PDA

View Full Version : The Deception of the phrase "separation of Church and state"

jessejordan419
07-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Here is concrete fact and evidence for those that wish to enlighten themselves. Found and provided by AUTaxMan: <br />
http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles.asp?id=123 <br />
<br />
<br />
Here is the spoonfed...

pghin08
07-27-2012, 12:26 PM
If you have a problem with it, take it up with the Supreme Court. They've interpreted it the same for 150+ years. Don't know what else to tell you.

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 12:32 PM
If you have a problem with it, take it up with the Supreme Court. They've interpreted it the same for 150+ years. Don't know what else to tell you.

:thumb:

shrewsbury
07-27-2012, 12:39 PM
jesse, it is obvious you are into and have look into conspiracy ideas surrounding many things. though i am somewhat fascinated by them, I often find them no more credible than what they were trying to prove or disprove.

interpretation is often the issue, one classic example would be Mark 10:25,
many will say it means the wealthy cannot enter heaven, but not all.
the eye of the needle, in those day, was a reference to the arch travelers passed through to enter a city, the arch was too low for a packed camel to enter, so the camel would have to be unloaded to enter through the arch. some will say this only shows you must unload your wealth to enter heaven, I say look at Mark 10:27, and Mark 10:31

what I think this means is if your only goal in life is wealth and if your life is based in wealth you will have missed Jesus, thus you cannot enter heaven, but with God in your life, being wealthy or not does not matter.

it is what your priorities are, not how much money you have or not. if you leave behind what is not Godly you will be rewarded, if not, then you won't. But you can have God and wealth, because with God all things are possible.