PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh: Hillary Clinton tied to muslim sisterhood

mrveggieman
07-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Wow republicans can make outlandish statements and no one pays it any mind but if someone connects the to dots and ties the bush family to the bin landen family then they are branded as some type of conspiracy nut. BTW I am by no means a hillary clinton fan.

http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/2012/06/29/rush-limbaugh-hillary-clinton-tied-to-muslim-sisterhood/ (http://www.islamophobiatoday.com/2012/06/29/rush-limbaugh-hillary-clinton-tied-to-muslim-sisterhood/)

habsheaven
07-05-2012, 10:37 AM
It's Rush Limbaugh. The sooner he is off the airwaves the better off everyone will be.

mrveggieman
07-05-2012, 10:55 AM
It's Rush Limbaugh. The sooner he is off the airwaves the better off everyone will be.

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

pghin08
07-05-2012, 12:05 PM
No idea how Limbaugh and other fear-mongoring radio personalities like him sleep at night.

Wickabee
07-05-2012, 03:36 PM
No idea how Limbaugh and other fear-mongoring radio personalities like him sleep at night.

On big piles of money surrounded by prescription pills...

AUTaxMan
07-05-2012, 04:49 PM
What if what he said is true?

mrveggieman
07-05-2012, 04:52 PM
If you want to get into what ifs, what if the bush and bin laden families were connected and had something to do with 9/11? On the cool I really don't care how rush feels about hillary because neither one of them are people that I care for.

AUTaxMan
07-05-2012, 04:58 PM
If you want to get into what ifs, what if the bush and bin laden families were connected and had something to do with 9/11? On the cool I really don't care how rush feels about hillary because neither one of them are people that I care for.

Why is it being alleged that there is no basis for his claim? There is a basis, as several representatives recently sent a letter to the inspector general addressing national security concerns involving the MB, which included the Abedin family connections to the MB. Rush didn't just make that stuff up.

INTIMADATOR2007
07-05-2012, 05:59 PM
​It is true , but you know liberals first to slam , last to check facts , something that scares the bezzeus out of em . Hillary Clinton is tied to the Brotherhood by her main advisor Mr.Anthony Weiner's wife is Huma Abedine is Clintons Deputy Cheif of staff. But instead of checking anything anyone says the assume Rush is wrong , Rush is right as usual..

http://www.worldthreats.com/?p=8808

http://www.redstate.com/heartlander/2011/06/20/the-real-problem-for-us-with-anthony-weiner-should-be-his-wife-and-her-familys-ties-to-militant-islam/

As deputy chief of staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — and by many accounts, her closest aide — Huma Abedin is privy to many state secrets. This is disturbing because Abedin’s immediate family members are more than tangentially involved in the Islamist cause. Not just Muslim.Islamist.
As in: militant Islam. The enemy. In plain English: Someone with close ties to our enemies
has an extremely high-level position in our State Department. Hello? Anyone awake?

Wickabee
07-05-2012, 06:25 PM
I don't assume he's wrong. I know this doesn't really matter and he's reaching HARD.

pghin08
07-05-2012, 06:41 PM
​It is true , but you know liberals first to slam , last to check facts , something that scares the bezzeus out of em . Hillary Clinton is tied to the Brotherhood by her main advisor Mr.Anthony Weiner's wife is Huma Abedine is Clintons Deputy Cheif of staff. But instead of checking anything anyone says the assume Rush is wrong , Rush is right as usual..

http://www.redstate.com/heartlander/2011/06/20/the-real-problem-for-us-with-anthony-weiner-should-be-his-wife-and-her-familys-ties-to-militant-islam/

As deputy chief of staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — and by many accounts, her closest aide — Huma Abedin is privy to many state secrets. This is disturbing because Abedin’s immediate family members are more than tangentially involved in the Islamist cause. Not just Muslim.
Islamist.
As in: militant Islam. The enemy. In plain English: Someone with close ties to
our enemies
has an extremely high-level position in our State Department.
Hello? Anyone awake?

