View Full Version : Exodus Out of Tax-Funded Schools in Major Cities

jessejordan419
07-26-2012, 10:16 PM
http://www.brotherjohnf.com/archives/55976

When your hard earned tax dollars go to pay teachers to:
educate children on how to put on a condom,
expose Elementary children to homosexualism,
take prayer out of schools,
let bullies run the classrooms and attack teachers who cannot defend themselves without fear of lawsuit or firing,
take away corporal punishment,
teach a false history manipulated by the government,
erase past history and re-write it, and
have some of the most uneducated students in the 1st world with the absolute most funding per student, it is no wonder people don't want their kids there.

JustAlex
07-26-2012, 11:08 PM

COOL, I'm all for sex education :thumb:

OH NOES, let them pretend we live in a world without them!

THANK GOD! :p:

let bullies run the classrooms and attack teachers who cannot defend themselves without fear of lawsuit or firing,

LOL, seriously, this is getting more and more comical....

Really?

LOLOLOL, please give me some examples of this "False history"...

Same as above.

have some of the most uneducated students in the 1st world with the absolute most funding per student, it is no wonder people don't want their kids there.

Responses in bold.

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 12:18 AM

Tell us exactly what history you know besides what you read on extreme right wing websites?

shrewsbury
07-27-2012, 09:35 AM
so it is ok to expose kids to sexual preferences and sexual practices, but not religion? so equal rights are for homosexuals only? religion is a lifestyle as well, so why is it wrong to expose kids to religion but not homosexuality?

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 10:26 AM
so it is ok to expose kids to sexual preferences and sexual practices, but not religion? so equal rights are for homosexuals only? religion is a lifestyle as well, so why is it wrong to expose kids to religion but not homosexuality?

I have no problem teaching students about religion nor do I have a problem teaching them about sex as long as both are taught in an objective and non biased manner.

JustAlex
07-27-2012, 10:27 AM
I have no problem teaching students about religion nor do I have a problem teaching them about sex as long as both are taught in an objective and non biased manner.
Yes, I'll agree to that.