PDA

View Full Version : Asked to start a thread on what is a christian.

Gorillawits
06-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Hi, this thread was started at request.

The Lord tells us to love our christian brethan and to love our neighbor. But he also says when you sin you are suppose to ask Him to forgive you. But I have been told as a christians I am suppose to forgive somone wether they ask for it or not and that I am suppose to love evil that people do. God Himself only forgives those who repent of what they have done and ask for forgiveness. In the same way we are to forgive those that are sorry for wronging us, the same way God forgives us when we are sorry for breaking His laws.

I have also been told the only way I can love my neighbor is to lie to them and tell them that God will let man get a free pass to sin. Even though the bible makes it clear we have the right to tell people the truth of sin.

Self defence, I have been told through out my life that self defence is a sin. Bascially that if someone kicks down your door, you are suppose to offer your family to be raped-murdered and give them all your belonings. Calling the police is not allowed either, because that is "judging" the criminal by saying to the police that the intruder is doing "wrong". You are suppose to tell the man who breaks into your door that you love him and God loves what he is doing as well, acording to new age chrisianity.

Edit: for those who did not pay attention you could see I do not agree with those that say you can not defend yourself. King David was not sinning when he slayed Goliah to defend Israel.

mrveggieman
06-28-2012, 09:26 AM

The Lord tells us to love our christian brethan and to love our neighbor. But he also says when you sin you are suppose to ask Him to forgive you. But I have been told as a christians I am suppose to forgive somone wether they ask for it or not and that I am suppose to love evil that people do. God Himself only forgives those who repent of what they have done and ask for forgiveness. In the same way we are to forgive those that are sorry for wronging us, the same way God forgives us when we are sorry for breaking His laws.

I have also been told the only way I can love my neighbor is to lie to them and tell them that God will let man get a free pass to sin. Even though the bible makes it clear we have the right to tell people the truth of sin.

Self defence, I have been told through out my life that self defence is a sin. Bascially that if someone kicks down your door, you are suppose to offer your family to be raped-murdered and give them all your belonings. Calling the police is not allowed either, because that is "judging" the criminal by saying to the police that the intruder is doing "wrong". You are suppose to tell the man who breaks into your door that you love him and God loves what he is doing as well, acording to new age chrisianity.

Ok dude you have lost what little credibility that you had. You are officially branded as a troll.

Edit: If I could also add I don't know of anyone who claims to be a christian who believes the nonsense that you spew. For example the if someone did broke into the bishop of my church's home and tried to harm his wife or daughter you would be hearing about the bishop killing whover did that on fox five atlanta and absolutely no one except for you would have a problem with it.

shrewsbury
06-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Gorillawits, so this is what YOU think a Christian is?

Your post is more of what you were told, by whomever, what a Christian is, and you disagree with it.

PDawson21
06-28-2012, 09:55 AM
I think your definition is a little off.

Gorillawits
06-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Could one of you speak some truth for once in your lives?

AUTaxMan
06-28-2012, 10:54 AM
What is defence?

*censored*
06-28-2012, 11:15 AM
What is defence?

You know, the thing that divides my neighbor's property from mine. Sometimes chain link, sometimes picket. Occasionally barbed wire.

"Yesterday, my neighbor Phil and I fixed the hole in defence."

Star_Cards
06-28-2012, 11:28 AM

this really doesn't seem to answer the question at all from what I read.

for me I'd say that the definition of a christian can be rather diverse. It's up to the individual and who they interpret or have been taught to interpret the bible.

AUTaxMan
06-28-2012, 11:30 AM
this really doesn't seem to answer the question at all from what I read.

for me I'd say that the definition of a christian can be rather diverse. It's up to the individual and who they interpret or have been taught to interpret the bible.

It is a complex question, but there have to be some absolute qualifications for the answer.

Star_Cards
06-28-2012, 11:30 AM
What is defence?

lol. I was completely lost on the self defense paragraph. I'm no student of the bible but I have never heard that self defense was frowned upon within the christian religion.

Star_Cards
06-28-2012, 11:45 AM
It is a complex question, but there have to be some absolute qualifications for the answer.

yeah there are some. it's not completely subjective, but if you ask 10 christians what the definition of a christian you will get some constants and some variables. I do however you won't get a statement similar to the original post.

shrewsbury
06-28-2012, 11:52 AM
gorillawits, this is the truth

Your post is more of what you were told, by whomever, what a Christian is, and you disagree with it.

so as a christian you do not need to know jesus was the christ? you do not need to know he died for your sins? you do not need to know he rose from the dead? you do not need to believe he ascended to heaven?

without those 4 things you are not christian

and this is just to be a christian not how you should approach life on earth.

Wickabee
06-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Who is asking you to start threads?

I just want to know so I can ask them to stop.

shrewsbury
06-28-2012, 12:56 PM
that would be my fault, i told him if i was an atheist(which i am not), to start a thread and we could debate it.

Star_Cards
06-28-2012, 12:59 PM

Awesome!!

Wickabee
06-28-2012, 01:10 PM
that would be my fault, i told him if i was an atheist(which i am not), to start a thread and we could debate it.
Then you must be a heathen!

andrewhoya
06-28-2012, 01:18 PM

:football:

shrewsbury
06-28-2012, 02:33 PM
wickabee, you got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just don't tell my wife, it would just validate what she thought all along!!!!

cardmasters
06-28-2012, 02:49 PM
I don't belive in self defense because I am a pafacist. But of course I would not offer myself, but hid, flee, or call the cops.

mrveggieman
06-28-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't believe in uneccessary violence but I will do what I have to do to protect what's mines as well as supporting and defending the next man's right to do the same.

shrewsbury
06-28-2012, 03:12 PM
great post veggie!!!!!!!!!!!

theonedru
06-28-2012, 05:41 PM
A true christian follows the teachings of Jesus Christ hence the term CHRISTian.. Unfortunately they tend to pick and choose how and what to believe and follow and basically ignore what Jesus tried to teach.... Its less of a focus on God/Bible as more Jesus teachings

shrewsbury
06-28-2012, 06:03 PM
dru, and would the only source of jesus be in the bible?

theonedru
06-28-2012, 06:13 PM
dru, and would the only source of jesus be in the bible?

Great question Jay.. Seriously after all how many ancient texts/writings outside of the basic bible do we know of Jesus quoted/mentioned in ( other religious teachings, excluded books of the bible, ect.) I am unsure and would need to look into it

You could extract the basic teachings of Jesus from the bible and ignore the majority of it.....

