PDA

View Full Version : 5 food companies run by radical right wingers

mrveggieman
07-23-2012, 03:00 PM
http://www.alternet.org/economy/156405/5_food_companies_run_by_radical_right-wingers/

AUTaxMan
07-23-2012, 03:46 PM
So if you are a Christian who runs your operation that way, then you are an anti-gay, radical right winger?

mrveggieman
07-23-2012, 04:27 PM
So if you are a Christian who runs your operation that way, then you are an anti-gay, radical right winger?

If you oppose equal rights for all and fund conservative PAC's you are.

AUTaxMan
07-23-2012, 04:47 PM
If you oppose equal rights for all and fund conservative PAC's you are.

Who opposes equal rights?

duane1969
07-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Yet another article by an idiot. Can we get some credibility in here instead of using idiot commentary as a basis for threads?

White Castle donated $25k to a PAC and suddenly they are radical right-wingers?
Chik-Fil-A speaks their mind (which is still a right the last time I heard) and suddenly they are oppresive radicals?
Domino's owner supports Right to Life and groups trying to end state-funded abortions and he is a radical?

Liberals are so full of crap it isn't even funny. They spew lies and deception about being open-minded and allowing people to live their lives as they see fit, but the first time someone doesn't see things their way they go on the attack, calling names, labeling and targeting them with divisive tactics and hostilities. How dare those horrible conservatives have their own opinion or perspective?!!

AUTaxMan
07-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Yet another article by an idiot. Can we get some credibility in here instead of using idiot commentary as a basis for threads?

Chik-Fil-A speaks their mind (which is still a right the last time I heard) and suddenly they are oppresive radicals?
Domino's owner supports Right to Life and groups trying to end state-funded abortions and he is a radical?

Liberals are so full of crap it isn't even funny. They spew lies and deception about being open-minded and allowing people to live their lives as they see fit, but the first time someone doesn't see things their way they go on the attack, calling names, labeling and targeting them with divisive tactics and hostilities. How dare those horrible conservatives have their own opinion or perspective?!!

Isn't ironic that the party always preaching about how intolerant conservatives are have no tolerance of their own for opposing viewpoints?

Wickabee
07-23-2012, 07:35 PM
I was with you until this. This comment is as stupid as all the stuff you mentioned right before. I consider myself a Liberal, but I also consider that article to be stupid.

However, for you to cry foul about the article and follow it up with this garbage makes you just as bad as those "liberals" you speak of. You may want to look in the mirror before you write trash like this. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're just as bad as them.

INTIMADATOR2007
07-23-2012, 08:40 PM

Standing Ovation for you sir !

INTIMADATOR2007
07-23-2012, 08:41 PM
I think more people should be concerned over the Radical Liberals ruining our country other than what a PRIVATE business does with there company.

mrveggieman
07-23-2012, 09:13 PM
I was with you until this. This comment is as stupid as all the stuff you mentioned right before. I consider myself a Liberal, but I also consider that article to be stupid.

However, for you to cry foul about the article and follow it up with this garbage makes you just as bad as those "liberals" you speak of. You may want to look in the mirror before you write trash like this. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're just as bad as them.

CHURCH!!:love0030::love0030::love0030:

*censored*
07-24-2012, 12:36 AM
I think more people should be concerned over the Radical Liberals ruining our country other than what a PRIVATE business does with there company.

Frankly I'd like to know what my money is going toward before I give it to them. Is that a problem?

Besides, isn't that strikingly similar to what the average conservative complains about in regards to taxes?

duane1969
07-24-2012, 02:58 AM

Well that article was written by a liberal and I keep hearing the same intolerant talk from liberals who want to crucify conservatives because they don't see things the liberal way, so that is the basis for my comment and I stand by it. If it is OK to call a conservative a radical simply because they speak out in support of their values or financially support an organization that mirrors their values then it is just as fair to label people who support gay marriage or abortion as radicals if they publicaly express their views.

MadMan1978
07-24-2012, 08:55 AM
The GOP Blind faithful and there right wing are really full of crap! For years the GOP has employed the same practice. Duane that is such a double standard. I will get back to this later.

duane1969
07-24-2012, 03:44 PM
The GOP Blind faithful and there right wing are really full of crap! For years the GOP has employed the same practice. Duane that is such a double standard. I will get back to this later.

Liberals apply a double-standard on a daily basis. They call people intolerant because they don't support gay marriage by singling them out and being intolerant of those people's right to make their own decision and be vocal about it.

If I am intolerant because I do not support gay marriage then they are intolerant because they do not support my right to have an opinion and openly express it. People who apply a double-standard to others do not get protection from the same double-standard treatment.

Wickabee
07-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Well that article was written by a liberal and I keep hearing the same intolerant talk from liberals who want to crucify conservatives because they don't see things the liberal way, so that is the basis for my comment and I stand by it. If it is OK to call a conservative a radical simply because they speak out in support of their values or financially support an organization that mirrors their values then it is just as fair to label people who support gay marriage or abortion as radicals if they publicaly express their views.

As long as you know you're just as bad as they are, then whatever I guess. In my books though, a hypocrite is a hypocrite no matter what side he's on or what hypocrisy is on the other side.

duane1969
07-24-2012, 03:54 PM
As long as you know you're just as bad as they are, then whatever I guess. In my books though, a hypocrite is a hypocrite no matter what side he's on or what hypocrisy is on the other side.

