed by this facilitated what happened?
Boy, you Americans sure have a wacked out meaning for GUILTY parties.

Yes, they do. But for those who DID NOT facilitate anything, this is one step closer to the chapter being closed.

Of course not , But the people at the top that knew of the on goings of Sandusky and did nothing to stop it , not even call the police to report it . Like Autaxman said let the lawsuits begin and hope they can survive. By the time they pay out the suits they may not have enough left .

hawk2618
06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
He didn't do anything to Joe Paterno. Joe Paterno made his own bed with the decisions he made once he was made aware of the situation.
I for one believe Joe Paterno did what he was suppose to do.He was told of an incident that someone else witnessed.He then went to the board of trustees and reported it.I believe had he witnessed the act personally he could've done more,however seeing it was heresay by McQuerry,he did what he was suppose to do.The trustees in a whole were a complete failure to pursuit this matter instead of pretty much tossing it aside like this man could not have done this.If anything,when nothing came to surface by the committee,I feel it was McQueery's duty to pursuit it,seeing he witnessed the act.I have no doubt in my mind he chose not to take further action because it was his word vs Sanduskys.
~~Dave C.

Danols1
06-25-2012, 07:00 PM
he may not live long in jail anyway !

joe63
06-25-2012, 07:11 PM
He won't even go on the compound to whatever prison he goes to. He will go straight to protective custody. If they do send him to the compound he won't last a week as they don't like cho mo's in prison