PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming Blame-ologists Play with Fire

mikesilvia
07-07-2012, 12:25 PM
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Good news: The Waldo Canyon fire, which forced 32,000 residents (including our family) to flee, claimed two lives and destroyed 347 homes, is now 100 percent contained. Bad news: Radical...

More... (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MichelleMalkin/2012/07/06/global_warming_blameologists_play_with_fire)

theonedru
07-08-2012, 04:57 AM
The argument over global warming is laughable, its just deflects from the fact we are destroying this planet and we just do not really care, if we did we would not be going down the path we are.

JustAlex
07-08-2012, 03:31 PM
The argument over global warming is laughable, its just deflects from the fact we are destroying this planet and we just do not really care, if we did we would not be going down the path we are.
Sorry buddy, but God is in control of the weather!

Global warming is a MYTH!

Humans are INCAPABLE of causing damage to the earth...

/sarcasm

JustAlex
07-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Oh my goodness, I didn't even realize this article was by Malkin!

I could literally feel myself losing IQ points as I read this article!

My favorite part:
And the Associated Press (or rather, the Activist Press) lit the fear-mongering torch with an eco-propaganda piece titled "U.S. summer is what 'global warming will look like.'"Malkin is an embarrassment to all Americans and Asians alike she's the perfect example of Faux News stupidity!

Wickabee
07-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Global Warming isn't a problem. It's a symptom. Deforestation is a problem.

shrewsbury
07-08-2012, 05:12 PM
wickabee, very true that is what brought us whiteman acrossed the ocean for, but the strange thing is the proven effect was a drop in temperature not a rise.

Wickabee
07-08-2012, 05:29 PM
wickabee, very true that is what brought us whiteman acrossed the ocean for, but the strange thing is the proven effect was a drop in temperature not a rise.

"Global Warming" is a mildly misleading title. As the earth grows warmer, extreme conditions are caused in both the "hot" and "cold" areas of weather.