PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson tells christian man to dump his muslim fiance

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Better yet let's all dump bigots like robertson, rush and terry jones.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pat-robertson-tells-christian-viewer-to-dump-muslim-girlfriend-78425/

boba
07-26-2012, 11:52 AM
I think it's about time someone starts posting boatloads of right wing propaganda to even it out.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 12:06 PM
I think it's about time someone starts posting boatloads of right wing propaganda to even it out.

Like the garbage that is already posted on here? :rolleyes:

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 12:29 PM

There's already a member who posts conservative propaganda with no commentary...Mick? Michael? anyway, yeah, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 12:32 PM
There's already a member who posts conservative propaganda with no commentary...Mick? Michael? anyway, yeah, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Let us not also forget our resident nascar expert for all of his wonderful postings to the P&R board. :rolleyes:

shrewsbury
07-26-2012, 01:21 PM
vegie, I agree with you on this

11chaos
07-26-2012, 02:24 PM
Oh the Diamond Televangelist has spoken, how nice. Sad how this man acts in the name of the Lord. But then again, I only have to look to the westboro baptist Church to see more craziness. Islamic and or Muslims aren't the only ones with their crazies.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Oh the Diamond Televangelist has spoken, how nice. Sad how this man acts in the name of the Lord. But then again, I only have to look to the westboro baptist Church to see more craziness. Islamic and or Muslims aren't the only ones with their crazies.

Actually, the WBC is not even accepted into Baptist conventions. They are false prophets, and are a shame on the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus said in the last days, "many false prophets will come in My name". Look at the Episcapalion Church, they are rotting away because they allow homosexuals(which God calls an abomination) to run their church and become pastors. Same with Methodists. This is called the "Falling Away" that was fortold in prophecy.

mooslims are pagans. They follow the moon god. muhammed was a child molester, he married a 10 year old, and molested far many others. Don't tell me that was accepted at the time, it was not. mooslims are now trying to allow the marriage or men to 10 year old girls as we speak. Their imams allow temporary divorce and marraige so that the men can cheat on their wives. Their imams allow the beating of women for something as little as too much salt on their dinner. islam executes homosexuals, Christians do not. Even the dispicable WBC does not execute homosexuals. mooslims practice al-taquiyaa(spelling is off). This is the practice of LYING TO INFIDELS TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF ISLAM. Do you understand what this means? This means there are no peaceful mooslims. If so, they are either not practicing islam, or they are practicing al-taquiya. Either way, they are an enemy of this country.

sharia law is being cited in AMERICAN courts as the basis of ruling in over 50 cases! hilary clinton's own aide is actively working with al-queda. obama is a muslim, he has admitted so in several statements.
www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

People, America is being deceived by the false premise that islam is peaceful. When they have no one else to slaughter, they slaughter themselves.

Pat Robertson called for the assassination of Hugo Chavez years ago. People in the US were outraged. What about now? Chavez is actively working with iran, bringing in 40,000 iranian troops and spreading throughout South America. They are using Mexico to smuggle iranian terrorists, and God knows what else into America. Maybe Pat Robertson isn't so crazy after all........

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 03:00 PM
What the heck is a "mooslim"?

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Actually, the WBC is not even accepted into Baptist conventions. They are false prophets, and are a shame on the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus said in the last days, "many false prophets will come in My name". Look at the Episcapalion Church, they are rotting away because they allow homosexuals(which God calls an abomination) to run their church and become pastors. Same with Methodists. This is called the "Falling Away" that was fortold in prophecy.

mooslims are pagans. They follow the moon god. muhammed was a child molester, he married a 10 year old, and molested far many others. Don't tell me that was accepted at the time, it was not. mooslims are now trying to allow the marriage or men to 10 year old girls as we speak. Their imams allow temporary divorce and marraige so that the men can cheat on their wives. Their imams allow the beating of women for something as little as too much salt on their dinner. islam executes homosexuals, Christians do not. Even the dispicable WBC does not execute homosexuals. mooslims practice al-taquiyaa(spelling is off). This is the practice of LYING TO INFIDELS TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF ISLAM. Do you understand what this means? This means there are no peaceful mooslims. If so, they are either not practicing islam, or they are practicing al-taquiya. Either way, they are an enemy of this country.

sharia law is being cited in AMERICAN courts as the basis of ruling in over 50 cases! hilary clinton's own aide is actively working with al-queda. obama is a muslim, he has admitted so in several statements.
www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28 (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28)

People, America is being deceived by the false premise that islam is peaceful. When they have no one else to slaughter, they slaughter themselves.