But it's exactly like Veggie said. The Bush and the Bin Laden families had deep ties to one another, but that doesn't mean that Bush supported radical Islam. To assume that Hillary does because she's great friends with Anthony Weiner's wife is even more preposterous than the Bush-Bin Laden connection. What would Rush Limbaugh say if it was Barack Obama's family that was close to the bin Ladens?

AUTaxMan
07-05-2012, 06:44 PM
But it's exactly like Veggie said. The Bush and the Bin Laden families had deep ties to one another, but that doesn't mean that Bush supported radical Islam. To assume that Hillary does because she's great friends with Anthony Weiner's wife is even more preposterous than the Bush-Bin Laden connection. What would Rush Limbaugh say if it was Barack Obama's family that was close to the bin Ladens?

I don't know about Bush and Bin Laden. I thought we were talking about Hillary and how her chief of staff's family is closely tied to the MB. Again, it's enough of an issue that several U.S. Reps, including at least one on the Committee on Intelligence, have raised the concern to the Inspector General.

habsheaven
07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Rush Limbaugh could tell me I was a white man and I wouldn't believe him. And a couple of you would believe it if he told you he was Jesus re-incarnated! The guy is an idiot. Plain. Simple. End of story.

pghin08
07-05-2012, 07:18 PM
I don't know about Bush and Bin Laden. I thought we were talking about Hillary and how her chief of staff's family is closely tied to the MB. Again, it's enough of an issue that several U.S. Reps, including at least one on the Committee on Intelligence, have raised the concern to the Inspector General.

No, I understand what people are saying about Hillary. I don't see it as an issue, I don't think it directs her politics.

You should research the Bush family's ties to bin Laden. Salem bin Laden (Osama's half-brother) was an investor and part owner of Arbusto Energy. Also, several members of bin Laden's family were deeply involved in the Carlyle Group, of which George H. W. Bush was a senior advisor for. A lot of people tried to use this stuff as a crutch to prove that 9/11 was played out as a false flag operation, but just because one family does business with another, doesn't mean that they each support everything that any family member does. I think the relationship had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. So if someone believes that Hillary Clinton is being grossly influenced (or whatever the heck they're saying) by her aide's family, then they must believe that the Bush-Bin Laden relationship was a huge problem as well.

Edit: Oh, I forgot the coup de gras for conspiracy nuts. Apparently on the day of 9/11, Bush Sr. and a few others were at the Ritz Carlton hotel at a meeting with some members of the bin Laden family. They go crazy over that one.

AUTaxMan
07-05-2012, 07:26 PM
No, I understand what people are saying about Hillary. I don't see it as an issue, I don't think it directs her politics.

You should research the Bush family's ties to bin Laden. Salem bin Laden (Osama's half-brother) was an investor and part owner of Arbusto Energy. Also, several members of bin Laden's family were deeply involved in the Carlyle Group, of which George H. W. Bush was a senior advisor for. A lot of people tried to use this stuff as a crutch to prove that 9/11 was played out as a false flag operation, but just because one family does business with another, doesn't mean that they each support everything that any family member does. I think the relationship had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. So if someone believes that Hillary Clinton is being grossly influenced (or whatever the heck they're saying) by her aide's family, then they must believe that the Bush-Bin Laden relationship was a huge problem as well.

I believe the family tie is merely another incident of a pattern of behavior that demonstrates our state department's affinity for the MB. At least, that's the allegation, and it is a substantiated one.

theonedru
07-05-2012, 07:44 PM
never mind, this new layout is a pain

theonedru
07-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Why is it being alleged that there is no basis for his claim? There is a basis, as several representatives recently sent a letter to the inspector general addressing national security concerns involving the MB, which included the Abedin family connections to the MB. Rush didn't just make that stuff up.

That would be like saying if there was a member here that supported something anti-American or anti-Semitic or whatever, that anyone who had any trade dealing with said person also supported those ideals........

magic_bobcat
07-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Isn't Rush Limbaugh just Fred Savage in disguise anyways?

Wickabee
07-05-2012, 10:23 PM

That's true of a lot of people. Fred Savage is the single greatest actor of our time and no one knows it.

Shame Ben was such a disappointment.

pghin08
07-05-2012, 10:25 PM

The kid from the Wonder Years?

