PDA

View Full Version : Player indexing - Jackie Bradley Jr

kevinh1919
07-26-2012, 06:55 PM
I believe 2012 Bowman Prospect and 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect (and related cards) are missing from the player indexing feature for Jackie Bradley Jr. They exist in Inventory Manager, but they seem to be missing from the "total count" of cards for him (stats are incorrect).

I was able to add some to my PC/WL without issue.

Not sure if this is the case for all BP/BCP cards or just Jackie Bradley Jr's.

Thanks.

DaClyde
07-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Check it now, I re-worked his player entry to be a little less strict.

kevinh1919
07-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Check it now, I re-worked his player entry to be a little less strict.

Perfect. Thanks for the speedy service.

kevinh1919
07-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Doh. While hunting for JBJ cards, I stumbled across two sets that do not exist in the Inventory Manager (and the Player Indexing feature).

2010 Bowman Platinum Dual Autographs Red (/10)
2010 Bowman Platinum Dual Autographs Superfractor (/1)

IM/PI does have the 2010 BP Dual Relic Autographs correctly included for both parallel versions, just not the sets I listed above.

My apologies for creating extra work. I will pass along any others that I find.

Thanks.

DaClyde
07-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Not a problem. Every discrepancy someone reports helps make the system that much better. I'll take a look.

----

Ok, I found a couple of copies of the Red's on the web, so I'm assuming the checklist for both of those matches the Dual Auto Refractor set that is in the system. Using that as the basis for the others, the Red and Superfractor sets have been added.

kevinh1919
07-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Not a problem. Every discrepancy someone reports helps make the system that much better. I'll take a look.

----

Ok, I found a couple of copies of the Red's on the web, so I'm assuming the checklist for both of those matches the Dual Auto Refractor set that is in the system. Using that as the basis for the others, the Red and Superfractor sets have been added.

Yes, sir. I believe that's correct. If I find others, I'll include any lists that I come across.

I see 'em now. Thanks again.

kevinh1919
07-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Found a few more set-wide issues that impact JBJ's stats.

2011 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Yearbook - IM incorrectly lists these cards as #'d to /49 - they should not be numbered. It is shows them as AU cards, but they are not.

There seems to be some "confusion" surrounding the 2012 Bowman blue/red wave refractors (and potentially extra/incorrect sets in IM). IM shows:

2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Wave Refractors (BCPxx)
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Wave Refractors (BCPxx, #'d to /25)
2012 Bowman Prospects Blue Wave (BPxx)
2012 Bowman Prospects Blue Wave Autographs (BPxx, #'d to /50)
2012 Bowman Prospects Red Wave Autographs (BPxx, #'d to /25)

Unless I am mistaken, the Blue/Red Wave series is a parallel for Bowman Chrome only. I believe it should be:

2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Wave Refractors (BCPxx)
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Wave Autographs (BCPxx, #'d to /50)
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Wave Refractors (BCPxx, #'d to /25)
2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Red Wave Autographs (BCPxx, #'d to /25)

I searched here, eBay, COMC, etc. and could not find 2012 Bowman Blue/Red Wave cards for any sets other than BCP. (I did find the occasional listing without a chrome reference, but when I clicked on the card image, it showed a BCP card)

Hope this makes sense.

DaClyde
07-31-2012, 03:01 PM
I found the problem with the Donruss set. It was the auto set that was imported, but the set name was incorrect. I've fixed that and still need to import the regular set.

---update---

The regular Donruss set has been added. I'll start looking at the confusing mass of Bowman stuff.

kevinh1919
07-31-2012, 03:21 PM
I found the problem with the Donruss set. It was the auto set that was imported, but the set name was incorrect. I've fixed that and still need to import the regular set.

Gotcha. That makes sense.

DaClyde
07-31-2012, 08:50 PM
I renamed the two auto sets to add Chrome to the title. Now I have to figure out what to do with the "Bowman Prospects Blue Wave".

kevinh1919
07-31-2012, 09:42 PM
I renamed the two auto sets to add Chrome to the title. Now I have to figure out what to do with the "Bowman Prospects Blue Wave".

Gotcha. Just a heads up - the card numbers should also change from BP to BCP for both renamed sets.

For the "extra" sets, if you do not have a tool to delete cards/sets, would it be possible to reach out to a developer and have them remove it from the database? Just a thought...

DaClyde
08-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Ok, I've got the set 99% cleared out, but I can't delete the Jackie Bradley card until you remove it from your inventory/want list. I renamed and re-numbered it, so it should stand out. It will show up in the 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Wave Refractors set. Once you've cleared it, I can delete it and re-index.

kevinh1919
08-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Ok, I've got the set 99% cleared out, but I can't delete the Jackie Bradley card until you remove it from your inventory/want list. I renamed and re-numbered it, so it should stand out. It will show up in the 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Wave Refractors set. Once you've cleared it, I can delete it and re-index.

Done.

Thanks.