Pat Robertson called for the assassination of Hugo Chavez years ago. People in the US were outraged. What about now? Chavez is actively working with iran, bringing in 40,000 iranian troops and spreading throughout South America. They are using Mexico to smuggle iranian terrorists, and God knows what else into America. Maybe Pat Robertson isn't so crazy after all........

Congrats!!! We have a winner! Someone hand him the 3-foot tall frootloop trophy.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 03:09 PM

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28 (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28)

OMG we actually have someone more off the deep end than gorrillawaits.

shrewsbury
07-26-2012, 03:42 PM
lets keep the personal attacks down, he may think differently than some of us, but has rights to his opinions

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Yeah, that was below the belt veg. No one will ever top that guy.

There are a couple pretty amazing statements in there, however.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Noah was ridiculed for hundreds of years while he built the Ark. Then one day it started raining, and the heathens wanted inside the Ark. But God had already sealed the doors shut. Ridicule me all ya'll want. I'm in good company.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 05:22 PM
I ask that ya'll dispute my assertions, call me whatever you like. But namecalling only let's me know that I am right, and that you have no proof otherwise.

duwal
07-26-2012, 05:29 PM

http://www.moviephotogallery.com/data/media/320/the_crazies_wallpaper_03.jpg

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Noah was ridiculed for hundreds of years while he built the Ark. Then one day it started raining, and the heathens wanted inside the Ark. But God had already sealed the doors shut. Ridicule me all ya'll want. I'm in good company.

And then refracted light suddenly existed when it didn't before. Are you comparing yourself to Noah?

Also, people made fun of Todd Sandersson for years and years saying he was crazy.
And now you don't know who he is because he was.

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 05:45 PM
I ask that ya'll dispute my assertions, call me whatever you like. But namecalling only let's me know that I am right, and that you have no proof otherwise.

I can prove the Earth is older than 6,000 years.

I can prove that the Noah's Ark is a lie.

I can prove that the Tower of Babel is a lie.

Do you want more?

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:02 PM
And then refracted light suddenly existed when it didn't before. Are you comparing yourself to Noah?

Also, people made fun of Todd Sandersson for years and years saying he was crazy.
And now you don't know who he is because he was.

I'm guessing he's the one who predicted the "End" was coming on particular dates. Dates that came and went. If so, I'm not calling for dates. And December 21, 2012 will come and go, because "No man knows the day, nor the hour". The end will come, "Like a thief in the night". Even Jesus and the angels don't know, only the Father.

I'm showing that events are in motion, end of these times or not, that are going to cause a great war, great economic collapse, and possible worldwide epidemics. I'm showing that these events are planned by the "puppet masters", and are in motion, and the endgame is at hand.

I'm not comparing myself to Noah by any means. I'm simply stating that Noah was doing what God ordered, and was ridiculed for it. I'm trying to warn others, and I'm being ridiculed for it. Therefore, I'm in good company. I'm sealed for the day of Redemption, how about you?

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:07 PM
http://www.moviephotogallery.com/data/media/320/the_crazies_wallpaper_03.jpg

Are you saying that you should fear me?? That's laughable. ABBA Father is the one you should fear. And you should fear what your government is doing to you. 30,000 drones will be flying over our skies in the coming decade. They have the possibility to be armed. The DHS bought 500 million rounds of .40 S&W hollowpoint ammo, and 7,000 new AR-15s. They have also purchased dozens of "bullet-proof" portable checkpoints. The marines have several 500 man military police units ready for deployment worldwide.

And you are worried about me?????

The Republicans passed the NDAA last year which allows the INDEFINATE DETENTION OF US CITIZENS WITHOUT TRIAL. And labels anyone WITH MORE THAN 1 FIREARM, anyone WHO HAS STOCKPILE OF FOOD, TERRORISTS.

And I'm the one you're worried about???

obama recently signed an Executive Order that can take control of ALL COMMUNICATION, as well as earlier this year another Executive Order that CONFISCATES FARM MACHINERY, TRANSPORTATION, CROPS, AMMO, GUNS, FOOD, WATER, AND ANYTHING ELSE THE GOVERNMENT DEEMS VALUABLE.

And I'm the one you're worried about????