Gorillawits
06-28-2012, 09:56 PM
gorillawits, this is the truth

so as a christian you do not need to know jesus was the christ? you do not need to know he died for your sins? you do not need to know he rose from the dead? you do not need to believe he ascended to heaven?

without those 4 things you are not christian

and this is just to be a christian not how you should approach life on earth.

I already said that God wants us to love Him, if you do not accept Jesus that means you do not love Him.

Shrewsbury was the one who asked for this thread if I remember correctly. The other guy was an athiest and I don't remember his user ID.

PDawson21
06-29-2012, 12:33 AM
A true christian follows the teachings of Jesus Christ hence the term CHRISTian.. Unfortunately they tend to pick and choose how and what to believe and follow and basically ignore what Jesus tried to teach.... Its less of a focus on God/Bible as more Jesus teachings

A whole bible makes a whole Christian!

shrewsbury
06-29-2012, 10:25 AM
A whole bible makes a whole Christian!

according to who? the romans?

anglinomics
06-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Seek and you will find. The Holy Spirit will be given to those that are truly seeking Christ. The Holy Spirit will give you guidance to sort of what other people are saying as to whether it's right or wrong. If your questioning what you have been told, maybe you should keep seeking.

shrewsbury
06-29-2012, 12:10 PM
so you think the holy spirit is something that is given to only those that seek god?

how would you know it is the HS and not the devil? how would you know it is the HS and not your own mind?

just curious on your thoughts

Star_Cards
06-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Seek and you will find. The Holy Spirit will be given to those that are truly seeking Christ. The Holy Spirit will give you guidance to sort of what other people are saying as to whether it's right or wrong. If your questioning what you have been told, maybe you should keep seeking.

this stance seems rather nondescript to me. I've never received guidance from a holy spirit but I don't know how people can tell that a holy spirit is guiding them.

shrewsbury
06-29-2012, 12:17 PM
gorillawits, you talk about god and love but show no love in your posting, would god want you to love all, whether they are heathens or not?

does god spite those that do not love him? i would think he is sad for them, not hateful.

duane1969
06-29-2012, 01:21 PM

Glad to see you outlined for all of us what a Christian is. Too bad you are so far off. I was raised a Baptist and married the daughter of a Pentecostal preacher and have never once heard that I am to lie to people or to let strangers rape and murder my family and steal my belongings. My guess is that if you really were told those things then you have been listening to some really stupid people who know absolutely nothing about Christianity.

*censored*
06-29-2012, 01:29 PM
I was raised a Baptist and married the daughter of a Pentecostal preacher

Now ya done it, get ready to be labelled by him as a cult member.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 01:41 PM
now ya done it, get ready to be labelled by him as a cult member.
heathen! Heathen!

duane1969
06-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Now ya done it, get ready to be labelled by him as a cult member.

Yeah but now I am agnostic...I guess I am really screwed now :confused0024:

*censored*
06-29-2012, 01:58 PM
yeah but now i am agnostic...i guess i am really screwed now :confused0024:

Evildoer!

duane1969
06-29-2012, 01:59 PM
evildoer!

Ya got me (so ashamed) LOL

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 01:59 PM
All this blatant heathenry is disgusting, guys.

shrewsbury
06-29-2012, 02:21 PM
if nothing else, you guys got a chuckle out of me!

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Glad to see you outlined for all of us what a Christian is. Too bad you are so far off. I was raised a Baptist and married the daughter of a Pentecostal preacher and have never once heard that I am to lie to people or to let strangers rape and murder my family and steal my belongings. My guess is that if you really were told those things then you have been listening to some really stupid people who know absolutely nothing about Christianity.

You were raised Baptist then walked away from Jesus to service satan. You can cleary see I disagree with what people have told me in my first post. WHy doy ou think I

theonedru
06-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Ok I will bite Gorillawits, where are your hard facts/evidence to backup your truths? If they are so truthful and factual then this should not be an issue... otherwise its all just personal opinion/self belief. All I see currently is a bunch of I am right and everyone else is wrong jibber jabber back and forth... ( And no you cannot quote the bible as actual fact or proof of anything)

shrewsbury
06-29-2012, 05:44 PM
who said i didn't like you? just you said it

you need some help, if anyone on here has been tricked by the devil, well it just may be you

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 05:56 PM
You were raised Baptist then walked away from Jesus to service satan. You can cleary see I disagree with what people have told me in my first post. WHy doy ou think I
um...well said?

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Ok I will bite Gorillawits, where are your hard facts/evidence to backup your truths? If they are so truthful and factual then this should not be an issue... otherwise its all just personal opinion/self belief. All I see currently is a bunch of I am right and everyone else is wrong jibber jabber back and forth... ( And no you cannot quote the bible as actual fact or proof of anything)

I've done my job. Lets see you prove your god, big bang or whatever you worship.

who said i didn't like you? just you said it

you need some help, if anyone on here has been tricked by the devil, well it just may be you

You act like a clone of these atheists and tell me I have to love sin. That is what shows you do not like me.

*censored*
06-29-2012, 06:06 PM
Is Gorillawits actually Jack Chick?

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 06:10 PM
See, here's the thing

You act like a clone of these atheists
No he doesn't

and tell me I have to love sin.
No he doesn't

That is what shows you do not like me.
Even if the claims were true, no it doesn't.

You hate everything and everyone, except yourself who you love above all else. You lie, you stereotype...yes. You are a model Christian...which is the reason so many reject Christianity. People like you present yourselves as the face of the religion (which you aren't. I don't know what you are, but no Christian are you, you seem closer to a false prophet than anything) which is what keeps so very, very many people from accepting Christ. Truly you are a worker of Satan.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Is Gorillawits actually Jack Chick?

No Gorillawits is not Jack Chick. Gorillwits is one of my brother nicknames. The only reason I know who Jack Chick is, is because I read that comic strip of his showing how the Catholic Church started Islam by funding and training Mohamed.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 06:16 PM
You hate everything and everyone, except yourself who you love above all else. You lie, you stereotype...yes. You are a model Christian...which is the reason so many reject Christianity. People like you present yourselves as the face of the religion (which you aren't. I don't know what you are, but no Christian are you, you seem closer to a false prophet than anything) which is what keeps so very, very many people from accepting Christ. Truly you are a worker of Satan.

EDIT: WAS WRONG, HES NOT A WICCAN JUST A MAN WHO ACTS LIKE ONE.

I am not the face of christianity, Jesus is. I am big dumb God's servant.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 06:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

You who are into wicca which is witchcraft
No I'm not. Try again.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 06:36 PM
No I'm not. Try again.

