PDA

View Full Version : C.L Bryant former NNACP leader at Becks Restoring Love .

INTIMADATOR2007
07-27-2012, 07:28 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/we-will-defend-the-constitution-against-enemies-see-c-l-bryants-standing-ovation-worthy-freepac-speech/

“There are those among us who would enslave us,” he said. “The reach and the scope of big government is the new plantation and if we are not careful we will fall under the spell of government handouts. That is why we will send this message tonight from Dallas, Texas, that…we’re going to sweep clean the White House.”

There will be near 1/2 million people going to Dallas this weekend for Glenn Becks Restoring Love event . Those Liberals here should watch this saturday night . Here's something you'll like and It's" Free" to watch .

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Glen Beck is an idiot. Why do you waste your time taking a clown like him seriously?

AUTaxMan
07-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Glen Beck is an idiot. Why do you waste your time taking a clown like him seriously?

How about you stay on topic for once? Any time you don't like the message or argument being presented, you attack the source or go off-topic instead of addressing the substance of the post.

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 10:37 AM
So if you give credibility to idiots like beck or rush you should have no problem whenever someone posts something from finalcall.com or the NOI. You should also be able to review any article in an objective and unbiased manner without your political blinders.

pghin08
07-27-2012, 10:45 AM
Million people? I'm betting they come up a bit shy of that number.

AUTaxMan
07-27-2012, 10:49 AM
So if you give credibility to idiots like beck or rush you should have no problem whenever someone posts something from finalcall.com or the NOI. You should also be able to review any article in an objective and unbiased manner without your political blinders.

I don't dismiss those posts based on who wrote them. Their content is almost always easily refuted.

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
Their content is almost always easily refuted.

That's exactly how I feel when ya'll quote something from a racist who isn't even man enough to admit his own racism.

AUTaxMan
07-27-2012, 11:07 AM
That's exactly how I feel when ya'll quote something from a racist who isn't even man enough to admit his own racism.

But you have to go the extra step of actually refuting the assertion for your opinion to have any credibility. For example, saying "Beck is an idiot" is not an argument.

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 11:11 AM
But you have to go the extra step of actually refuting the assertion for your opinion to have any credibility. For example, saying "Beck is an idiot" is not an argument.

Try these on for size:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/stupidquotes/a/glenn-beck-quotes.htm

http://www.zimbio.com/Glenn+Beck/articles/b11HiDl4rpz/Read+these+tell+Glenn+Beck+isn+t+either+insane

AUTaxMan
07-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Try these on for size:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/stupidquotes/a/glenn-beck-quotes.htm

http://www.zimbio.com/Glenn+Beck/articles/b11HiDl4rpz/Read+these+tell+Glenn+Beck+isn+t+either+insane

You are missing the point. This is not about discrediting Glenn Beck. The topic of this thread is C.L. Bryant's message. Do you disagree with anything he said? If so, why? Did he misstate or mislead? Provide evidence.

INTIMADATOR2007
07-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Million people? I'm betting they come up a bit shy of that number.
Opp's i forgot the 1/2 part ...lol..

INTIMADATOR2007
07-27-2012, 08:03 PM
You are missing the point. This is not about discrediting Glenn Beck. The topic of this thread is C.L. Bryant's message. Do you disagree with anything he said? If so, why? Did he misstate or mislead? Provide evidence.
There ya' go again asking direct questions , Haven't you learned ...lol

INTIMADATOR2007
07-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Do you have a clip directly from Becks website you would like to prove him wrong on ? Not from a liberal website that has not been edited and butchered in an attempt to distort what he say's .

Wickabee
07-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Glenn Beck was a really good look at "the other side" (for me anyway) until he went to Fox. Then he just lost his mind completely and hasn't regained it since. I would watch this, except I have a feeling not too many conservatives went to Stewart/Colbert's Rally to Restore Sanity, so why should I watch a crazy man?

Of course, I may be wrong, so if any conservatives here went to the Rally to Restore Sanity, by all means, let me know.

Wickabee
07-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Do you have a clip directly from Becks website you would like to prove him wrong on ? Not from a liberal website that has not been edited and butchered in an attempt to distort what he say's .

You mean hacked up like taking Obama's speech and playing "you didn't build that" over and over telling the people he meant your business instead of the roads he was talking about seconds before (which somehow hit the editing room floor at FOX)?
Something like that?