PDA

View Full Version : Did a tea party member say that jews shouldn't be in gov't?

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 03:09 PM
http://www.tytnetwork.com/2012/07/did-a-tea-party-leader-say-jews-shouldnt-be-in-government/

JustAlex
07-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Wes Harris.....Tea Party founder of "North Phoenix Tea Party"

Regarding an American Muslim woman:

"Is she a Muslim? Is she an active Muslim?.....I rest my case. That's all she needs to be".

HAHAHA.....the Islamophobia in this country by the Right Wing continues to be a hilarious insight in their delusional paranoia.

texansrangerfan73
07-27-2012, 03:40 PM
http://www.tytnetwork.com/2012/07/did-a-tea-party-leader-say-jews-shouldnt-be-in-government/
If he did he should be kicked out & banned for being a TPM.

"The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations."
John Adams (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnadams148182.html)

AUTaxMan
07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
If he did he should be kicked out & banned for being a TPM.

"The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations."
John Adams (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnadams148182.html)

He didn't. He said it about Muslims.

mrveggieman
07-27-2012, 03:59 PM
He didn't. He said it about Muslims.

So it is ok to say that muslims shouldn't be in gov't but not jews. Thanks for clearing that one up for us mrtaxman. :thumb:

JustAlex
07-27-2012, 04:46 PM
So it is ok to say that muslims shouldn't be in gov't but not jews. Thanks for clearing that one up for us mrtaxman. :thumb:
Well, that's cuz muslims are NOT god's chosen people like the Jews.

Also, remember that Israel is the puppeteer and the U.S is the puppet.

AUTaxMan
07-27-2012, 04:51 PM

Thanks for putting words in my mouth mrv. :thumb:

Wickabee
07-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Point for AUT. He never said either was okay.

texansrangerfan73
07-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Well that's ok with me. The Jewish didn't bring down our towers did they? NOPE

habsheaven
07-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Well that's ok with me. The Jewish didn't bring down our towers did they? NOPE

Nice!!! Gotta respect a bigot that ain't afraid to say it, NOT.

shrewsbury
07-27-2012, 07:43 PM
habs, no name calling please. people have a right to post their opinions as long as they are not a personal attack on another member, which his comment was not. it's not about right or wrong, just respecting the rules of our site.

habsheaven
07-27-2012, 08:10 PM
I didn't think that was name calling. No more than you calling me a Canadian. Look at what he just admitted to. I was just stating a fact.

shrewsbury
07-27-2012, 08:27 PM
I somewhat agree but that is a fine line, so that is why I just stated something as a reminder, just be proactive. I am sure you know it is nothing personal I enjoy your posting.

habsheaven
07-27-2012, 08:43 PM
I think I am going to take a self-imposed hiatus from these boards for awhile. The hatefulness being displayed more and more often isn't good for anyone's well-being. Ciao, for now!

Wickabee
07-27-2012, 10:37 PM
Nice!!! Gotta respect a bigot that ain't afraid to say it, NOT.

As long as he truly stands by those principles you do have to respect it a little. More so than someone who says they're not racist but truly is, or even says they are racist but isn't. Right or wrong very few people stand by their principles and convictions. They pay lip service and then do whatever makes them feel better despite what they say their beliefs to be.

Now, I found that particular post as racist as you did, believe me. But right or wrong, I have to somewhat respect someone who walks and talks what they believe in, no matter how disgusting those beliefs may be.

MadMan1978
07-28-2012, 09:09 AM
wow racism in the Tea Party?

I am just taken aback!
Oh dear Oh My!