Wickabee? The username plus your whiny feminine rants made you sound just like the witches I met on Yahoo Answers. So then I guess I was wrong, your just a man who acts like a female wiccan then.

GiantsSB42Champs
06-29-2012, 06:39 PM
brother stopped reading after you spelled defense "defence" and brethren "brethan"

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 06:41 PM
I've seen smarter gorillas.

*censored*
06-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Trying to link "Wickabee" to "wicca?"

Haha. Hope you didn't strain something making that reach.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 06:46 PM
brother stopped reading after you spelled defense "defence" and brethren "brethan"

You are not my brother, you are just and heathen that worships grammar at your convience. I see you failed to capatilize "brother". And you put no period at the end of your sentance MR Perfect.

GiantsSB42Champs
06-29-2012, 06:46 PM
grammar and spelling are not hte same thing

GiantsSB42Champs
06-29-2012, 06:47 PM
get it?

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 06:48 PM
grammar and spelling are not hte same thing

You did not capatilize "grammar" and you left out a period at the end of the sentance.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Wickabee? The username plus your whiny feminine rants made you sound just like the witches I met on Yahoo Answers. So then I guess I was wrong, your just a man who acts like a female wiccan then.
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

If my name had anything to do with Wicca, do you not think it would be spelled "Wiccabee" and not "Wickabee"? Oh, wait, that would require logic, which a satanic hatemonger such as yourself doesn't believe in.

I have to wonder, if you're such a wonderful Christian and everything unrighteous is to be hated, why are you talking to Wiccans on Yahoo? Doesn't that go against your beliefs that everyone is evil except you and God is just peeing himself waiting for you to go to heaven?

habsheaven
Gorillawits: How old is the Earth?

Wickabee
You did not capatilize "grammar" and you left out a period at the end of the sentance.
You can't spell "sentence".

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 06:52 PM

or "capitalize". lol

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 06:54 PM
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

If my name had anything to do with Wicca, do you not think it would be spelled "Wiccabee" and not "Wickabee"? Oh, wait, that would require logic, which a satanic hatemonger such as yourself doesn't believe in.

I have to wonder, if you're such a wonderful Christian and everything unrighteous is to be hated, why are you talking to Wiccans on Yahoo? Doesn't that go against your beliefs that everyone is evil except you and God is just peeing himself waiting for you to go to heaven?

Many people use "Wicka" to link to "WIcca" now a days. Socrates is going to save you?

Did Socrates tell you it was a sin to preach to Wiccans on yahoo when you urinated on yourself? Does Socrates tell you what to say when you are wet? Is wetting yourself part of your religoun?

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Gorillawits: How old is the Earth?

Didn't big bang tell you already over your radio?

So you are rightoes because you spelled "sentence" properly?

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 06:59 PM
Many people use "Wicka" to link to "WIcca" now a days.
And you will use anything to try to link your lies to reality. Too bad it doesn't work, you'll have to tell Satan you failed here.

Socrates is going to save you?
The only one who says anything about Socrates is you. I never said he would save me, you did.

Did Socrates tell you it was a sin to preach to Wiccans on yahoo when you urinated on yourself?
I didn't realized you had urinated on yourself before consorting with Bride of Satan. My apologies.

Does Socrates tell you what to say when you are wet? Is wetting yourself part of your religoun?
I don't know what a religoun is, but Socrates has never told me anything. Again, YOU are the one talking about Socrates, not me. Maybe you have a complex?

You certainly seem to about wetting yourself. I hope you get that fixed.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 07:01 PM
So you are rightoes because you spelled "sentence" properly?
No. I'm righteous because when I call out someone's spelling, I make sure I've spelled it correctly.

If only you could take the same approach to preaching Christianity, maybe you`d be a happier person. Of course, you`ve let Satan fill your heart with hatred and self love. It`s sad to see.

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 07:03 PM

Yes it did, but YOU are the one speaking ALL the TRUTH. I want to know the truth about these things.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
or "capitalize". lol

You are not suppose to start sentence with "or" and you did not capitalize it. How can you say you are rightoes, when you make so many errors?

My spelling is average I type the wrong letters a lot of the time and do not always go back to fix my errors for people like you. I was the worst student at typing in school. You are not worth the time.

*censored*
06-29-2012, 07:06 PM
Did Socrates tell you it was a sin to preach to Wiccans on yahoo when you urinated on yourself? Does Socrates tell you what to say when you are wet? Is wetting yourself part of your religoun?

I think I speak for everyone reading this when I say...

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/d/d7/LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:11 PM
And you will use anything to try to link your lies to reality. Too bad it doesn't work, you'll have to tell Satan you failed here.
The only one who says anything about Socrates is you. I never said he would save me, you did.
I didn't realized you had urinated on yourself before consorting with Bride of Satan. My apologies.
I don't know what a religoun is, but Socrates has never told me anything. Again, YOU are the one talking about Socrates, not me. Maybe you have a complex?
You certainly seem to about wetting yourself. I hope you get that fixed.

So Socrates tells you that it is logical to urinate on yourself? Is that his love for you? You were obsessed with talking about my God's urine. So I thought I would confront you on why your religoun tells you to obsess on it.

No. I'm righteous because when I call out someone's spelling, I make sure I've spelled it correctly.

If only you could take the same approach to preaching Christianity, maybe you`d be a happier person. Of course, you`ve let Satan fill your heart with hatred and self love. It`s sad to see.

So you are saying that spelling properly makes you happy? If you were in a miserable place like a prison you would be happy as long as you could spell properly?

Yes it did, but YOU are the one speaking ALL the TRUTH. I want to know the truth about these things.

So big bang talks to you through the radio? Could you get a two way radio in the future and ask big bang a question for me? Please ask him "why do you allow so many children to starve to death".

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 07:11 PM
You are not suppose to start sentence with "or" and you did not capitalize it. How can you say you are rightoes, when you make so many errors?

My spelling is average I type the wrong letters a lot of the time and do not always go back to fix my errors for people like you. I was the worst student at typing in school. You are not worth the time.

I wasn't attempting to write a sentence, lol. If I am not worth your time, why do you bother responding? FWIW, since we are on a roll, it is "righteous".

Glad to see you got "capitalize" right this time. Keep up the good work.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 07:13 PM

Yes, well, you were the worst student in Sunday school too.

Also, spelling has very little to do with righteousness, but in this particular instance, it did have something to do with credibility.

Gorilla, let me ask you a serious question, and I would appreciate a serious answer. How do you expect to properly tell other the word of truth when you don't seem to be able to put together a coherent enough sentence to order a sandwich?

