PDA

View Full Version : How the justice system is working in favor of Trayvon's killer

mrveggieman
07-20-2012, 07:52 PM
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_9026.shtml

shrewsbury
07-20-2012, 10:12 PM
I can't really argue against this article, because I do not know what happened, but these parts of the article almost made me stop reading it, but I still read it all.

statement like this are pure ignorance and full of racial hatred rather than showing someone else is racist.

it would be like saying "That ugly fat guy is a big stupid jerk, all he does is call people names behind their backs"

Dr. Ava Muhammad, an attorney, said regardless of the more strict stipulations, the bond is simply another manifestation of a society built on White supremacy and Black inferiority. “First of all if we go back to what it took to get an arrest, now we have to have bail set and reset,” said Dr. Muhammad.

“So, $100,000 at the end of the day has no meaning for a man who clearly is receiving the endorsement and support of a racist White community. And it’s sending a message to White males in particular that this is the right thing to do. That the Stand Your Ground Law was made by White men for White men and that they will support this till the end,” Dr. Muhammad told The Final Call.

gladdyontherise
07-21-2012, 07:49 AM
I stopped reading a few paragraphs in because the article had a clear bias and agenda, and quite frankily, it's silly.

The FBI says he's not racist, but they're wrong, however some random, bias article says he is and it's true?

ALADOG
07-22-2012, 11:02 AM
I have to agree, the article has an agenda.

mrveggieman
07-22-2012, 12:42 PM
I have to agree, the article has an agenda.

Yes the article has an agenda but what article on P&R dosen't have an agenda? The agenda is getting justice for Trayvon and showing how corrupt the system is. If the tables were turned and Trayvon was accused of killing zimmerman we would not even be having this conversation.

theonedru
07-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes the article has an agenda but what article on P&R dosen't have an agenda? The agenda is getting justice for Trayvon and showing how corrupt the system is. If the tables were turned and Trayvon was accused of killing zimmerman we would not even be having this conversation.

If it were a white person being racist would you be as supportive? Just because its a non white being racist doesn't make it right nor anywhere near acceptable

ALADOG
07-22-2012, 01:37 PM

Please step away from the bar and put down the Kool-Aid. Please refrain from the Kool-Aid until you can make reasonable and honest conclusions.

AUTaxMan
07-22-2012, 01:41 PM

All I gathered from this article was that Zimmerman lied about his assets in the initial bond hearing, was arrested, had a higher bond set, met bond (which cost him $100,000), now has more stringent restrictions than he had before, and that Dr. Muhammad is a racist. Am I missing something?

gladdyontherise
07-22-2012, 01:44 PM

If the tables were turned, most people's opinions would remain the same, but i'd venture to guess you may change your stance..

ALADOG
07-22-2012, 01:45 PM
AUTaxman Very true but the racist Dr. Muhammad has a public forum other than a local message board to spew his hatred and racism. Unfortuantely the ignorant mases believe a lot of his type message.

AUTaxMan
07-22-2012, 01:52 PM
AUTaxman Very true but the racist Dr. Muhammad has a public forum other than a local message board to spew his hatred and racism. Unfortuantely the ignorant mases believe a lot of his type message.

Were it not for people like him (and those who give him the forum to speak), our nation would be light years from where we are in terms of race relations.

ALADOG
07-22-2012, 02:24 PM
How can we be such a racist country as suggested by Dr. Muhammad when the black population is less than 25% of the population and a black man has been elected president. Many of the racists must have voted against their conscience.

duane1969
07-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Just like every other anti-Zimmerman article, this article is so full of racist hatred and biased crap that it is not even remotely of interest. The racist scum who are quoted in that article are just as useless and worthless as the KKK or skinheads. Giving any credence to what they say is just as ignorant as quoting KKK members or skinheads and acting like what they say isn't cancerous hatred. The really sad part is that the black community actually considers these bigots to be community leaders and don't even realize the poisonous hatred that they are buying into.

All I gathered from this article was that Zimmerman lied about his assets in the initial bond hearing, was arrested, had a higher bond set, met bond (which cost him $100,000), now has more stringent restrictions than he had before, and that Dr. Muhammad is a racist. Am I missing something?

It isn't even his assets. His parents put up their house, not Zimmerman's.

INTIMADATOR2007
07-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Just like every other anti-Zimmerman article, this article is so full of racist hatred and biased crap that it is not even remotely of interest. The racist scum who are quoted in that article are just as useless and worthless as the KKK or skinheads. Giving any credence to what they say is just as ignorant as quoting KKK members or skinheads and acting like what they say isn't cancerous hatred. The really sad part is that the black community actually considers these bigots to be community leaders and don't even realize the poisonous hatred that they are buying into.

It isn't even his assets. His parents put up their house, not Zimmerman's.

Standing Ovation for you sir !