PDA

View Full Version : Purchased 2 but have no record

rainman67ko
07-04-2012, 02:37 AM
Tonight (or early this morning around 1:30 AM) I purchased 2 cards from SCF Storefront (7/4/12)

Simone Despres AU

Jack Campbell AU

I got an error message and white screen after clicking confirm (both times). I think it said fatal error.

I hit back arrow and it refreshed my screen saying card was purchased.

Should I expect a trade to show up in the TM?

Also, neither transaction reduced my available CC.

Thanks for the help guys!

=Kevin

andrewhoya
07-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Same here.

andrewhoya
07-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Vbtrademanager::insert_new_trade() in /home/scfadmin/public_html/scf/store_system_frontend/models/storeitem_model.php on line 458

andrewhoya
07-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Just bought another item and received the error again.

CoolHandLuke
07-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Tonight (or early this morning around 1:30 AM) I purchased 2 cards from SCF Storefront (7/4/12)

Simone Despres AU

Jack Campbell AU

I got an error message and white screen after clicking confirm (both times). I think it said fatal error.

I hit back arrow and it refreshed my screen saying card was purchased.

Should I expect a trade to show up in the TM?

Also, neither transaction reduced my available CC.

Thanks for the help guys!

=Kevin

Same here.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Vbtrademanager::insert_new_trade() in /home/scfadmin/public_html/scf/store_system_frontend/models/storeitem_model.php on line 458

Just bought another item and received the error again.

I forgot to upload one file when I made my upgrade since I did change a function name in that one file. So since no trade were created and no payments were made ( I was able to confim this since we track it in the data) only a tranasction record was created, I simply deleted these and set back each card to sale again. I sent 4 person a PM with the explanation and a link to the card they initialy tried to buy but since the transaction never happened I simply reverted them and you have the link to each card to go and buy it now. Sorry for this inconvinience. When I started to look at this I immedialty uploaded the file missing in the upgrade and since two sale happened and all was fine. So I do not expect any issue but make sure to take a look at the CC and CC transaction record and if you see anything wrong, let me know.

andrewhoya
07-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Thank you!