I'm not talking about spelling and grammar. I'm talking about stuff like this:

Did Socrates tell you it was a sin to preach to Wiccans on yahoo when you urinated on yourself?
and

Not to mention, besides making no sense whatsoever, the one thing I pull from these two, and many other, statements of yours, is that you're a very insulting person. So I have another serious question I would appreciate a serious answer to. Do you really expect anyone to listen to you or take you seriously after insulting them?

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 07:16 PM
So big bang talks to you through the radio? Could you get a two way radio in the future and ask big bang a question for me? Please ask him "why do you allow so many children to starve to death".

No problem, I will ask him on Tuesday when he gets back from vacation. I'm not going to lie to you though, he will probably claim that he is not responsible for anything that happened after he created the Big Bang. He will probably claim that YOUR God is the guy allowing children to starve. Hard to argue that point when you have an ALMIGHTY God ruling the world.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:20 PM
I wasn't attempting to write a sentence, lol. If I am not worth your time, why do you bother responding? FWIW, since we are on a roll, it is "righteous".

Glad to see you got "capitalize" right this time. Keep up the good work.

I responded because I am as stubborn for Jesus, as you are for satan.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
So Socrates tells you that it is logical to urinate on yourself? Is that his love for you? You were obsessed with talking about my God's urine. So I thought I would confront you on why your religoun tells you to obsess on it.
You've gotta make a decision, man. Am I an atheist or a heathen? Am I a Wiccan or a Pagan? Or am I a Socratarian, which isn't a thing? You've called me all of these and still haven't even come close to figuring out my beliefs. I am none of these things. The fact that you're willing to lie about me to me, tells me you could be anything but a follower of Christ. He weeps at the fact people like you claim to be followers of his. You truly take his name in vain whenever you speak it.

So you are saying that spelling properly makes you happy? If you werce in a miserable place like a prison you would be happy as long as you could spell properly?
No, I'm saying before I criticize someone else, I make sure I have my own facts straight. It's a common courtesy called "know what you're talking about" and it goes for everything, not just spelling. Watch out, Satan is bogging you down in lies and distractions. The lies of Socrates, the distraction of spelling. Stan's gonna getcha...he's gonna GETCHA...oh wait, he's already had you for awhile, and you couldn't be happier about it.

You said radio. No one else.

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 07:28 PM
I responded because I am as stubborn for Jesus, as you are for satan.

Did you just give me a backhanded compliment? Thanks. Can I pass this on to Satan? I really want to get a good review this time. Last review didn't go so good and I was stuck down by the lava pool with Bundy for a month :(

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Yes, well, you were the worst student in Sunday school too.

Also, spelling has very little to do with righteousness, but in this particular instance, it did have something to do with credibility.

Gorilla, let me ask you a serious question, and I would appreciate a serious answer. How do you expect to properly tell other the word of truth when you don't seem to be able to put together a coherent enough sentence to order a sandwich?

I'm not talking about spelling and grammar. I'm talking about stuff like this:

and

Not to mention, besides making no sense whatsoever, the one thing I pull from these two, and many other, statements of yours, is that you're a very insulting person. So I have another serious question I would appreciate a serious answer to. Do you really expect anyone to listen to you or take you seriously after insulting them?

Its called christian sarcasm. If you read the old Testment God mocks

people who ask for his help that do not want to follow his rules. You guys insult God and Christians everyday, so by Gods own rule (eye for eye) you deserve to get it back. Why do you think you have the right to mock christians and not get sarcasm back for worshiping a space explosion?

No problem, I will ask him on Tuesday when he gets back from vacation. I'm not going to lie to you though, he will probably claim that he is not responsible for anything that happened after he created the Big Bang. He will probably claim that YOUR God is the guy allowing children to starve. Hard to argue that point when you have an ALMIGHTY God ruling the world.

Wait a minute, hold on a sec there Tex. I thought there "was no God". When you blame Jesus and not big bang for letting children starve to death, aren't you claiming Jesus is real then?

Which is it?

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Wait a minute, hold on a sec there Tex. I thought there "was no God". When you blame Jesus and not big bang for letting children starve to death, aren't you claiming Jesus is real then?

Which is it?

Not trying to confuse you there Austin. I said YOUR god, not mine. Apparently YOU have one. Whether He is real or imaginary is irrelevant. You think there is one and you know there are starving children. What gives?

Edit: When you blame the starving children on Big Bang, I guess you are saying Big Bang is real? You should really talk to someone besides Satan's helpers to straighten out your confusion.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 07:36 PM
God also makes sure he is understood. Something you could learn from him, if you weren't a servant of Satan. <br />
<br />
God also didn't resort to pee jokes. <br />
<br />
<br />
I actually make it a point not to insult...

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:38 PM
You've gotta make a decision, man. Am I an atheist or a heathen? Am I a Wiccan or a Pagan? Or am I a Socratarian, which isn't a thing? You've called me all of these and still haven't even come close to figuring out my beliefs. I am none of these things. The fact that you're willing to lie about me to me, tells me you could be anything but a follower of Christ. He weeps at the fact people like you claim to be followers of his. You truly take his name in vain whenever you speak it.

No, I'm saying before I criticize someone else, I make sure I have my own facts straight. It's a common courtesy called "know what you're talking about" and it goes for everything, not just spelling. Watch out, Satan is bogging you down in lies and distractions. The lies of Socrates, the distraction of spelling. Stan's gonna getcha...he's gonna GETCHA...oh wait, he's already had you for awhile, and you couldn't be happier about it.

You said radio. No one else.

Your a heathen that has many denominational beleifs in your religoun. You respect the teachings of Socrates and act like a woman is into Wicca. Even though I was wrong at first and you are not a Wiccan, I am willing to say I was wrong unlike a stuck up person like you that thiks he is so perfect he does not need Jesus.

You athiest always claim big bang has been proven as a fact through "space radio waves".

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:41 PM
So now Jesus is real? <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Well I can do a counter suit against you. Since you don't take back anything when you are wrong. <br />
<br />
Your the one that started with the pee and keep bringing it up...

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 07:44 PM
So now Jesus is real?

Hey Zeus, darn right Jesus is real. When did I ever say he wasn't?

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Your a heathen that has many denominational beleifs in your religoun. You respect the teachings of Socrates and act like a woman is into Wicca.
What does a Wiccan woman act like? I ask because I've never consorted with brides of Satan. You, apparently, have very, very close contact with them. It's almost as if you are one...

Even though I was wrong at first
and second and third

and you are not a Wiccan,
Well that narrows it down to heathen, pagan and atheist. At least you're getting somewhere. It's nowhere near the truth, but it's somewhere...