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm guessing he's the one who predicted the "End" was com65
ing on particular dates. Dates that came and went. If so, I'm not calling for dates. And December 21, 2012 will come and go, because "No man knows the day, nor the hour". The end will come, "Like a thief in the night". Even Jesus and the angels don't know, only the Father.
I made the name up. You see what assuming gets you? That's twice now. What's interesting to me is that, while you aren't predicting there end of the world, you sound like the people who do. Is God telling you to go on a card trading forum and warn the masses? Are collectors the chosen ones? You're not giving dates, but you are prophesying the end, which is a no win situation. In fact, by not giving a date, you're making yourself correct by default. If it ever happens you've got "see I told you so" and if it never comes you have "there's always tomorrow"

I think I've got you pretty much figured out now. You're basically a Christian zealot with no affiliation. I don't mean for that in a bad way, it is what it is and I don't respect you any less or more for it.

I'm showing that events are in motion, end of these times or not, that are going to cause a great war, great economic collapse, and possible worldwide epidemics. I'm showing that these events are planned by the "puppet masters", and are in motion, and the endgame is at hand.

I'm not comparing myself to Noah by any means. I'm simply stating that Noah was doing what God ordered, and was ridiculed for it. I'm trying to warn others, and I'm being ridiculed for it. Therefore, I'm in good company. I'm sealed for the day of Redemption, how about you?

I wonder if you really are sealed. I don't believe you're a bad person, at least I have no reason to, but you come off as though you feel you're a prophet. That might do you in in the end.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:10 PM
I can prove the Earth is older than 6,000 years.

I can prove that the Noah's Ark is a lie.

I can prove that the Tower of Babel is a lie.

Do you want more?

I can prove that Noah's ark is resting on a mountain inside Turkey. There are satellite photos, and eyewitness accounts. They have closed the area, and probably destroyed the Ark because it proves islam IS A LIE.

Do you want more?

Carbon Testing is PROVEN to be false. Artifacts with KNOWN ages were submitted, and even though only 100 years old or newer, were said to be MILLIONS of years old.

Do you want more?

duwal
07-26-2012, 06:18 PM
I can prove that Noah's ark is resting on a mountain inside Turkey. There are satellite photos, and eyewitness accounts. They have closed the area, and probably destroyed the Ark because it proves islam IS A LIE.

Do you want more?

Carbon Testing is PROVEN to be false. Artifacts with KNOWN ages were submitted, and even though only 100 years old or newer, were said to be MILLIONS of years old.

Do you want more?

ummm...yeah that Noah's Ark in Turkey story has been proven to be a hoax but go on believing that if ya want

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 06:20 PM

Do you want more?

Do you want more?

You CANNOT PROVE a single word you have typed on this site. Not a SINGLE WORD.

As for the ARK. Logistics are not your strong suit, obviously. I'm not going to layout ALL the impossibilities your story creates.

If you truly believe carbon testing is false then you have no concept of how it works. It has been performed by 1000's of scientists accurately. You call one bogus test proof of its falsehood.

Keeping YELLING from the rooftops. It doesn't strengthen your arguement.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:23 PM
I made the name up. You see what assuming gets you? That's twice now. What's interesting to me is that, while you aren't predicting there end of the world, you sound like the people who do. Is God telling you to go on a card trading forum and warn the masses? Are collectors the chosen ones? You're not giving dates, but you are prophesying the end, which is a no win situation. In fact, by not giving a date, you're making yourself correct by default. If it ever happens you've got "see I told you so" and if it never comes you have "there's always tomorrow"

I think I've got you pretty much figured out now. You're basically a Christian zealot with no affiliation. I don't mean for that in a bad way, it is what it is and I don't respect you any less or more for it.

I wonder if you really are sealed. I don't believe you're a bad person, at least I have no reason to, but you come off as though you feel you're a prophet. That might do you in in the end.

In no way do I profess to be a prophet. I'm simply showing people that the powers that rule this world have a giant war planned. This has been planned for 150 years. Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini shows that masons have been planning 3 World Wars for 150 years.

I'm not giving dates because there are no dates. Only events that will occur. I'm showing that the next war is coming. Even if it has nothing to do with the end times, this interview shows that this war has been planned for the last decade for sure. Masons have planned this 150 years, but the detailed preparations have been in the works for over a decade, probably longer.

Why do you care if this is the last war or not? It's simply a worldwide war that's coming, and I'm trying to warn people so that they may prepare.

Call me a zealot if you like, it bothers me not. I'm not prophesying the end of anything. This shows that a serious war is on the verge of breaking loose, and like it or not, the chess pieces are in play.

