PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Jessejordan419

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
This is not meant to be a callout so please don't take it as such. I just got a couple of quick questions for you. First what type of christian were you raised as and are you now? Do you consider yourself baptist, adventist, lutheran, etc? Also did you ever watch the online movie ziegtist and if so what are you thoughts on it? The reason why I ask about ziegist is some of your views are similiar to the movie. If you haven't looked at ziegist simply google or youtube. Thanks again.

Joncamburn
07-27-2012, 11:20 AM
Wouldn't sending a PM be easier then posting a new thread to contact just 1 person?

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Wouldn't sending a PM be easier then posting a new thread to contact just 1 person?

Yeah but I actually want to turn this into a public thread. I just wanted to get some backround information first. Don't worry there is a method to my madness. :thumb:

jessejordan419
07-27-2012, 11:25 AM
I respectfully ask that this thread be removed. If anyone wants to debate or discuss with me, I ask that you title the thread with the topic you wish to discuss. Please refrain from using my name in the thread title.

pghin08
07-27-2012, 11:27 AM
I'm going to close this. Veggie, I agree with JesseJordan, we can either start new threads about your questions, or you guys can hash it out via PM.