So by pointing out the ridiculousness of their hypocrisy I am a bad person? So be it. I can live with that.

Wickabee
07-24-2012, 04:01 PM
So by pointing out the ridiculousness of their hypocrisy I am a bad person? So be it. I can live with that.
Had I said you're a bad person you'd be correct. I don't know why you would try to add that to my post, but I guess if you don't have a real response, that's your next best option. I said you're as big a hypocrite as they are. You didn't point out any hypocrisy but your own, I don't know how you think that you were doesn't make sense to me. How is your hypocrisy doing anything but just adding to the garbage?

It isn't, by any stretch and your hypocrisy is just as bad as theirs. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's worse, as your hypocrisy is part of calling them hypocrites, which I agree they are. Just don't go thinking you're any better or even different than them.

duane1969
07-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Had I said you're a bad person you'd be correct. I don't know why you would try to add that to my post, but I guess if you don't have a real response, that's your next best option. I said you're as big a hypocrite as they are. You didn't point out any hypocrisy but your own, I don't know how you think that you were doesn't make sense to me. How is your hypocrisy doing anything but just adding to the garbage?

It isn't, by any stretch and your hypocrisy is just as bad as theirs. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's worse, as your hypocrisy is part of calling them hypocrites, which I agree they are. Just don't go thinking you're any better or even different than them.

So the best way to deal with hypocrites is too not point out the flaws in their ways? I am confused. If you don't like the generalization that I used directed towards liberals then I understand, but the simple reality is that it isn't conservatives who claim to be the uber-open-minded ones and then use closed-minded tactics and attack people for not supporting gay marriage and label them anti-gay or radical. By saying that liberals do it I was not wrong. I didn't say that ALL liberals do it, but it is definitely liberals who do it.

The simple reality is that most liberals that I know who like to think of themselves as open-minded are the first people to criticize and attack others who don't see things their way. They are only open-minded to ideas that parallel their own. As soon as they find someone who doesn't see things their way their mind snaps shut like a mouse trap and they become abrasive, confrontational, judgemental and in most cases down right rude. Are there conservatives who do this too? Absolutely, but I don't see too many conservatives running around patting themselves on the back and proclaiming how open-minded they are like liberals like to do.

As for me, I have had enough. I have grown tired of having to tolerate self-righteous liberals sitting in their ivory tower and passing judgement on everyone who doesn't agree with their point of view. I have grown tied of liberals thinking that they have the right to apply a label to me and ridicule me because I don't comply with their demand that I see things there way.

shrewsbury
07-24-2012, 04:58 PM
the top 5 countries ran by left wing liberals

america
usa
us
united states
united states of america

mrveggieman
07-24-2012, 05:05 PM
the top 5 countries ran by left wing liberals

america
usa
us
united states
united states of america

If those countries are all ran by president obama and some of you claim that he is a muslim are you saying that muslims are liberal?

Wickabee
07-24-2012, 05:12 PM
So the best way to deal with hypocrites is too not point out the flaws in their ways?
No. But waving your own hypocisy says nothing about them and everything about you. I have to ask, are you deliberately being obtuse? How does being a hypocrite yourself say anything about anyone else. That makes no sense. It's like saying, "All black people are racist." That's being just as racist as any black (or white or whatever) has the ability to be. You say nothing of racists and everything of your own racism.

Just like you've said nothing about liberals, but only displayed your own hypocrisy. You've said nothing of liberals and everything of yourself. By being a hypocrite, even when you think you're your showing them to be hypocrites, you take away from your own argument and look even more hypocritical than what they've done. You can't use hypocrisy to fight hypocrisy. It's not fire, it won't work. I don't understand how someone as smart as you doesn't realize this. Simply put, you didn't do what you say you set out to do.

I am confused.

I'll say, you can't even decipher what I'm telling you even though II continually put it in the simplest terms possible.

shrewsbury
07-24-2012, 05:14 PM
veggie, we did this earlier, who said obama was muslim? the birthers? the guy from westboro baptist church?

i think he is liberal (kind of an easy one) i think he is way underqualified, i think he has good intentions but can't deploy them, i also think he is a bit anti conservative, which i believe you can be liberal and not anti conservative, and you can be conservative but not anti liberal.

and i would also be bold enough to say that a muslim is not conservative nor liberal. anyone who oppresses anyone else cannot be liberal and anyone who does not value all life cannot be conservative.

Wickabee
07-24-2012, 05:18 PM
veggie, we did this earlier, who said obama was muslim? the birthers? the guy from westboro baptist church?

i think he is liberal (kind of an easy one) i think he is way underqualified, i think he has good intentions but can't deploy them, i also think he is a bit anti conservative, which i believe you can be liberal and not anti conservative, and you can be conservative but not anti liberal.

and i would also be bold enough to say that a muslim is not conservative nor liberal. anyone who oppresses anyone else cannot be liberal and anyone who does not value all life cannot be conservative.

Depends on the definition of "anti-Conservative/Liberal"

Anti simply means "opposed" or "against" If I'm a liberal, I'm opposed to conservatism and vice versa. If we're going to make it mean something that ignores the real meaning of the prefix (like many seem to have done with "homophobic"), then all bets are off I guess.