I'm not saying God is telling me anything directly. I couldn't even tell you if he approves of what I say, or how I say it. I have been given the gift of knowledge, and through YEARS of following the "rabbit hole", as it were, I've been able to put the pieces together of how this world is ran. I am able to see things "with a different set of eyes", because I know who runs the News Networks, and that includes Fox News. And I'm not talking about "the Jews" either, so don't go trying to label me a Jew-Hater or something.

The Jesuits take a blood oath that supersedes all other Catholic oaths of poverty, chastity, and the like. That is a satanic oath because they are owned by satan, they are sun-god worshipers of Ancient Eastern Mysticism(doctrine of demons), and they are financed by the Venetian Black Nobility. They have reach into every corner of the world, they own corporations, politicians, religious figures, the press, everything. They know each other by their symbols. Look at the hidden symbols of major corporations. Take Trijicon for example. The triangle(pyramid) is one of their symbols, and they know each other by their symbols. It's more than just the Masons, Builderburgs, Tri-Lateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. These are just the "front" organizations.

Call me what you want, it matters not. Labels are only intended to classify people into groups to better control them.

I'm trying to get the word out, and this is a great place of darkness where many people worship sports and sports figures more than the One True God.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:27 PM

As for the ARK. Logistics are not your strong suit, obviously. I'm not going to layout ALL the impossibilities your story creates.

If you truly believe carbon testing is false then you have no concept of how it works. It has been performed by 1000's of scientists accurately. You call one bogus test proof of its falsehood.

Keeping YELLING from the rooftops. It doesn't strengthen your arguement.

Are these the same scientists that tell you man-made pollution causes global warming? If so, you have NO credibility at all, because that is all a lie as well.

And as for the Ark, Mount Ararat is in Turkey. But I guess your scientists told you otherwise......

And I will keep yelling from the rooftops, that is the job of a Watchman on the Wall.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:29 PM
ummm...yeah that Noah's Ark in Turkey story has been proven to be a hoax but go on believing that if ya want

Really? What proof do you offer? Mount Ararat is in Turkey, and that is where the Bible says the ark rested. That is where the eye-witnesses saw the Ark, and that is where satellite photos and airplane photos document the Ark as well. But go ahead and believe the devil's lie if you like.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:33 PM

And you think you CAN? You've been mislead my friend.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:36 PM
I made the name up. You see what assuming gets you? That's twice now.

I didn't state fact. This is exactly what I said:

I'm guessing he's the one who predicted the "End" was coming on particular dates.

I don't have time to do all kinds of goose chasing on google. The name sounded familiar, so yes, I assumed for the sake of time. You were directly trying to deceive. That's the same as lying. You see what lying gets you?

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Are these the same scientists that tell you man-made pollution causes global warming? If so, you have NO credibility at all, because that is all a lie as well.

And as for the Ark, Mount Ararat is in Turkey. But I guess your scientists told you otherwise......

And I will keep yelling from the rooftops, that is the job of a Watchman on the Wall.

Is that the best you have??

Shall we stop and take a headcount of scientists on each side of the issues. Before I know it you are going to start taking shots at Hawking.

I know where Mount Arafat is! When I speak of logistics, I am not talking about geography. I am talking about the ability to seek out, capture, lead, separate & house, feed and clean up after a pair of every land mammal on Earth. Oh, and yes it ALL has to be done before the rain floats your boat. How many people were involved in this venture, 8?

Get back to me when you have answer for that, besides "it is what it is". I need something a touch more credible.

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 06:49 PM
In no way do I profess to be a prophet. I'm simply showing people that the powers that rule this world have a giant war planned. This has been planned for 150 years. Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini shows that masons have been planning 3 World Wars for 150 years.
So, you prophesy that there will be a third world war, but claim not to be a prophet...ok

I'm not giving dates because there are no dates. Only events that will occur. I'm showing that the next war is coming. Even if it has nothing to do with the end times, this interview shows that this war has been planned for the last decade for sure. Masons have planned this 150 years, but the detailed preparations have been in the works for over a decade, probably longer.
You're giving no dates because, without dates you can't be held accountable for your prophecies.

Why do you care if this is the last war or not? It's simply a worldwide war that's coming, and I'm trying to warn people so that they may prepare.
Yes, it does look more and more possible that another world war could start. That's easy to see. Won't you look smart if it happens, and hey, if it doesn't, there's always tomorrow, right?

