PDA

View Full Version : Mike Schmidt .......... Reliable Address ?

FlyersFan
07-23-2012, 11:55 AM
I saw in the TTM database that this seems to be the only address that produces anything. I was wondering if anyone knew if he actually sees the mail that goes to this address or if it goes straight to what seems to maybe be a ghost signer ? I think I can put together a LOR with some very personal information and connections to where I may actually get a legit sig.

Mike Schmidt
c/o National Baseball Hall of Fame
25 Main St
Cooperstown, NY 13326

With him being from Dayton also this is one I would really like to add a signed ball to the collection.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

druce26
07-23-2012, 07:31 PM
If I remember correctly, I think the HOF address was coming back as a secreterial or preprint.

FlyersFan
07-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Yea that stinks. I think if Schmidt actually saw my letter I may have a good chance. We from the same city and there are some things we have in common, and the fact that I know hist best man from his wedding might help also.

Sawks14
07-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Yea that stinks. I think if Schmidt actually saw my letter I may have a good chance. We from the same city and there are some things we have in common, and the fact that I know hist best man from his wedding might help also.

Not so much. The letter probably don't even get read. If you do know his best man why not just have him grab you a graph?

FlyersFan
07-24-2012, 11:17 PM
I thought about that but he's not a close friend just kind of an aquaintance and I dont know if I feel comfortable asking him to do that. My dad knows him a little better so maybe I'll see if he'll ask him for me.

delones24
07-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Mike Schmidt
373 Eagle Dr.
Jupiter, FL 33477-4065

(Tough signer TTM)
Good Luck!