I am willing to say I was wrong unlike a stuck up person like you that thiks he is so perfect he does not need Jesus.

See? You just KNOW I think I'm perfect and reject Jesus. I've never said anything to that effect, least of all to you. You have no idea of my beliefs, yet you claim to know them. That would mean you are lying. Lies make Jesus cry. Lies are the work of Satan. You are doing the work of Satan. You are a tool of Satan. I would rather be a heathen (which I'm not) or atheist (which I'm not) than a mere pawn in Satan's plan to corrupt the entire world, which is what you are. Satan's tool.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey Zeus, darn right Jesus is real. When did I ever say he wasn't?

If Jesus is real, how come you don't do what he says?

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 07:47 PM
How come you don't?

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:49 PM
See? You just KNOW I think I'm perfect and reject Jesus. I've never said anything to that effect, least of all to you. You have no idea of my beliefs, yet you claim to know them. That would mean you are lying. Lies make Jesus cry. Lies are the work of Satan. You are doing the work of Satan. You are a tool of Satan. I would rather be a heathen (which I'm not) or atheist (which I'm not) than a mere pawn in Satan's plan to corrupt the entire world, which is what you are. Satan's tool.

So Socrates told you that a christian can not preach to a Wiccan on Yahoo answers. How did he tell you this?

Yes you do think your perfect, that is why you reject Jesus. That is a fact.

Rant an rant MR Heathen, it will not save you

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:50 PM
How come you don't?

So satan told you that I am not a christian and you beleive him.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 07:53 PM
So Socrates told you that a christian can not preach to a Wiccan on Yahoo answers. How did he tell you this?
He didn't. I don't know why you think Socrates speaks to me. I've never made the claim. You started that one by yourself. I have no idea what you're talking about, but you seem to have an obsession with Socrates.

Yes you do think your perfect,[quote]
No I don't.

[quote=Gorillawits;11715963] that is why you reject Jesus. That is a fact.
No I don't and no it isn't. You would know that if you weren't blinded by hatred and evil.

Rant an rant MR Heathen, it will not save you
I'm not trying to be saved. If I were trying to be saved, I wouldn't be on the internet.

habsheaven

My mailman is real and I have yet to do anything he says either. Do you have a point?

Wickabee
So satan told you that I am not a christian and you beleive him.
Satan doesn't speak to me. He saves it all to cloud your heart with evil. I will pray for you tonight.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Satan doesn't speak to me. He saves it all to cloud your heart with evil. I will pray for you tonight.

Who are you going to pray to?

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 07:56 PM
My mailman is real and I have yet to do anything he says either. Do you have a point?

Your saying your mail man lived a flawless life and sacrificed himself for your sins?

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Your saying your mail man lived a flawless life and sacrificed himself for your sins?

No, I said my mailman was real. Do you always have such a hard time with reading comprehension in your day-to-day life?

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Who are you going to pray to?
My God. I would pray to yours, but praying to Satan makes Jesus sad.

He didn't say that at all. There isn't even room for me to understand how you came to that conclusion. Where does he say anything even close to that?

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 08:06 PM
No, I said my mailman was real. Do you always have such a hard time with reading comprehension in your day-to-day life?

So you know Jesus is real, but reject him because you love your mailman more then Him?

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 08:10 PM
My God. I would pray to yours, but praying to Satan makes Jesus sad.

He didn't say that at all. There isn't even room for me to understand how you came to that conclusion. Where does he say anything even close to that?

So your god tells you to call christians satanists to make yourself feel rightoes?

He said that he reject Jesus, because he has a mailman. Aparently he loves this mailman more then Jesus.

magic_bobcat
06-29-2012, 08:14 PM
So your god tells you to call christians satanists to make yourself feel rightoes?

He said that he reject Jesus, because he has a mailman. Aparently he loves this mailman more then Jesus.

I love my mailman more. Except when he makes me pay custom fees, then he can get lost.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 08:16 PM
Nope. I've never called a Christian a Satanist. I called you a Satanist.

He said that he reject Jesus, because he has a mailman.
No he didn't. He really truly said nothing of the sort. Satan may have made it appear that way to you as he filled you with hatred and lies, but habs said nothing of the sort.

Aparently he loves this mailman more then Jesus.
And you love Satan more than all, false prophet.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 08:17 PM
So you know Jesus is real, but reject him because you love your mailman more then Him?
Can you read?
Show me where he said anything about loving his mailman.

You can't because even your lord Satan can't change what he said.

theonedru
06-29-2012, 08:18 PM
Its called christian sarcasm. If you read the old Testment God mocks

If it is in the old testament then would it not be Jewish sarcasm.........

magic_bobcat
06-29-2012, 08:19 PM

:thumb:

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 08:20 PM
I love my mailman more. Except when he makes me pay custom fees, then he can get lost.

Thats us acutaly very funny. LOL

Nope. I've never called a Christian a Satanist. I called you a Satanist.

No he didn't. He really truly said nothing of the sort. Satan may have made it appear that way to you as he filled you with hatred and lies, but habs said nothing of the sort.

And you love Satan more than all, false prophet.

So satan told you that I was a false prophet and you beleive him.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 08:22 PM

You kind of lost me there on what you meant.

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 08:27 PM

Yes, exactly. You are finally getting it. My wife is going to be so disappointed when she learns I love the mailman. He does bring me presents though.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 08:32 PM
So satan told you that I was a false prophet and you beleive him.
No he did not.

You kind of lost me there on what you meant.
Ironic, isn't it.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 08:51 PM
No he did not.

Ironic, isn't it.

Your reverse pyscology will never stump me. You and I both now you are not a christian and you are going to keep saying the same thing over and over until you run away.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 08:56 PM

Your reverse pyscology will never stump me.
I am not using reverse psychology.

. You and I both now you are not a christian
Close. I'm not a Christian the way YOU think a Christian should be. Hate, ignorance, arrogance and self-righteousness are the opposite of Christianity. You are the opposite of Christian. If you can come up with a post that is not full of hatred, arrogance and lies, I will retract that statement.

. and you are going to keep saying the same thing over and over until you run away.
Oh, so you're a psychic now? That sounds like voodoo to me.

I will pray for you.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 09:10 PM

Your reverse pyscology will never stump me. You and I both now you are not a christian and you are going to keep saying the same thing over and over until you run away.
Who ran away?

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 09:15 PM
I am not using reverse psychology.

Close. I'm not a Christian the way YOU think a Christian should be. Hate, ignorance, arrogance and self-righteousness are the opposite of Christianity. You are the opposite of Christian. If you can come up with a post that is not full of hatred, arrogance and lies, I will retract that statement.

