PDA

View Full Version : mantle, dimaggio, jeter, pujols, clemente, jackie robinson

Tulsan
07-26-2012, 01:39 AM
auto's, game used and vintage for sale.
scans of everything can be seen in my bucket high end tradelist.
looking for paypal or vintage mantle in trade, thanks.

Tulsan
08-03-2012, 06:00 PM
cheak my bucket, you'll love what u see!

Tulsan
08-11-2012, 12:29 AM
to the top

ccblec
08-11-2012, 01:30 AM
PM about to be sent

-Brandon

chittychitty844
08-11-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi

When you can, would you let me know the price on each of the Ruth and mantle game used? Also any game used of Clemente and Robinson. I may have missed those. Thanks in advance and great collection there (also a price on the DiMaggio ball and who is the coa). Thanks

Tulsan
08-16-2012, 03:50 AM
Hi

When you can, would you let me know the price on each of the Ruth and mantle game used? Also any game used of Clemente and Robinson. I may have missed those. Thanks in advance and great collection there (also a price on the DiMaggio ball and who is the coa). Thanks

it's nice to c u here. I want ebay going rate on my stuff, times are different and most cards and memorabilia have lost significant value we both know.... i get all to many replies asking how much this and how much that and i respond never to hear back which tells me people are looking to low ball or get something for nothing. I like many others have come across tuff times and need as much as i can get out of my collection, this is as much a reply to u as it is to everyone else with interest in my stuff. Thankyou kindly for your reply whether you choose to respond again or not.

sps23lab
08-16-2012, 09:10 AM
cmb for the dimaggio cut

chittychitty844
08-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Hey bud...I may be way out in left field, but I sense a bit of frustration (justifiable) coming out. I definitely think that most of us could use a little more courtesy in making sure that we reply to people after we ask for values/prices. I come across it all the time and believe it or not, am guilty of it myself at times. I don't think I really put much thought into the whole lowball theory though. Or maybe I just don't mind as much, as I know as much as we are trying to get the best price for our items, they are trying to get the best deal possible and more than ever, ebay seems to be the preferred tool by which most people value items by anymore.
I have been trying to make sure that I list some kind of ballpark figure on the items when I list them, so we just get right down to the negotiation (which is all fun for me) Sometimes it works great and sometimes it sucks rocks.
I don't know...maybe I am so desperate for interaction that things like that don't bother me anymore (or as much anymore), or maybe I am too dumb to realize I need to be more serious about it. Either way, it's reminders like what you said about "replying to people" that help get me/keep me on track in becoming a better member.
So having said all that..whew...I have you and another guy on here (memorabilia section) that I am looking at buying something from, so just figuring out what the prices are between you and him so I can pick some stuff up from both of you...I have an idea on the cards from you that I like bt what about the Dimaggio? Who is the coa on it?

Thanks, and hope I did not offend at all. My apologies if I did (not my intentions)

it's nice to c u here. I want ebay going rate on my stuff, times are different and most cards and memorabilia have lost significant value we both know.... i get all to many replies asking how much this and how much that and i respond never to hear back which tells me people are looking to low ball or get something for nothing. I like many others have come across tuff times and need as much as i can get out of my collection, this is as much a reply to u as it is to everyone else with interest in my stuff. Thankyou kindly for your reply whether you choose to respond again or not.

LancerArmstrong
08-16-2012, 06:20 PM
What are you looking for on the Clemente?

Tulsan
09-03-2012, 07:17 AM
What are you looking for on the Clemente?

250 cv

patsfan52
09-03-2012, 07:42 AM
hay my friend i could use the 2 papelbon rookies let me know ok thanks rob

tsanchez68
09-03-2012, 12:22 PM
hello, please let me know if you have any interest in a 2005 Diamond Kings Curt Schilling 1/1 auto card? A scan is in my bucket under "baseball".

Tony

Tulsan
09-04-2012, 03:36 PM
no thankyou sir. i need vintage mantle's or cash.

Tulsan
09-20-2012, 09:26 PM
To the top