PDA

View Full Version : Gridiron Authentics - Photostat COA questions

jeterarod542
07-01-2012, 10:28 PM
I am curious as to people's opinions and reviews of Gridiron Authentics and the whole Photostat COA schtick. Is this legit? I know I know PSA/JSA are the best in the biz and GAI is a joke but I just came across these guys and am wondering about other people's experiences and reviews of them and that COA's reliability. Not like I'm trying to buy in the hopes of re-selling, but would like to know if it's a reliable product. Thanks!

blkdodge
07-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Gridiron does private signings they are not a TPA. I have never heard anything bad about them, I have purchased from the before and they were always top rate. I believe they have some Boston area players signed to contracts with them. Make sure the item that you are looking at has the matching hologram on the item

Vegas
07-05-2012, 05:23 PM
As far as I know, Gridiron is a legitimate memorabilia company. They contract with the players directly and witness the signatures themselves.

Sapphire Sports
07-07-2012, 11:54 AM
I have heard nothing good about them. most of there items wont pass psa or jsa .

LRV
12-15-2012, 07:46 PM
I bought a Namath mini from them over the summer that JSA deemed fake.

Other people got fakes too:
http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/any-thoughts-on-these-nfl-autos?xg_source=activity

It seems like they have an endless supply of Montana, P. Manning & others signers that they sell each and every week on Ebay.

I've heard some of their photo COAs are actually photos of the signers taken at other promoter's shows.

Look at their website, their next signing is June 2010. Stay Away!!

jeterarod542
12-18-2012, 01:43 PM
good looks, yeah I steered clear. These days it's a scary business