Oh, so you're a psychic now? That sounds like voodoo to me.

I will pray for you.

Yes you are using reverse psychology, keep telling me I am not a christian to see if I slip up so you pounce on if I say anything in anger. I say the truth so you lie and call it self-righteousness. See you can't find anything wrong with me so you got to make things ups. Hey what I said came true, you were going to keep repeating yourself and so far you have. The site is lagging and I do not have high speed. Edit: Somrtimes it takes days sometimes weeks or longer but you all eventualy run away. The truth burns you.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Yes you are using reverse psychology, keep telling me I am not a christian to see if I slip up so you pounce on if I say anything in anger.
As far as I can tell, everything you say in anger, so there's no need for me to use reverse psychology, which I'm not.

I say the truth so you lie and call it self-righteousness.
Just because YOU say it's the truth does not make it the truth. The fact you think it does makes you self-righteous.

See you can't find anything wrong with me so you got to make things ups.
1: Says the man who had to resort to pee jokes.
2: Says the man who said I think Socrates is God.
3: Says the man who called me a Heathen.
4: Says the man who called me a Pagan.
5: Says the man who called me a Wiccan
6: Says the man who said Habsheaven claimed to love his mailman when Habsheaven merely claimed his mailman exists.

I'm sure I could come up with more, but that should be sufficient to show who is making what up.

Hey what I said came true, you were going to keep repeating yourself and so far you have. The site is lagging and I do not have high speed.
If I am repeating myself it's because I'm responding to you. You keep spewing ignorance and hate, I'll keep telling you it's wrong and anti-Christian. If you don't like the repetitiveness, stop repeating your hatred.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Edit: Somrtimes it takes days sometimes weeks or longer but you all eventualy run away. The truth burns you.
If the truth burns your words are ice.

theonedru
06-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Since actions speak louder than words, all hail the mighty Odin

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg244/TheOneDru/the-end-of-all-ice-giants.jpg

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 09:33 PM
As far as I can tell, everything you say in anger, so there's no need for me to use reverse psychology, which I'm not.

Just because YOU say it's the truth does not make it the truth. The fact you think it does makes you self-righteous.

1: Says the man who had to resort to pee jokes.
2: Says the man who said I think Socrates is God.
3: Says the man who called me a Heathen.
4: Says the man who called me a Pagan.
5: Says the man who called me a Wiccan
6: Says the man who said Habsheaven claimed to love his mailman when Habsheaven merely claimed his mailman exists.

I'm sure I could come up with more, but that should be sufficient to show who is making what up.

If I am repeating myself it's because I'm responding to you. You keep spewing ignorance and hate, I'll keep telling you it's wrong and anti-Christian. If you don't like the repetitiveness, stop repeating your hatred.

Actually you are right, I do say things a lot in anger, but it is justified. I am not as smart as my mother, she is much better knowing the right words to use. 1.You heathen started mocking God about his urine so I gave it back to you. 2. Logic came from Socrates (Christians use comman sense not logic) 3. You don't love Jesus, so you are a heathen 4. You act like a pagan. 5. Said it in frustration in error of mainly your user Id and femininity 6. The guy said he rejects Jesus because he as a mailman. 7. You just repeated yourself again. Prophecy fulfilled Amen.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 09:43 PM
Actualy you are right, I do say things a lot in anger,
I know

but it is justified.
I disagree wholeheartedly.

I am not as educated as my mother, she always knows the proper words to use more often then me.
I don't know your mother, but I'm sure she's a lovely woman.

1.You heathen started mocking God about his "urine" so I gave it back to you.
I didn't say anything about urine. You started asking me about wetting myself for some reason. So you never gave it back to me, you just gave it to me.

2. Logic came from Socrates (Americans use "comman sense" not logic)
Some would argue Americans don't even use that ('common' by the way). Many would argue that logic and common sense are basically the exact same thing.
Also, I'm a Canadian so I don't care what Americans use.

3. You don't love Jesus,
You have no idea my thoughts of Jesus. You never bothered to find out before you started with this crap.

so you are a heathen
Which I take as a personal insult. By your beliefs, that would mean I get to insult you, but I'm going to turn the other cheek, as Jesus taught us.

4. You act like a pagan.
What does a Pagan act like? I've never met one so I wouldn't know.

5. Said it in frustaration in error of mianly your user Id and femininity
So you took my username to mean something it didn't AND decided to randomly attack my "manhood"? That's not very Christlike of you. I won't even go into the fact it makes you look like a 6 year old when you admit that.

6. The guy said he rejects Jesus because he as a mailman.
I'm going to change "as" to "has" in my mind so that sentence makes sense. The answer, of course, is no he didn't, which means you just lied...AGAIN.

7. You just repeated yourself again. Prophecy fulfilled Amen.
If you didn't repeat yourself so often, I wouldn't have to.

Basically this whole thing has led me to one conclusion. You're 12.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 10:11 PM
I know

I disagree wholeheartedly.

I don't know your mother, but I'm sure she's a lovely woman.

I didn't say anything about urine. You started asking me about wetting myself for some reason. So you never gave it back to me, you just gave it to me.

Some would argue Americans don't even use that ('common' by the way). Many would argue that logic and common sense are basically the exact same thing.
Also, I'm a Canadian so I don't care what Americans use.

You have no idea my thoughts of Jesus. You never bothered to find out before you started with this crap.

Which I take as a personal insult. By your beliefs, that would mean I get to insult you, but I'm going to turn the other cheek, as Jesus taught us.

What does a Pagan act like? I've never met one so I wouldn't know.

So you took my username to mean something it didn't AND decided to randomly attack my "manhood"? That's not very Christlike of you. I won't even go into the fact it makes you look like a 6 year old when you admit that.

I'm going to change "as" to "has" in my mind so that sentence makes sense. The answer, of course, is no he didn't, which means you just lied...AGAIN.

If you didn't repeat yourself so often, I wouldn't have to.

Basically this whole thing has led me to one conclusion. You're 12.

A heathen made mocking urine comments about God. So I thought I replied back to him.
Remember I am having to reply to multiple users who will not allow me to private message,
so I can not have one on one conversations. So it gets hard to keep tracking each post
and jumping back an forth between these pages. Plus the site is lagging today.
If you were a christian you would have never picked an argument with me so this would
have never started in the first place. You don't bother to watch what you say, you just
run your mouth off at will. So in conclusion you are going to hell because you are a manipulative new age devil
worshiping liar.