Call me a zealot if you like, it bothers me not. I'm not prophesying the end of anything. This shows that a serious war is on the verge of breaking loose, and like it or not, the chess pieces are in play.
You may not be prophesying the end as such, but you're prophesying something. I get no pleasure out of calling you a zealot and meant not to bother you. I couldn't think of a better word, quite frankly.

I'm not saying God is telling me anything directly. I couldn't even tell you if he approves of what I say, or how I say it. I have been given the gift of knowledge, and through YEARS of following the "rabbit hole", as it were, I've been able to put the pieces together of how this world is ran. I am able to see things "with a different set of eyes", because I know who runs the News Networks, and that includes Fox News. And I'm not talking about "the Jews" either, so don't go trying to label me a Jew-Hater or something.
So you know what's going to happen in the future, but can't even see that I wouldn't have even thought "Jews" until you mentioned it. Interesting that you did...
I also have to wonder why you mentioned Fox News in particular as well as referencing a children's story that is ultimately about major drug use.

The Jesuits take a blood oath that supersedes all other Catholic oaths of poverty, chastity, and the like. That is a satanic oath because they are owned by satan, they are sun-god worshipers of Ancient Eastern Mysticism(doctrine of demons), and they are financed by the Venetian Black Nobility. They have reach into every corner of the world, they own corporations, politicians, religious figures, the press, everything. They know each other by their symbols. Look at the hidden symbols of major corporations. Take Trijicon for example. The triangle(pyramid) is one of their symbols, and they know each other by their symbols. It's more than just the Masons, Builderburgs, Tri-Lateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. These are just the "front" organizations.
This is where you lose me completely. Everything you say requires a conspiracy. While I'm not going to say that all conspiracy theories are wrong by definition, I will say that when everything someone says is true requires a mass conspiracy, something's wrong. Again, you make unprovable claims, which means that you can never be told you're wrong. Very clever.

Call me what you want, it matters not. Labels are only intended to classify people into groups to better control them.

I'm trying to get the word out, and this is a great place of darkness where many people worship sports and sports figures more than the One True God.

Why do you think anyone "wants" to call you something. People will only call you what you appear to be. Zealot and false prophet come to mind in this case. If you truly believe your message and you truly just want to lead us from the darkness, much as a prophet would want to, you're going about it very wrongly.

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 06:52 PM
I didn't state fact. This is exactly what I said:

I don't have time to do all kinds of goose chasing on google. The name sounded familiar, so yes, I assumed for the sake of time. You were directly trying to deceive. That's the same as lying. You see what lying gets you?

I know what you said. I never said you stated fact. Why would you claim I did? Why would you lie to me like that?

Also, to call that "lying" is a reach. It's really an old corny joke that I figured everyone had heard before. Apparently I was wrong about that. There is, however, no need to paint me as a "liar" simply because you did not get the point of the post. I would take offense to that if I put any stock into what you think of me. I don't, so whatever. Just know that by making false accusations and assumptions of my beliefs and motives, as well as acting as a false prophet won't get you very far with God.

duwal
07-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Really? What proof do you offer? Mount Ararat is in Turkey, and that is where the Bible says the ark rested. That is where the eye-witnesses saw the Ark, and that is where satellite photos and airplane photos document the Ark as well. But go ahead and believe the devil's lie if you like.

not 'believing the Devil's lie', merely being realistic and researching. They have photos and eye-witness reports of teams of Kurdish men carrying up the aged wooden planks up to the site and building the wooden craft. Of course they would do that at Mt. Arafat so people that were gullible (ahem) would believe and travel to see it and enhance their sight-seeing. It has been documented as a fake by many biblical studies

“To make a long story short: this is all reported to be a fake,” said Randall Price (http://www.worldofthebible.com/ourstaff.htm), director of Judaic Studies at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va.

“This is not Noah’s Ark,” adds Bob Cornuke of the Bible Archaeology Search and Exploration Institute (http://www.baseinstitute.org/). “This is a fake. It’s a fraud and it’s of the highest caliber according to what I can assess from the evidence and talking to eyewitnesses and people from Turkey.”

