PDA

View Full Version : Batman Shooter Displays Classic MKUltra Manipulation

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 05:46 PM
http://www.brotherjohnf.com/archives/55509

Stop the character assassination, name calling, deflection, and debate the real issue here.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 05:47 PM
And for the history of mind control....

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 05:49 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf

Government investigation into CIA program MKUltra in 1977. Here is concrete proof of the program, from your own government.

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 05:56 PM
debate the real issue here.

Sure, when and where? I don't want to get the issue muddied up in this "mind control" business.

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 06:38 PM
Sure, when and where? I don't want to get the issue muddied up in this "mind control" business.

So once again, deflect with sarcasm. Prove my point for me, it makes it much easier.

duwal
07-26-2012, 07:06 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/13inmate_ProjectMKULTRA.pdf

Government investigation into CIA program MKUltra in 1977. Here is concrete proof of the program, from your own government.

http://i.qkme.me/35ok5n.jpg

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 07:13 PM
lolololol. Thank you for once again proving my point. Call others crazy so you don't have to look at the proof. By the way, if you are a leftist, you would like to know that Senator Edward Kennedy...

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Dude, sometimes when the world's calling you crazy it's because you're crazy.

I'm not saying you're crazy, I'm saying you're actually the one deflecting from the real societal issues at play with this. In other words, I accuse you of the very same thing you're accusing us of. The difference is we have more backing.

duwal
07-26-2012, 07:19 PM
First, I'm a strong Republican. Secondly, you did not bring up ANY kind of point whatsoever. You posted a couple of links from websites stating their opinion, which truly are quite outlandish. ...

tpeichel
07-26-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm not going to close my eyes to the possibility of a false flag operation as we've already seen the government try another false flag operation with Fast and Furious to try and alter public opinion on gun control, but I'll need more evidence. It seems strange that they captured him rather than the shooter going down in a blaze of bullets or committing suicide.

Wickabee
07-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Yeah but it's an.election year. I think it's a Republocan flag to get Dems talking gun.control rather than focusing on Mitt.

*censored*
07-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Didn't read the links, but I've read a bit on MK-Ultra. And it was the first thing I thought of after this happened.

It is said that Timothy McVeigh acted very similar to the theatre shooter when he was in court following the OKC bombing. Very distant, vacant, almost like he was drugged. Same with Sirhan Sirhan after RFK was assassinated. And Sirhan Sirhan is a name quite often tied to MK-Ultra and especially Project Artichoke.

As for why he didn't go down in some suicidal blaze of glory, the programming could result in him ultimately surrendering without a fight, thus using him for a public spectacle of a trial to distract the masses from other bigger, more important matters.

It's an interesting thought, at the very least.

And for those calling it crazy, the mighty oak of today is just yesterday's lone nut who held his ground.

habsheaven
07-26-2012, 09:49 PM
What are these boards turning into? Did we enter the Twilight Zone. We hear Republicans screaming bloody blue murder about Dems politicizing this tragedy by bringing up gun control; and now we have conspiracy nut whackos making outlandish claims.

Newsflash, in case any of you missed it. A lunatic shot a bunch of innocent people. Show a little class and keep your personal agendas to yourself. :frusty:

AUTaxMan
07-26-2012, 09:54 PM
What are these boards turning into? Did we enter the Twilight Zone. We hear Republicans screaming bloody blue murder about Dems politicizing this tragedy by bringing up gun control; and now we have conspiracy nut whackos making outlandish claims.

Newsflash, in case any of you missed it. A lunatic shot a bunch of innocent people. Show a little class and keep your personal agendas to yourself. :frusty:

this

mrveggieman
07-26-2012, 11:07 PM
I agree with taxman and habs! :thumb:

jessejordan419
07-27-2012, 10:06 AM

In case YOU missed it, I gave you CONCRETE FACTS. But once again, you chose to ignore them. Show a little bit of intelligence and actually look at the facts. I know it's hard for a leftist to do, because the only facts they have are the one's they make up, alter, or just outright lie about.

My personal agenda is for THE TRUTH. IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, I AM AGAINST REPUBLICANS AS MUCH AS DEMOCRATS.

I AM AN INDEPENDENT, I know that's hard for you to understand, but I am not bound by the 1 party system in this country. I am bound to the Constitution of America, The Declaration of Independence, and the many other Founding Documents.

As for you, move to Cuba or China if you want communism, we don't want any more here in America.

jessejordan419
07-27-2012, 10:14 AM
EXACTLY!!! Someone who gets it!! Thank you!! <br />
<br />
Timothy McVeigh was also just the fall guy. There is no way a truck full of fertilizer did that much damage. I believe the CIA planted charges in...

jessejordan419
07-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Dude, sometimes when the world's calling you crazy it's because you're crazy.

I'm not saying you're crazy, I'm saying you're actually the one deflecting from the real societal issues at play with this. In other words, I accuse you of the very same thing you're accusing us of. The difference is we have more backing.

