PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Mag the Body Issue

mrveggieman
07-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Ok so this is not really a political/religious issue unless you want to go into the morality of taking your clothes off for a magazine but did anyone get a chance to check out Candace Parker in Espn Mag's the Body Issue? I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet but I do ASAP and I also plan on getting her to autograph it the next time she is in town? What are your thoughts good/bad/ugly on espn mag's annual the body issue.

habsheaven
07-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Until now I had never heard of her or the magazine. Just googled it. I like the idea. Athletic (clean) body images.

mrveggieman
07-16-2012, 03:40 PM
I love me some Candace Parker. I would also love to see my other favorite wnba player Maya Moore pose in it next year. Google her too.

habsheaven
07-16-2012, 04:06 PM
She's cute but not as hot as Candace.

mrveggieman
07-16-2012, 04:22 PM
She's cute but not as hot as Candace.

Both of them are cuties, I like Maya because she is thicker but you can't go wrong with either one. Take it off Maya!!

Star_Cards
07-16-2012, 04:57 PM
I think it's a pretty good reaction to the swim suit issue from SI. Seems to fit the sports theme way more. The Gronk photos are hilarious. If I looked like any of them I'd participate. They work their butts off to be in that shape so why not show it off. It's interesting to see some of them when their uniforms hide some much of their physique.