Edit. it was you that started talking about urine. Post 58.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 10:27 PM
A heathen made mocking urine comments about God. So I thought I replied back to him.
Well you repeatedly asked me about Socrates talking to me while I wet myself. I don't see any excuse for that.

Remember I am having to reply to multiple users who will not allow me to private message,
so I can not have one on one conversations.
I don't blame them for a second for not letting you PM them. If all you do is go around calling everyone a heathen, who would want you to PM them.
No one.

So it gets hard to keep tracking each post
and jumping back an forth between these pages. Plus the site is lagging today.
You've had it narrowed to one thread all day. I haven't noticed any lag with the site.

If you were a christian you would have never picked an argument with me so this would
have never started in the first place.
Disagreeing with you is not the same as "picking an argument". Anyone over the age of 13 should know that.

You don't bother to watch what you say, you just
run your mouth off at will.
I actually watch what I say pretty carefully when talking to you. If anyone is running off their mouth (which can only really be done at will) it's the one of us who resorted to pee jokes while claiming I was a member of three different religions (one of which doesn't exist).

So in conclusion you are going to hell because you are a manipulative new age devil
worshiping liar.
If I'm going to hell for anything it will be that hit-and-run back in '86*.

No seriously though, you amaze me. You start off admitting you got the wrong guy when you made your low-class pee jokes and try to justify your actions by saying no one will let you insult them through PM and it's hard to keep track of and the site is slow.
You then tell me things about myself you have no way of knowing.

You argue like you're 12. You think you're always right and when you see that you aren't, you blame everything and everyone but yourself. You insult people and wonder why they don't like you. You fool yourself into thinking they don't like you because you are the righteous and moral better of everyone.

Did you get that? You think yourSELF RIGHTEOUS when you've displayed nothing but the wit, knowledge, vocabulary and argument tactics of a bored 12 year old. You've come in here and just started insulting people. You keep saying you're right and everyone else is wrong, but you haven't said anything else other than childishly calling people names. You claim to follow Christ's teachings, but ignore "turn the other cheek" in favour of the Israelite law of eye for an eye.

In short, if I am going to hell I'll see you there. You have missed every point of every teaching of Jesus. I feel sad for you.

EDIT:
Ok, I see where you got the urine thing from. Seems you completely missed the point on that one too. I believe that makes you 0 for life.

Gorillawits
06-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Well you repeatedly asked me about Socrates talking to me while I wet myself. I don't see any excuse for that.

I don't blame them for a second for not letting you PM them. If all you do is go around calling everyone a heathen, who would want you to PM them.
No one.

You've had it narrowed to one thread all day. I haven't noticed any lag with the site.

Disagreeing with you is not the same as "picking an argument". Anyone over the age of 13 should know that.

I actually watch what I say pretty carefully when talking to you. If anyone is running off their mouth (which can only really be done at will) it's the one of us who resorted to pee jokes while claiming I was a member of three different religions (one of which doesn't exist).

If I'm going to hell for anything it will be that hit-and-run back in '86*.

No seriously though, you amaze me. You start off admitting you got the wrong guy when you made your low-class pee jokes and try to justify your actions by saying no one will let you insult them through PM and it's hard to keep track of and the site is slow.
You then tell me things about myself you have no way of knowing.

You argue like you're 12. You think you're always right and when you see that you aren't, you blame everything and everyone but yourself. You insult people and wonder why they don't like you. You fool yourself into thinking they don't like you because you are the righteous and moral better of everyone.

Did you get that? You think yourSELF RIGHTEOUS when you've displayed nothing but the wit, knowledge, vocabulary and argument tactics of a bored 12 year old. You've come in here and just started insulting people. You keep saying you're right and everyone else is wrong, but you haven't said anything else other than childishly calling people names. You claim to follow Christ's teachings, but ignore "turn the other cheek" in favour of the Israelite law of eye for an eye.

In short, if I am going to hell I'll see you there. You have missed every point of every teaching of Jesus. I feel sad for you.

EDIT:
Ok, I see where you got the urine thing from. Seems you completely missed the point on that one too. I believe that makes you 0 for life.

I thought you were being honest when you claimed you didn't talk about urine. That is why I though I had the wrong user. So I went back after I made my post, to double check and it was you that started it on Post 58.

I If it were mere insult I would have turned the other cheek like I have for countless users. But turn the other cheek, has nothing to with your blaspheme.

You mock the God of Israel you will get it back in Jesus name.

theonedru
06-29-2012, 10:42 PM
I thought you were being honest when you claimed you didn't talk about urine. That is why I though I had the wrong user. So I went back after I made my post, to double check and it was you that started it on Post 58.

I If it were mere insult I would have turned the other cheek like I have for countless users. But turn the other cheek, has nothing to with your blaspheme.

You mock the God of Israel you will get it back in Jesus name.

You mean YHWH since Israel is a Jewish state.... What that has to do with a Christian is confusing

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 10:43 PM
I mock you. The point was that YOU think God is peeing himself because YOU think yourSELF to be so RIGHTEOUS.

You missed the point completely and instead turned into your own stupidity.

The only one committing true blasphemy (that's how it's spelled by the way) is you when you claim to follow Jesus. By making that claim, you take his name in vain and shame him. You and those like you shame humanity on all levels.

habsheaven
06-29-2012, 11:09 PM
FWIW, gorillawits PM'd me twice (yesterday I believe) and I responded to both PMs. I never told him to stop. I welcome his PMs. I assume in PM I can be a little more frank in my responses and pin him down to some real replies rather than the confused mess he keeps posting in here.

Wickabee
06-29-2012, 11:22 PM
FWIW, gorillawits PM'd me twice (yesterday I believe) and I responded to both PMs. I never told him to stop. I welcome his PMs. I assume in PM I can be a little more frank in my responses and pin him down to some real replies rather than the confused mess he keeps posting in here.
So he lied about the PMing thing. Okay. He lies a lot.

shrewsbury
06-29-2012, 11:41 PM
gorillawits, the reason I asked you to start this thread because you claimed i was not christian and you were and I was open to debate on that.

So, why am I not a christian? no need to name call, give me some religious based facts, some quotes if you like.

and then tell me why you are a christian, we can move forward from there, because this thread isn't going any where good.

magic_bobcat
06-30-2012, 05:33 AM

I'm afraid this is a two way street.

I feel both of you have lost any credibility because this is how the discussion is going

'You're a Satanist'

'Woo you think I'm a Satanist? Then YOU MUST BE a Satanist, because only a Satanist is would think I a Christian am a Satanist'

'But I can't be a Satanist, so you must be a Satanist'

'Wow wow wow did you not reply for 5 seconds? SATANIST!!!!'