JustAlex
07-05-2012, 10:34 PM
LOL, it's Rush.....the guy that makes FOX NEWS look moderate.

It's pointless even talking about him...

MadMan1978
07-05-2012, 11:34 PM

As deputy chief of staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — and by many accounts, her closest aide — Huma Abedin is privy to many state secrets. This is disturbing because Abedin’s immediate family members are more than tangentially involved in the Islamist cause. Not just Muslim.
Islamist.
As in: militant Islam. The enemy. In plain English: Someone with close ties to
our enemies
has an extremely high-level position in our State Department.
Hello? Anyone awake?

and your sources are worth what? Not the time to read nor the paper printed on...

I honestly believe you would think anything negative of any Democrat active in office or retired!

MadMan1978
07-05-2012, 11:35 PM
Rush is the biggest joke in the media today. I am so surprised he has lasted this long on radio.

Wait he hasn'tleft for Costa Rica yet? HE LIED!

INTIMADATOR2007
07-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Those were just a couple of links i grabbed real quick.You will not find these stories in the MSM If liberals were not SOOO blind they would wake up .But instead they want to continue to have their head so far up someone's butt they become completley blind to anything other than what there Dear Ruler tells them . Its a shame and will cost this country the Freedoms our founding fathers worked for . Keep your heads buried and your wallets out liberals cause they are coming for you too...

INTIMADATOR2007
07-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Ahhh, You meant to say Rush is the biggest radio show on radio . And his show tops any liberal radio programs COMBINED .You forgot to say Rush donates more money than probably all democrats combined every year . Oh" and have you tried his Tea ? You should it's pretty tasty !

INTIMADATOR2007
07-06-2012, 12:34 AM
and your sources are worth what? Not the time to read nor the paper printed on...

I honestly believe you would think anything negative of any Democrat active in office or retired!
What does Veggiemans sources say to you , They clearly say Rush made a outraguos lie , but the lie is true . Now whos sources do you trust ?

AUTaxMan
07-06-2012, 01:36 AM
as usual, the libs attack the messenger to avoid addressing the message

JustAlex
07-06-2012, 05:45 AM
As usual the conservatives defend a man who is literally a cancer to America!

magic_bobcat
07-06-2012, 06:19 AM
The kid from the Wonder Years?

RE: Family Guy FOX-y Lady

11chaos
07-06-2012, 06:29 AM

You ever see "V for Vendetta"

pghin08
07-06-2012, 10:09 AM

I'm not avoiding addressing the message at all. I think the message is a stretch, and it will end up amounting to a hill of beans. How can you prove that Huma Abedin's mother affects Hillary Clinton's policies? Did Karl Rove's mom have a huge effect on Bush's presidency? Probably not.

People need to stop using Rush Limbaugh and other conservative/liberal entertainers (Glenn Beck, Keith Olbermann, Bill Maher, etc) as "news". They're not newsmen. If you don't trust CNN, the Wall St. Journal, or whatever US-based publication, then go abroad. And if you consider someone like the BBC/Reuters, etc. "liberal media", then you are simply choosing the facts that you want to believe, which are fed to you by people like those that I mentioned above.

mrveggieman
07-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Rush Limbaugh could tell me I was a white man and I wouldn't believe him. And a couple of you would believe it if he told you he was Jesus re-incarnated! The guy is an idiot. Plain. Simple. End of story.

CHURCH!! :love0030::love0030::love0030:

MadMan1978
07-06-2012, 12:10 PM
What does Veggiemans sources say to you , They clearly say Rush made a outraguos lie , but the lie is true . Now whos sources do you trust ?

Honestly and openly as well with no intent to offend

But NOTHING you say or share here.
You believe the Lie as true...I certainly will never trust ANYTHING RUSH

pghin08
07-06-2012, 12:17 PM
I know Huma's mother can't be that close to the First Lady of Egypt. Her mom used to live in the US, and currently lives in Saudi Arabia.

This is nothing more than a distraction away from the legit issues we face. Something that each partisan sect of the media is guilty of.

MadMan1978
07-06-2012, 03:59 PM
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/602339_10150916421746275_1275313738_n.jpg

yeah that is the whole story with Rush....