PDA

View Full Version : ABC news has got to be the most unreliable source of news.

INTIMADATOR2007
07-20-2012, 07:04 PM
http://nation.foxnews.com/abc-news/2012/07/20/abcs-ross-stephanolpoulos-point-tea-party-dark-knight-shooting

O.k the body's of this terrible massacre are still warm and ABC news is already blaming the tea-party . I shouldn't be shocked seeing were it's coming from but this is beyond dishonest jouralism , It's down right shameful.They can't even use the shooters name , The shooter name is James Holmes and they dig up something from a guy named Jim Holmes . Anything to fill an agenda , I guess.

JustAlex
07-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Surely you must see the unbelievable irony of claiming ABC to be unreliable while posting a Fox News link....

It's like having the Yankees complain when other teams spend large amounts of money...

habsheaven
07-20-2012, 07:25 PM
Totally uncalled for.

mrveggieman
07-20-2012, 07:34 PM
It was a simple mistake that they already apologized to the man that they wrongfully accused. What more do you want?

habsheaven
07-20-2012, 08:15 PM
*I can't believe I am saying this.* But I am with INTIMIDATOR on this one. It wasn't a simple mistake. It was totally unprofessional conduct to state it on air without properly vetting it first. And I think a personal agenda may have clouded their judgement.

It was a simple mistake that they already apologized to the man that they wrongfully accused. What more do you want?

INTIMADATOR2007
07-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Surely you must see the unbelievable irony of claiming ABC to be unreliable while posting a Fox News link....

It's like having the Yankees complain when other teams spend large amounts of money...
Had to go there to find the truth ..lol

ensbergcollector
07-20-2012, 08:17 PM

you can't have it both ways. everything done by fox news you call a purposeful misrepresentation and manipulative reporting. You can't then turn around and give abc the "simple mistake" answer. It was shoddy journalism. And i'm sorry, going to air with something like this and then apologizing is like printing a front page story and then retracting it two days later on page 28c. doesn't make it all better

INTIMADATOR2007
07-20-2012, 08:23 PM
A simple mistake from there "Lead investigative reporter" . Cmon' you smarter than that .The man went to the back did a quick Google,Facebook, Twitter search and reported the first thing that come up with anything to do with the republicans, tea-party or conservatives and probably NRA members in a attempt to blame the "right wing nut jobs"

INTIMADATOR2007
07-20-2012, 08:24 PM
you can't have it both ways. everything done by fox news you call a purposeful misrepresentation and manipulative reporting. You can't then turn around and give abc the "simple mistake" answer. It was shoddy journalism. And i'm sorry, going to air with something like this and then apologizing is like printing a front page story and then retracting it two days later on page 28c. doesn't make it all better
They did what they sat out to do , just throw the word tea-party out there and hope it sticks .

INTIMADATOR2007
07-20-2012, 08:25 PM
*I can't believe I am saying this.* But I am with INTIMIDATOR on this one. It wasn't a simple mistake. It was totally unprofessional conduct to state it on air without properly vetting it first. And I think a personal agenda may have clouded their judgement.
I knew you had it in ya'...

mrveggieman
07-20-2012, 08:46 PM
So faux news makes 1000 atleast "mistakes" for every 1 that abc news makes and you are ready to right abc news off as yellow journalism while conservatives like you and our good buddy intimdator continue to hang from every word from faux and rush like its the word of God. And who has the agenda again?

ensbergcollector
07-20-2012, 09:10 PM
So faux news makes 1000 atleast "mistakes" for every 1 that abc news makes and you are ready to right abc news off as yellow journalism while conservatives like you and our good buddy intimdator continue to hang from every word from faux and rush like its the word of God. And who has the agenda again?

you are doing the same thing that you accuse others of. i haven't claimed this one was worse. i said they are equally wrong. you are the one trying to say one is ok when the other isn't. just another case of you claiming bias while you yourself are being extremely bias

mrveggieman
07-20-2012, 09:57 PM
Both are wrong however 1000 mistakes are way worse than 1 mistake. :rolleyes:

you are doing the same thing that you accuse others of. i haven't claimed this one was worse. i said they are equally wrong. you are the one trying to say one is ok when the other isn't. just another case of you claiming bias while you yourself are being extremely bias

ensbergcollector
07-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Both are wrong however 1000 mistakes are way worse than 1 mistake. :rolleyes:

of course. and i'm sure your opinion has nothing to do with your own personal political leanings.

mrveggieman
07-20-2012, 10:05 PM
of course. and i'm sure your opinion has nothing to do with your own personal political leanings.

No just my math skills. I was taught in school that 1000>1.

INTIMADATOR2007
07-21-2012, 12:58 AM
A challenge for you , go back to the fox nation link and find a story you think is wrong and explain or post something you find to prove it wrong or to be plain out lies. It can be anything on Obama or any story posted there . Lets just see how wrong they are .

pwaldo
07-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Why does his party affiliation matter?

That would be the question I would ask as to why the news would even bring that up without even varying it. Unless you are trying to smear the party in question it makes no sense to bring it up. They don't bring it up for any other murderer and politics had really no matter in this shooting (so far it seems like Batman and comic books have more of a relation to the killings).

ALADOG
07-22-2012, 11:08 AM
The real question is why was ABC searching the tea party rolls in Colorado for the perpetrator? Did they search the occupy roll if there is one? This in and of itself shows an agenda on the part of ABC. No it was not just a simple mistake.

INTIMADATOR2007
07-22-2012, 08:41 PM
mmmmm, maybe a call from the white house , just saying .