PDA

View Full Version : Power Outage...

lambeauleap87
06-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Huge storm passed through central Ohio last night, reports say half a million people are without power...so I'm sitting here in a wonderful McDonald's catching up on my news/sports from last night. Said it could be up to a week before power gets restored to the state...yikes. Anybody else here without power?

mrveggieman
06-30-2012, 01:07 PM
My power is fine but my momma who lives in the dc area just texted me and said that her power is off too.

lambeauleap87
06-30-2012, 01:10 PM
My power is fine but my momma who lives in the dc area just texted me and said that her power is off too.

I heard West Virginia was in a State of Emergency, along with Ohio...it was a pretty wicked storm. 80+ mile wind...it looks like a war zone.

mrveggieman
06-30-2012, 01:27 PM
I heard West Virginia was in a State of Emergency, along with Ohio...it was a pretty wicked storm. 80+ mile wind...it looks like a war zone.

Wow. I will keep everyone back up top in my prayers.

MCXC1987
06-30-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm in WV. Was at work last night in our student center. We lost power for a second or so and then came back on but no cable. I'm sure we have generators and what not for campus. Trees down all over the place. Campus looks pretty bad. Branches and leaves all over the place. Huntington pretty much has no power at all. I was on the second floor looking across campus and couldn't see the science building a couple hundred yards away.

WVcoltsfan
07-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Im in central WV. Power was out here for about 36 hours.