PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious Is Not a D.C. Law Firm

mikesilvia
07-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Most Americans don't care about whether Attorney General Eric Holder is hiding Fast and Furious documents because they don't understand the story.Until someone can tell us otherwise, there is only one explanation...

More... (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2012/07/11/fast_and_furious_is_not_a_dc_law_firm)

*censored*
07-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Seeing a byline of "Ann Coulter" tells me all I need to know.

mikesilvia
07-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Seeing a byline of "Ann Coulter" tells me all I need to know.

Avoiding people you completely disagree with ensure you will go through life learning less and maintaining the paradigm. I purposely seek people I completely disagree with. I try to read the Huffington Post daily to balance my Town Hall and other readings. Just food for thought. I'm still bias in many ways, but the Huffington Post as opened my eyes to a lot of information.

habsheaven
07-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Avoiding people you disagree with is NOT wise, I agree. Avoiding people like Ann Coulter who have 0% credibility is ALWAYS a WISE choice.

Wickabee
07-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Avoiding people you completely disagree with ensure you will go through life learning less and maintaining the paradigm. I purposely seek people I completely disagree with. I try to read the Huffington Post daily to balance my Town Hall and other readings. Just food for thought. I'm still bias in many ways, but the Huffington Post as opened my eyes to a lot of information.

Normally I would agree, but Ann Coulter is a different case. It's not a matter of not listening to those you disagree with, some people haae proven themselves, over the years, to be not worth listening to. Ann is one of them, just like Rush Limbaugh, Jesse Jasckson and Al Shrpton.

*censored*
07-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Normally I would agree, but Ann Coulter is a different case. It's not a matter of not listening to those you disagree with, some people haae proven themselves, over the years, to be not worth listening to. Ann is one of them, just like Rush Limbaugh, Jesse Jasckson and Al Shrpton.

Check and mate.

Wickabee
07-13-2012, 11:50 PM
Man, I can't spell...

OnePimpTiger
07-14-2012, 11:54 AM
There's PLENTY to read on Fast and Furious not written by Ann Coulter...I'm assuming you guys have already checked that out, though, right? Ad hominem is not a valid excuse.

habsheaven
07-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Yes, there are plenty of other people trying to spin this into a grand conspiracy as well. Doesn't mean any of them have anything credible to say. The Republicans are on a fishing expedition in the administration's lake. Trying to score political points. If they were concerned with finding TRUTH they would speak with the people who actually ran the program.

duane1969
07-14-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes, there are plenty of other people trying to spin this into a grand conspiracy as well. Doesn't mean any of them have anything credible to say. The Republicans are on a fishing expedition in the administration's lake. Trying to score political points. If they were concerned with finding TRUTH they would speak with the people who actually ran the program.

Except those people either refuse to talk or claim they had no knowledge.

I find the double-standard to be quit disgusting. If there was a conservative presdient in office when something like this happened the liberals would be frothing at the mouth demanding information and the cruicifixion of those involved. But since it is The Messiah Barack Obama's regime that is in control then it is just a fishing expedition and it is no big deal that our government sold guns to drug cartels and that an American border patrol agent was murdered with one of those guns. Apparently liberals don't mind illegal gun running and the murder of American citizens when a fellow liberal is responsible for it.

Wickabee
07-14-2012, 01:59 PM
There's PLENTY to read on Fast and Furious not written by Ann Coulter...I'm assuming you guys have already checked that out, though, right? Ad hominem is not a valid excuse.

Not ad hominem, I just know that, whether Obama does something very, very good or very, very bad, she's going to say basically the same thing. That it was very, very bad.

habsheaven
07-14-2012, 07:51 PM
I haven't heard anything about the agents involved refusing to speak. They have not been called to testify because the Republicans could care less what they have to say. Also, it's not a double-standard. It's called a different perspective. Just as the Republicans had a different perspective when they were in power. And here's a newsflash, that border agent was shot by a criminal. That criminal would have been packing regardless, so where he got the gun is irrelevant.

Except those people either refuse to talk or claim they had no knowledge.

I find the double-standard to be quit disgusting. If there was a conservative presdient in office when something like this happened the liberals would be frothing at the mouth demanding information and the cruicifixion of those involved. But since it is The Messiah Barack Obama's regime that is in control then it is just a fishing expedition and it is no big deal that our government sold guns to drug cartels and that an American border patrol agent was murdered with one of those guns. Apparently liberals don't mind illegal gun running and the murder of American citizens when a fellow liberal is responsible for it.

OnePimpTiger
07-14-2012, 09:54 PM
I haven't heard anything about the agents involved refusing to speak. They have not been called to testify because the Republicans could care less what they have to say. Also, it's not a double-standard. It's called a different perspective. Just as the Republicans had a different perspective when they were in power. And here's a newsflash, that border agent was shot by a criminal. That criminal would have been packing regardless, so where he got the gun is irrelevant.

Nobody has heard anything because the mainstream media refuses to report on anything that shows the Obamastration in a negative light. This is a big deal. The administration has refused to take action against people the watch buying guns illegally and let them be used in the border drug wars, then use the fact that guns purchased in America are being used in those drug wars as an argument for stricter gun control. They're not doing they're job, then using the results of them not doing their job as propaganda in the war on the 2nd Amendment.

I can't remember your stance on gun control, but I hope you remember the bolded statement in that discussion.

Wickabee
07-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Nobody has heard anything because the mainstream media refuses to report on anything that shows the Obamastration in a negative light. This is a big deal. The administration has refused to take action against people the watch buying guns illegally and let them be used in the border drug wars, then use the fact that guns purchased in America are being used in those drug wars as an argument for stricter gun control. They're not doing they're job, then using the results of them not doing their job as propaganda in the war on the 2nd Amendment.

I can't remember your stance on gun control, but I hope you remember the bolded statement in that discussion.

FOX is pretty mainstream. I think you mean "Liberal Media"

OnePimpTiger
07-15-2012, 06:08 PM
FOX is pretty mainstream. I think you mean "Liberal Media"

Yes it is, but do you watch Fox News? Most people who refuse to read anything by Ann Coulter also ignore anything reported by Fox News, so I assumed I would receive the same response if I said "mainstream media except Fox News."

Wickabee
07-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Yes it is, but do you watch Fox News? Most people who refuse to read anything by Ann Coulter also ignore anything reported by Fox News, so I assumed I would receive the same response if I said "mainstream media except Fox News."

As much as any other