PDA

View Full Version : Rush: Romney was bood because he is white

mrveggieman
07-12-2012, 12:22 PM
And for today's rush limbaugh news:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/07/11/booed/

What ever happened to rush moving to costa rica anyway?

Wickabee
07-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Only he would try to play the race card.

11chaos
07-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Not touching this one

Star_Cards
07-12-2012, 12:44 PM
didn't he get a standing ovation later in the speech? I have haven't seen that part of the speech but heard it a few times on the news this morning on different channels.

mrveggieman
07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
didn't he get a standing ovation later in the speech? I have haven't seen that part of the speech but heard it a few times on the news this morning on different channels.

Word on the streets says that most of the people cheering for romney were plants that he sent to cheer for him.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/07/12/romney-campaign-may-have-secretly-deployed-plants-at-naacp-event/

shrewsbury
07-12-2012, 01:38 PM
and the people that boo'd him over Obamacare were plants by obama?

here is from the WSJ

The group supports the usual government transfer programs that lead to permanent dependency, rather than the empowerment that is the only path to advancement for the black poor. That's why Mr. Romney was booed. To most of the NAACP activists, the black agenda these days is defined entirely by how much a candidate is willing to tax and spend. The far more important civil-rights struggle of our time is education reform, but that would mean breaking with the NAACP's union allies.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303919504577521164036916888.html?m od=googlenews_wsj

Wickabee
07-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Anyone who cheers OR jeers at a political rally is a plant. We all no no one supports either candidate and acts the way they genuinely feel. The only people who aren't plants are the ones quietly sitting on their hands.

Can we agree on that and just let it go and focus on the topic at hand, which in this case, is Rush Limbaugh reaching as far as he can?

shrewsbury
07-12-2012, 03:16 PM
wickabee, no rush can reach farther, and no i will not agree!!!

mrveggieman
07-12-2012, 03:25 PM
wickabee, no rush can reach farther, and no i will not agree!!!

Rush reaches farther than than the oakland raiders do on draft day.

Wickabee
07-12-2012, 04:30 PM
I have no respect whatsoever for Rush Limbaugh. I'm just tired of every single thread about politics turn into:
"LIBERALS DO THIS!"
"SO DO CONSERVATIVES, BUT THEY ALSO DO THIS!"
"SO DO LIBERALS!"
"BUT CONSERVATIVES DID IT FIRST!"
"BUT LIBERALS DID IT WORST!"

It's the same damn argument in every politics thread, just like almost every religious thread ends in it's own repetitive argument. It serves no purpose, both Canada and the US are full of this crap and it's half the reason neither country can elect a competent government.

shrewsbury
07-12-2012, 05:01 PM
wickabee, that politics and religion, where else you think it's going?

i think it serves a purpose, with religion it is very helpful, i can think of a few things you have posted that has made me think my choices again.

the issue is it really has no other place to go because it is a way of thinking or a faith, so it is not right nor wrong, so people will differ in beliefs.

and it's ok as long as we have some facts to back it up and we are not attacking each other.

Wickabee
07-12-2012, 05:28 PM
wickabee, that politics and religion, where else you think it's going?

i think it serves a purpose, with religion it is very helpful, i can think of a few things you have posted that has made me think my choices again.

the issue is it really has no other place to go because it is a way of thinking or a faith, so it is not right nor wrong, so people will differ in beliefs.

and it's ok as long as we have some facts to back it up and we are not attacking each other.

Oh, I know where it's going to go every time. The problem is every discussion ends up in the exact same argument. The wording of each argument is slightly different, but can all be summarized as two people calling each other doody-heads. The back and forth between republicans and democrats does nothing but divide your country. If you call thathelpful, that's fine.

And let me be clear disagreement is fine. The last thing I want is everyone to agree with each other all the time. But I'm for constructive discussion and this "Your guy did this!" "Well yours has too!" is not constructive or helpful. There a fine line between arguing (which is good) and fighting (which is useless). Especially in a case like this where it's
"Anyone who cheers for Romney is planted!"
"Anyone who boos Romney is planted!"
"Anyone who boos Obama is planted!"
"Anyone who cheers Obama is planted!"

Great, everyone with a voice is planted, now please stop wasting your time on this partisan crap and get something real done, or at least discussed.