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Actually, doesn't the Bible say "The Ararat Mountains" meaning it could be anywhere in the range, not just the one mountain?

duwal
07-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Actually, doesn't the Bible say "The Ararat Mountains" meaning it could be anywhere in the range, not just the one mountain?

yeah the exact wording in Genesis is 'mountains of Arafat' and any boat or ship from that particular time period, even if protected from the elements, would still be completely eroded away by this time period

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 07:28 PM
I don't know much about Hawking. All I know is that he followed where Einstein left off, or at least is called the "Einstein" of this generation. I'm vaguely familiar with String Theory, but a...

*censored*
07-26-2012, 07:59 PM
When did Gorillawits get a new name?

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 08:20 PM
GW was never this eloquent.

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 09:04 PM
If the best you have is "spirits" assisting Noah, don't bother researching any further. I knew you had nothing credible to offer on the subject. You really need to take a step back and start asking...

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 09:23 PM
When did Gorillawits get a new name?

Deflection with name calling is the tool of the loser. You have no argument and you know it.

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Deflection with name calling is the tool of the loser. You have no argument and you know it.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't an attempt at an argument. I'm certain if censored really wanted to argue you he would, and there's a good chance you'd come away with your mind changed, at least a little.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 09:33 PM
If the best you have is "spirits" assisting Noah, don't bother researching any further. I knew you had nothing credible to offer on the subject. You really need to take a step back and start asking some serious questions about all the stuff you spew. Your grasp on reality is really tenuous.

"spirits", as you call them, are demons. These demons are the 1/3 of the angels Lucifer took with him when ABBA Father cast him out of Heaven. You can call them Reptillians, or you can call them aliens, or you can call them The Grey. They have been twisted by sin, and non-believers will get to know them very well after they pass from this life.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Elohim, ABBA Father's Spirit. You see, God will not be mocked. You can mock me all you want, but non-believers have their reward here on Earth in full. The Believer's reward is waiting. "Store up for yourselves riches in Heaven, so that they may not perish."

ABBA Father cannot be in the presence of sin, that is why He had to cast Lucifer out. Once Adam ate of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, God's presence had to leave and return to Heaven. His Spirit, as Jesus called The Helper, is what dwells in each Believer in Christ, and is the only part of God, besides Jesus, that can be in this sinful world.

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 09:40 PM
"spirits", as you call them, are demons. These demons are the 1/3 of the angels Lucifer took with him when ABBA Father cast him out of Heaven. You can call them Reptillians, or you can call them aliens, or you can call them The Grey. They have been twisted by sin, and non-believers will get to know them very well after they pass from this life.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Elohim, ABBA Father's Spirit. You see, God will not be mocked. You can mock me all you want, but non-believers have their reward here on Earth in full. The Believer's reward is waiting. "Store up for yourselves riches in Heaven, so that they may not perish."

ABBA Father cannot be in the presence of sin, that is why He had to cast Lucifer out. Once Adam ate of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, God's presence had to leave and return to Heaven. His Spirit, as Jesus called The Helper, is what dwells in each Believer in Christ, and is the only part of God, besides Jesus, that can be in this sinful world.

Preaching to me is getting you nowhere. You are the one claiming the "Spirit" helped Noah. I do not care if it's a "Spirit", a "hand of God", a "genie in a bottle" or "4,000 leprechauns"; until you come at me with something logical you are just blowing smoke.

JustAlex
07-26-2012, 09:50 PM
Oh WOW!

I'm so disappointed I came to this thread so late!

I HATE my erratic work schedule :(:

*censored*
07-26-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm pretty sure that wasn't an attempt at an argument. I'm certain if censored really wanted to argue you he would, and there's a good chance you'd come away with your mind changed, at least a little.

Exactly. There is a difference between name-calling and a snarky/sarcastic remark. And if I was looking for an argument, you would know.

Now you run along and give us some more David Icke style ramblings and leave the real discussions to those with credibility.

Wait, credibility? Ha, sorry. Forgot what sub-forum I was in for a moment. I won't let it happen again.

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Where is everyone's good buddy Gatorboymike when you need him?

shrewsbury
07-26-2012, 11:57 PM
i was thinking of closing this thread, but must admit you guys are impressing me with your responses to this. This could have gotten very out of control, but has not. good job on that.

all I can say to the rest that jesse, you are throwing some big statements out there as not only facts, but facts based on God. Your reference to Noah shows your lack of knowing your Bible, I am not a big OT fan but could explain the story with a bit more credibility than you have.

so you truly believe that the jesuits run the world and will fulfill Biblical prophecy? and even if this was true you believe that others who would not know this are evil? or God would want you telling people all this, in this manner?

Can you tell me what your version of God is?