'Listen heathen, Im not a Satanist'

Obviously it is beyond reason that you both may be belong to Christianity. Yknow that religion that has been interpreted so many times that there are different strands, and most of what you say is just semantics because you are both circling round the same issues.

Either way, I have not seen either of you turning the other cheek, or being tolerant of the others views. To me these are some fundamentals to the Christian faith.

Gorillawits
06-30-2012, 07:51 AM
You mean YHWH since Israel is a Jewish state.... What that has to do with a Christian is confusing

Modern Israel is not a Jewish state they are a Secular-Judaist state. If they were a Jewish state they would remove the pagan star from their flag and replace it with the Menorah. They would throw the gays out if they were a "Jewish state". They would tear down the Dome of the rock and Church of the Holy Seplacure if they were a Jewish state. (a peacful way would be to let the Muslims take the Dome apart and put it back together in a nation the United Arab Emirates can agree apon. they can take their precious "dirt" that Mohamed "asended" from as well and the Jewish Temple can then be rebuilt.

All the Mosks would be closed down as well. The nude beaches closed to.
The Talmud would not be allowed to be taught as part of the Jewish religoun. Only parts the have acreate history could remain.

Plus I am Jewishblooded Christian. and I represent the Jewish minorty that is faithful to Jesus.

I mock you. The point was that YOU think God is peeing himself because YOU think yourSELF to be so RIGHTEOUS.

You missed the point completely and instead turned into your own stupidity.

The only one committing true blasphemy (that's how it's spelled by the way) is you when you claim to follow Jesus. By making that claim, you take his name in vain and shame him. You and those like you shame humanity on all levels.

So why would God show you His gentials? did Jesus apear before you and urinate before your eyes?

I was threated by an athiest that I would be reported by mods the other day, so I am not private messeing anymore because one of you might soil your diaper and cry to the mods that it is my fault you don't know how to use the toilet.

So he lied about the PMing thing. Okay. He lies a lot.

No I did not lie.

habsheaven
06-30-2012, 08:07 AM
I was threated by an athiest that I would be reported by mods the other day, so I am not private messeing anymore because one of you might soil your diaper and cry to the mods that it is my fault you don't know how to use the toilet.

Yes, I know that. That atheist pm'd me to explain why he asked you to stop pm'ing him. He had a valid concern, one we should all consider before conversing with you.

Gorillawits
06-30-2012, 08:24 AM
gorillawits, the reason I asked you to start this thread because you claimed i was not christian and you were and I was open to debate on that.

So, why am I not a christian? no need to name call, give me some religious based facts, some quotes if you like.

and then tell me why you are a christian, we can move forward from there, because this thread isn't going any where good.

It would take me awhile to go through the posts. Basically I remember you were saying the heathen can say whatever they want and I have to put up with it. Which shows me you are either not a christian or you are lukewarm since you accepted Jesus and want to live in a fairy tale land.

Did David sin when he mocked then killed Goliath?

Did Elijah sin when he mocked then killed the prophets of Baal?

How about when one of the Prophets took his fist and beat the Snot out of men descrating the temple?

How about when Jesus mocked the Pharasees?

We try to live in peace as much as possible, but when these people make it impossible to live in peace with them is when we have the right to stand up.

I'm afraid this is a two way street.

I feel both of you have lost any credibility because this is how the discussion is going

'You're a Satanist'

'Woo you think I'm a Satanist? Then YOU MUST BE a Satanist, because only a Satanist is would think I a Christian am a Satanist'

'But I can't be a Satanist, so you must be a Satanist'

'Wow wow wow did you not reply for 5 seconds? SATANIST!!!!'

'Listen heathen, Im not a Satanist'

Obviously it is beyond reason that you both may be belong to Christianity. Yknow that religion that has been interpreted so many times that there are different strands, and most of what you say is just semantics because you are both circling round the same issues.

Either way, I have not seen either of you turning the other cheek, or being tolerant of the others views. To me these are some fundamentals to the Christian faith.

I am as stubborn for Jesus as they are for satan. Don't you remember John the Baptist got his head chopped off for not shutting his mouth for God when He spoke out against King Herod marrying his brother's wife? Why do you think so many prophets in the Tanahk got murdered? Was Paul suppose to "turn the other cheek" when he preached before Roman Emporer Nero and got his head chopped off?

Gorillawits
06-30-2012, 08:27 AM
Yes, I know that. That atheist pm'd me to explain why he asked you to stop pm'ing him. He had a valid concern, one we should all consider before conversing with you.

His "valid concern" was that I spoke out against his idol-friend Hitler. He might have been the guy that got mad too, because I spoke out against his beloved politians that go to the Grove.

Does he need his mother to hold his hand for him, when he reads private messages?

magic_bobcat
06-30-2012, 08:38 AM
It would take me awhile to go through the posts. Basically I remember you were saying the heathen can say whatever they want and I have to put up with it. Which shows me you are either not a christian or you are lukewarm since you accepted Jesus and want to live in a fairy tale land.

Did David sin when he mocked then killed Goliath?

Did Elijah sin when he mocked then killed the prophets of Baal?

How about when one of the Prophets took his fist and beat the Snot out of men descrating the temple?

How about when Jesus mocked the Pharasees?

We try to live in peace as much as possible, but when these people make it impossible to live in peace with them is when we have the right to stand up.

I am as stubborn for Jesus as they are for satan. Don't you remember John the Baptist got his head chopped off for not shutting his mouth for God when He spoke out against King Herod marrying his brother's wife? Why do you think so many prophets in the Tanahk got murdered? Was Paul suppose to "turn the other cheek" when he preached before Roman Emporer Nero and got his head chopped off?

Yes, they should have. But people sin.

habsheaven
06-30-2012, 08:47 AM
His "valid concern" was that I spoke out against his idol-friend Hitler. He might have been the guy that got mad too, because I spoke out against his beloved politians that go to the Grove.

Does he need his mother to hold his hand for him, when he reads private messages?

Nope. That wasn't his concern. I suspect most on here (other than you) can make an educated guess, based on your rantings, as to what his concern was.

anglinomics
06-30-2012, 08:59 AM
so you think the holy spirit is something that is given to only those that seek god?

how would you know it is the HS and not the devil? how would you know it is the HS and not your own mind?

just curious on your thoughts

I've received the Holy Spirit. I would say you would know it if you did. Otherwise, I'm done with this thread. It's like the Pharisees you see.

pghin08
06-30-2012, 09:20 AM
This thread is done, nothing more than insults now. I'll need some time to sort through this.