The difference is you have no facts, and no argument. Who is backing you? The Main Stream Media? Who do you think they are run by? They are the one's calling for gun control the second this happens. Why? Because they know the gameplan.

Who backs you? More zombies that are glued to the boob-tube? Thomas Jefferson said, "The one who reads nothing at all is already smarter than the one who reads nothing but news."

Think about it. The powers that control the "News" now are the same powers that controlled the "News" back then. The only difference is, I look for the FACTS elsewhere. I put together the puzzle.

Here are the facts:

-The shooter worked in a Neuro-Science Labratory
-The shooter was involved with Mind-Control Tests on Rats

Refute these and I'll actually listen to your arguments. Oh, I forgot, you have none.

pghin08
07-27-2012, 10:29 AM
The difference is you have no facts, and no argument. Who is backing you? The Main Stream Media? Who do you think they are run by? They are the one's calling for gun control the second this happens. Why? Because they know the gameplan.

Who backs you? More zombies that are glued to the boob-tube? Thomas Jefferson said, "The one who reads nothing at all is already smarter than the one who reads nothing but news."

Think about it. The powers that control the "News" now are the same powers that controlled the "News" back then. The only difference is, I look for the FACTS elsewhere. I put together the puzzle.

Here are the facts:

Refute these and I'll actually listen to your arguments. Oh, I forgot, you have none.

And what would be the motive?

jessejordan419
07-27-2012, 11:26 AM
And what would be the motive?

The motive was not his. His mind was controlled to do these things. The motive comes from the New World Order, or whatever name you want to give it. America cannot be taken over completely unless the citizen's weaponry is removed from the citizenry. The "puppet master's" timeline is quickly eroding, and they are frantically trying to cause whatever economic, military, or civil unrest they can to institute their plans.

As you can see, even Bill O'Reily is calling for weapons bans. Fox News is a puppet of the "puppet masters" just as CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. The deception is, Fox News is the "republican" answer to the "corrupted" left media. This gets people to pick a side. The deception is they are 2 sides to the same coin, just as Republican and Democrats are. This is how the game is played.

What happened after the Arizona shooting? Calls for weapons bans. What happens after the Aurora shooting? Calls for weapons bans. What happens today, July 27, 2012? The signing of the UN GUN BAN TREATY by Secretary of State Hilary Clinton. Is it a coincidence that Aurora happened less than a week ago?

There is no such thing as coincidence.

pghin08
07-27-2012, 11:31 AM
The motive was not his. His mind was controlled to do these things. The motive comes from the New World Order, or whatever name you want to give it. America cannot be taken over completely unless the citizen's weaponry is removed from the citizenry. The "puppet master's" timeline is quickly eroding, and they are frantically trying to cause whatever economic, military, or civil unrest they can to institute their plans.

As you can see, even Bill O'Reily is calling for weapons bans. Fox News is a puppet of the "puppet masters" just as CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. The deception is, Fox News is the "republican" answer to the "corrupted" left media. This gets people to pick a side. The deception is they are 2 sides to the same coin, just as Republican and Democrats are. This is how the game is played.

What happened after the Arizona shooting? Calls for weapons bans. What happens after the Aurora shooting? Calls for weapons bans. What happens today, July 27, 2012? The signing of the UN GUN BAN TREATY by Secretary of State Hilary Clinton. Is it a coincidence that Aurora happened less than a week ago?

There is no such thing as coincidence.

Here you go man.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

There are more guns in this country than ever before, that won't change, and in fact, there's very little true political pressure for new gun laws. Politicians talk a big game, and never do anything. I assume you think the Gabby Giffords shooting and any other mass killing is a part of this whole thing, right?

habsheaven
07-27-2012, 12:23 PM
In case YOU missed it, I gave you CONCRETE FACTS. But once again, you chose to ignore them. Show a little bit of intelligence and actually look at the facts. I know it's hard for a leftist to do, because the only facts they have are the one's they make up, alter, or just outright lie about.

My personal agenda is for THE TRUTH. IN CASE YOU MISSED IT, I AM AGAINST REPUBLICANS AS MUCH AS DEMOCRATS.

I AM AN INDEPENDENT, I know that's hard for you to understand, but I am not bound by the 1 party system in this country. I am bound to the Constitution of America, The Declaration of Independence, and the many other Founding Documents.

As for you, move to Cuba or China if you want communism, we don't want any more here in America.

I guess the gloves are off now. OPEN YOUR EYES, I am a PROUD CANADIAN. I do not NEED or WANT to move ANYWHERE, least of which a country that welcomes people like you.

I feel better now. :):

Wickabee
07-27-2012, 12:40 PM

Here are the facts:

1: I'm not making an argument.

But more importantly

2: I haven't been 'following' this story in the news, mainstream or nutbar. That,s the third incorrect assumption you've made about me. Please, instead of assuming just stick to the facts. You will find they lead to the truth a lot quicker than assumptions do
That is, if you're interested in finding the truth.