PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity has a history of defending accused racists.

mrveggieman
07-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Wow ya think?

http://thegrio.com/2012/07/20/sean-hannitys-record-of-defending-accused-racists/

AUTaxMan
07-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Do you think Sean Hannity is a racist? Does racial = racist? Does accused racist = racist?

duane1969
07-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Didn't bother reading the article. I am sure it is more useless tripe with questionable sources and an agenda. I only need to point out one aspect.

ACCUSED

The idea that some moron would "convict" Hannity of defending "accused" racist is just too stupid for me to waste anymore time on.

mrveggieman
07-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Ok so we want to play a game of sematics today? :rolleyes:

duane1969
07-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Semantics is making a big deal over Hannity defending accused racists. Let me know when defends actual racists and we can talk. I see no point in making a big deal over "accused" racist. Everytime I turn around I see accusations of racism that are not racism, I see no reason to put any value on accusations. When he starts defending people who are proven to be racists then let me know.

AUTaxMan
07-23-2012, 06:15 PM

You are the one playing semantics. When I see the term "accused racist," I do not take that to mean "racist" as you apparently do.

JustAlex
07-23-2012, 08:51 PM
Veggiman, you really think these guys wouldn't play games or do other antics in order to protect their side???

mrveggieman
07-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Veggiman, you really think these guys wouldn't play games or do other antics in order to protect their side???

Yeah what was I thinking? :frusty:

snoman606
07-23-2012, 09:41 PM
I like watching sean hannity...he is one of the most entertaining republicans on tv. What he lacks in intelligence and knowledge he makes up for in gross misrepresentation and silly talks

INTIMADATOR2007
07-23-2012, 10:07 PM
I love the way people post stuff here slamming right wing commentators with absolutely nothing to disprove anything they have said or defending any artical they post . Why do most conservative authors have #1 best sellers in the book stores, a certain favorite radio personality of mine has the most listened to radio show in the country , am and fm . and T.V rankings from fox are the most watched cable news in the country by a mile. But yet liberals get on here ranting and raving about articals or certain words people say and scream racism and such . It is very obvious to me that Liberal radio/tv/authors are shouting at the bottom of a hole when it comes to americans beleving anything they say /write or report.

habsheaven
07-23-2012, 10:13 PM
I love the way people post stuff here slamming right wing commentators with absolutely nothing to disprove anything they have said or defending any artical they post . Why do most conservative authors have #1 best sellers in the book stores, a certain favorite radio personality of mine has the most listened to radio show in the country , am and fm . and T.V rankings from fox are the most watched cable news in the country by a mile. But yet liberals get on here ranting and raving about articals or certain words people say and scream racism and such . It is very obvious to me that Liberal radio/tv/authors are shouting at the bottom of a hole when it comes to americans beleving anything they say /write or report.

Everyone rubbernecks to look at a car accident too. What's your point?

Edit: and this thread is a joke too, "accused racist"? what the heck is that?

INTIMADATOR2007
07-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Everyone rubbernecks to look at a car accident too. What's your point?

Edit: and this thread is a joke too, "accused racist"? what the heck is that?
My point is that no matter what the left screams and hollers about they are arguing with each other because a majority of americans go to find the truth about politics from "right wing" commentators .America has always been a center right country and the liberals can't stand that . And there chance to change that it is not working because it is clear the majority of the country doesn't care for left leaning politics .

snoman606
07-23-2012, 10:44 PM

Hannity is an opinion commentator, his opinion will never be Actual Historical Fact! And Conservatives would watch opinion news 3x the rate of liberals because they are not at all interested in the Actual Historical Facts

habsheaven
07-23-2012, 11:01 PM
My point is that no matter what the left screams and hollers about they are arguing with each other because a majority of americans go to find the truth about politics from "right wing" commentators .America has always been a center right country and the liberals can't stand that . And there chance to change that it is not working because it is clear the majority of the country doesn't care for left leaning politics .

I'm glad you added those three words to this statement. They may go to Fox looking for the truth, but they rarely find it. What they find is what they are really looking for; re-inforcement of their warped sense of reality.

*censored*
07-24-2012, 12:31 AM
a majority of americans go to find the truth about politics from "right wing" commentators

Yes, because watching/listening to/reading something means you agree with it or are seeking truth from it. Really?

I've read the Bible. Doesn't mean I agree with it or believe it to be truth.. I've read books by David Icke. Doesn't mean I agree with him or find him to be the truth either.

That's what most social conservatives don't understand.

duane1969
07-24-2012, 03:26 AM

Yeah what was I thinking? :frusty:

It's not my fault that you two don't understand the meaning of the word accused.

What's more, after wasting 3 minutes of my life and reading that article I realize that it is an idiotic string of conjecture and irrelevancies. There is no evidence that Zimmerman is a racist (the only accusation of racism come from bigoted race-baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, murderous racist groups like the Black Panthers and radical left-wing media that edits recordings), there is no evidence that the Abner Louima issue was race-motivated and Louima recanted his claim that racial slurs were used during the attack (I am unsure how the term "Giuliani-time" is racist anyway), the Furman reference shows no evidence of defending a racist, and calling Hal Turner an "apparent friend" of Hannity hardly constitutes defending a racist or provides proof that they are friends.

That article is nothing but a joke.

indexed
07-24-2012, 03:58 AM
Democrats have a history of playing the race card every chance they get. Sharpton and Jackson put themselves out their constantly, they never defend a white person. They are both open targets to be attacked IMHO.

Wickabee
07-24-2012, 06:03 PM
I love the way people post stuff here slamming right wing commentators with absolutely nothing to disprove anything they have said or defending any artical they post .
Yes! A conservative would never do such a thing!
http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/1712828-Our-Muslim-president-in-his-own-words
wait...

Why do most conservative authors have #1 best sellers in the book stores, a certain favorite radio personality of mine has the most listened to radio show in the country , am and fm . and T.V rankings from fox are the most watched cable news in the country by a mile.
YES! The best of the best is always the most popular. Just look at Nickleback and American Idol!
wait...

But yet liberals get on here ranting and raving about articals or certain words people say and scream racism and such .
YES! A conservative would never get bent out of shape over one word, like "marriage"
wait..

It is very obvious to me that Liberal radio/tv/authors are shouting at the bottom of a hole when it comes to americans beleving anything they say /write or report.
It is very obvious to me that what is correct often has nothing to do with what the American (or any) public believes. But if you believe it does...well then that proves my point.