mrveggieman
07-25-2012, 04:14 PM
http://mrsgrapevine.com/2012/07/ice-t-calls-rush-limbaugh-racist/

duwal
07-25-2012, 04:42 PM
why is this news?? Everyone knows he's a racist piece of fill in the blank

AUTaxMan
07-25-2012, 04:44 PM
I guess any time a white person insults a black person, it's racist.

shrewsbury
07-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Ice t called anyone a racist?

INTIMADATOR2007
07-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Ice T must be browsing the pages of Huff-Po or Media Matters ..

duwal
07-25-2012, 09:16 PM
I guess any time a white person insults a black person, it's racist.

well yeah when someone makes insult after insult of one race. So do you agree with him that when you watch football it resembles the Bloods and the Cribs fighting?

duane1969
07-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Who even listens to Rush?

JustAlex
07-25-2012, 10:15 PM
Who even listens to Rush?
A LOT of your conservative friends....

duane1969
07-25-2012, 10:23 PM
A LOT of your conservative friends....

Not really. I know quite a few conservatives and am a member of my regional Republican Society and Rush has never been brought up that I can recall. He obviously has a large audience at 15 million listeners a week, but even that isn't much when you consider the population of the country.

snoman606
07-25-2012, 11:34 PM
OF course he's racist, the
majority of Rush Limbaugh listeners are ignorant white trash racists. Thank God most of them stay too drunk to vote.

Theodor Madison
07-26-2012, 12:53 AM
There are haters of all kind,conservative, liberal, drunk or sober . You do not have to be of one race or another to hate. That is the beginning of wars, and is stupid. How can we be ignorant to that exact hate, that is stated?

INTIMADATOR2007
07-26-2012, 07:59 AM
OF course he's racist, the
majority of Rush Limbaugh listeners are ignorant white trash racists. Thank God most of them stay too drunk to vote.

I am not ignorant,white trash,I am not a racists, and I don't drink , so your description of Rush listeners are way off . However those that DO NOT listen to rush except for what they get of HUff- Po , or media matters or any other left wing blogs are probably closer to what you described.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 10:11 AM
I am not ignorant,white trash,I am not a racists, and I don't drink , so your description of Rush listeners are way off . However those that DO NOT listen to rush except for what they get of HUff- Po , or media matters or any other left wing blogs are probably closer to what you described.

If you don't see anything wrong with listening to rush you should have no problem with a black person listening to louis farrakhan.

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 11:00 AM

So if you are a regular listener of Rush you must have an informed opinion on whether or not he is a racist. Is he?

pghin08
07-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Why do people care about Ice T and Rush Limbaugh?

AUTaxMan
07-26-2012, 11:41 AM
Why do people care about Ice T and Rush Limbaugh?

I've never understood why the public values the opinions of celebrities. Just because you are famous doesn't mean you are intelligent or informed.

AUTaxMan
07-26-2012, 11:43 AM
So if you are a regular listener of Rush you must have an informed opinion on whether or not he is a racist. Is he?

I don't listen to him every day, but I have listened to him often enough over the years to honestly believe that he is not racist. I would venture to guess that most people who think he is racist have only heard a few lines of his that were taken out of context or were overblown to portray him as a racist.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 11:55 AM
I've never understood why the public values the opinions of celebrities. Just because you are famous doesn't mean you are intelligent or informed.

There are some conservative people, a few on this site who swing on every word that comes out of rush's mouth. You wonder about the intellegence of those people.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't listen to him every day, but I have listened to him often enough over the years to honestly believe that he is not racist. I would venture to guess that most people who think he is racist have only heard a few lines of his that were taken out of context or were overblown to portray him as a racist.

I will accept rush not being racist if you accept that louis farrakhan is not a racist.

AUTaxMan
07-26-2012, 12:03 PM
I will accept rush not being racist if you accept that louis farrakhan is not a racist.

A ridiculous comparison, and you know it.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 12:11 PM
A ridiculous comparison, and you know it.

Actually not it's not. I actually have a lot more respect for farrakhan for admitting his biases then for rush for making hateful statements then turning around and saying he is not a racist. Remember a serpent speaks with a split tounge.

AUTaxMan
07-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Actually not it's not. I actually have a lot more respect for farrakhan for admitting his biases then for rush for making hateful statements then turning around and saying he is not a racist. Remember a serpent speaks with a split tounge.

You have more respect for an admitted racist than an accused racist?

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 12:27 PM
You have more respect for an admitted racist than an accused racist?

Yes because the admitted one is man enough to tell the world how he feels unlike the accused one who is too cowardly to come out and admit to the world what we already know as truth.

gladdyontherise
07-26-2012, 12:34 PM
There are some conservative people, a few on this site who swing on every word that comes out of rush's mouth. You wonder about the intellegence of those people.

Well there is quite the irony here...

AUTaxMan
07-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Yes because the admitted one is man enough to tell the world how he feels unlike the accused one who is too cowardly to come out and admit to the world what we already know as truth.

Except is isn't true, and there's no evidence that it is.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 01:21 PM

http://newsone.com/16051/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 01:26 PM
I don't do this often but...

LOL!

Rush is racist as the day is long. Though he hates the poor more.

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 03:45 PM
So much for just being an "accused" racist. I think the verdict is in, guilty as charged!!

duwal
07-26-2012, 06:25 PM

come on now man, I'm on Rush's political side but without a shadow of a doubt the guy is a racist

INTIMADATOR2007
07-26-2012, 07:17 PM
What i find funny about this whole thread is no one has picked up on the FACT it was rush's sidekick yes a BLACK MAN (Bo Snerdly) who made the comment he was surprised he knew what Tyranny was and Rush was reacting to Bo's comment . Call Rush racists if ya' want, he has had the same producer Bo Snerdley a black man for many,many,many years . And has done more for more people than anyone here.

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 07:19 PM
What i find funny about this whole thread is no one has picked up on the FACT it was rush's sidekick yes a BLACK MAN (Bo Snerdly) who made the comment he was surprised he knew what Tyranny was and Rush was reacting to Bo's comment . Call Rush racists if ya' want, he has had the same producer Bo Snerdley a black man for many,many,many years . And has done more for more people than anyone here.

I assume he had Bo take the bon...nevermind.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 11:32 PM

And there are a few white people that louis farrakhan is cool with as well so what is your point? That still dosen't change the fact that rush is an evil bigot who isn't even man enough to admit it.